Account Executive, Clinical Studies Platform - USA
Who We Are
Verily is a subsidiary of Alphabet that is using a data-driven approach to change the way people manage their health and the way healthcare is delivered. Launched from Google X in 2015, Our purpose is to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day. We are focused on generating and activating data from a variety of sources, including clinical, social, behavioral and the real world, to arrive at the best solutions for a person based on a comprehensive view of the evidence. Our unique expertise and capabilities in technology, data science and healthcare enable the entire healthcare ecosystem to drive better health outcomes.
Verily’s CSP business is focused on transforming evidence generation within clinical research. Our portfolio of solutions is focused on: 1) participant engagement to optimize and diversify participant recruitment and retention, 2) longitudinal registries and communities to support the continuous evaluation of medical products, 3) a software platform and services portfolio to support participant and data centric clinical trials, and 4) digital biomarkers for generating new types of data and insights.
As the Account Executive for CSP, you will be responsible for managing the sales process to bring the CSP clinical research solutions to existing and new life sciences partners. This will include understanding customer needs, acting as a consultative partner to match the CSP solutions, driving pricing and contracting and ensuring that the implementation team is set up for success. You will work cross functionally within the CSP team and with colleagues across Verily. This role will require you to be flexible and nimble and aggressively grow the business to help establish CSP as the premier solution for conducting clinical research.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Focus on transformational outcomes that make an impact for patients, clinical investigators and the life sciences companies we serve.
- Lead strategic sales processes from lead generation to close, including presenting value propositions, identifying and addressing partner needs, negotiating business terms and executing contracts.
- Gather valuable feedback from customers and partners on pricing, market challenges, innovation and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate across the Verily organization to achieve personal goals, team objectives and company milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise sales or business development focused on SaaS, Real Word Data or services.
- Deep understanding of clinical research for biopharma companies.
- Experience selling complex solutions and driving significant revenue growth.
- Highly consultative, hands on and collaborative.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work with complex, technical software and service offerings, and processes involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to take initiative, work efficiently and respond quickly to changes and a dynamic environment.
- A positive attitude, open mind, entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to collaborate and learn.
- Connection to Verily’s corporate purpose … to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day.
- Experience with Google suite of productivity applications (gMail, gCalendar, Sheets, Slides, Docs).
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000- $221,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity or benefits.