Account Executive - Worldwide
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world.
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our highly successful sales team in North America. Our frontline employees engage and support all companies to leverage EcoVadis solutions in order to foster continuous improvement of sustainable business practices in global supply chains.
As an Account Executive, you will help expand our brand in the North American region predominantly to medium-sized enterprises and will work alongside experts in our marketing and customer success teams to develop the go-to market strategy.
To achieve this you will:
- Manage the sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online and in-person meetings
- Become an expert in sustainability and sustainable procurement
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis’ suite of products and solutions
- Develop business in the North American region through Account Based Sales Development
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future.
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience in North America with experience in sustainability, procurement or compliance solutions a plus
- Over-achievement versus quota in past sales roles
- Experience working in Sustainability, CSR or B2B Procurement would be a plus
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Fluency in English and knowledge of North American corporate business culture
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a virtual presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full-time position
- Location: Anywhere in US/Canada
- Salary Range: OTE 150K - 170K
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Uncapped commissions
- Home office allowance program
- Casual and friendly environment
- Virtual and in-person team building events
- Great 401K matching program
- Opportunity to work in an international atmosphere
Don't fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Originally posted on Himalayas