Account Executive - USA
PaperWorks is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of 100% recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standard
We want our team members to be proud of the essential work they do, our commitment to the environment, and the overall company. As part of our culture journey to be recognized as a Great Place to Work , we continue to invest heavily in our people, our company culture and in state-of-the-art technology to be at the forefront of innovation and market differentiation. PaperWorks' products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
We are seeking a remote-based, strategic Account Executive to join our dynamic Packaging Sales team. Through a consultative sales process you will discover the customers' needs then collaboratively determine which specialty packaging is the best fit for the project. Whether the customer is introducing a new product or re-staging an existing one, you will be the consultant throughout the process. At PaperWorks, our packaging sales professionals advise the customer every step of the way to help turn their packaging visions into reality. By acting as an extension of your customers' business, you will become an invaluable asset and will build long term, mutually beneficial relationships. If you have a passion to win, this is an excellent opportunity to deliver world class service and contribute to the success of our organization.
How you will impact PaperWorks:
- Provide oversight and daily management one of the largest National Accounts in the company's portfolio.
- Build specialty packaging market share within this account and additional customers in the Food, Personal Care, and Home Care market segments.
- Sell and promote packaging products and value-added services to meet or exceed both short term and long-term goals.
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen to effectively execute on packaging sales strategies and generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds business and segment goals.
- Actively leverage sales CRM technology and tools to meet strategic account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth potential.
- Collaborate with Finance, Customer Service and Sales support resources to provide customer proposals and quotations focused on generating business and market growth potential. Plan, coordinate and conduct sales presentations to individuals and client groups, independently and collaboratively with Technical, Product Development and Management teams.
- Create annual forecast for assigned accounts; work with management to establish strategy to achieve specific account goals. Partner with internal teams in developing forecast, budget, and month end presentations to support key financial business objectives.
- Participate in projects and cross-functional project teams focused on improving business unit financial performance.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of successful sales experience calling on consumer products companies.
- Proven sales background with meaningful sales experience in the folding carton industry. Processes such as foil stamping, embossing, coating and die-cutting must be understood. Knowledge of Flexo and Offset presses with CTP is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build key relationships with team members across the organization and develop an informal network of internal consultants.
- Demonstrated ability in taking ownership of responsibilities and executing them to meet business needs and deliverables.
- Aptitude to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail is critical.
- A drive to overcome challenges and deliver superior service with a positive attitude.
- Driven, Proactive, Self-starter who wants to win!
The base pay range above represents the low and high end of the base compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Actual base compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, actual experience, and job performance. This job posting is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.