Account Coordinator - Digital Healthcare & Telemedicine - Worldwide
26 days ago
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now. Newfront is building the modern insurance experience. We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter. Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DEI in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.We offer onsite/hybrid/remote roles (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations. SUMMARY: This position is responsible for coordinating the internal service process for assigned commercial property and casualty clients on our Digital Healthcare Telemedicine Team. FROM THE TEAM: The Digital Healthcare Telemedicine Team is committed to providing the best service and solutions to our clients. We are a close-knit team that truly believes “Teamwork makes the dream work!" The clients that we support all have the common goal of trying to make the world a better place, and, as a member of this team, you have the opportunity to be a small part of helping to achieve that end goal. We are looking for hard-working, strategic, self-motivated, organized, and fun people to join our team. Come join us!
- This position is an hourly, non-exempt and full-time position.
- This position is remote and/or option to work from any Newfront Office location.
- This person reports to: The Senior Account Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage successful outsourcing of workflows including, but not limited to, certificates of insurance, auto identification cards, and policy checking.
- Prepare and review client communications and deliverables.
- Coordinate and own the renewal process workflow for successful, timely execution.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of client deliverables.
- Assist with placement of local clinical trial placements.
- Manage certificate of insurance process, if necessary.
- Prepare, process and distribute endorsements and invoices.
- Monitor and resolve billing discrepancies and perform reconciliations.
- Execute consistent and accurate data and information entry and maintenance in various systems including AMS 360, PandaDoc, Indio, Slack, etc.
- Execute consistent and accurate database and document management processes and workflows.
- Provide training to Account Assistants if necessary.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned. To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Solid communication skills: writing and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette for customer service environment including listening without interrupting, using a clear and audible voice and responding calmly and professionally.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of standard features Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, and work to solve problems.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of brokerage or carrier experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a comparable and/or relevant work environment.
- Commercial insurance experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- CA Department of Insurance Property and Casualty License (preferred or completed within 3 months of start date).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires moderate to long periods of time sitting at a desk, using computer monitor and keyboard, speaking on the phone, etc.
- Requires short to moderate (intermittent) periods of time standing or walking, often to and from meetings that require sitting.
- Requires very occasional lifting of objects (mostly documents, lap top equipment, etc.) that weigh fewer than 20 pounds.
Originally posted on Himalayas