Account Executive, Corporate (East) - Worldwide
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Corporate to help us develop and implement strategies to grow Webflow’s presence upmarket and build meaningful relationships with both potential and existing customers.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States ON, Canada - Eastern Time Zone)
- Exempt status
- For this role, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for Webflow's sponsorship for an immigration-related employment benefit (i.e., a work visa, work permit, etc
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $138,000 - $174,000 for most US locations and $153,000 - $194,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. Compensation for this role is comprised of the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions target and annual base salary for the role. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Sales
As an Account Executive, Corporate you’ll …
- 3+ years of experience closing complex, multi-stakeholder, sales cycles with a SaaS product
- Meet with potential customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not Webflow is a good fit
- Build a sales pipeline with heavy outbound focus
- Create and drive outbound opportunities through account planning/POVs, partnering with SDR and cold messaging
- Drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Negotiate annual or multi-year software contracts
- Position and communicate Webflow’s vision, solution, and value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design, education and engineering to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as an Account Executive, Corporate if you have:
- Proven ability to close complex sales cycles with a SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest in the no-code space
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- A growth mindset
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Originally posted on Himalayas