Account Executive, Maple - Worldwide
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Maple is a unifying workforce management suite across product modules (scheduling, time attendance, and payroll, with more to come), purpose-built for long-term care and designed for a modern, flexible workforce. With a single suite, we will help nursing homes transform their labor operations and streamline costs. We will also help healthcare workers access new opportunities and build financial health.
We started building the product in early 2023, launched to our first customers in May, and have seen rapid growth since then. We are currently being incubated within Clipboard Health (think of us as a startup within a startup), but are planning to be spun out as a sibling company in the coming months.
We are now expanding our sales team! Maple is looking to add Account Executives who will contribute to our continued growth by introducing our platform to new workplaces and gathering insights to help drive our product roadmap. Maple Account Executives own the entire sales cycle – from prospecting and discovery to negotiating contract terms, closing and onboarding new customers (in partnership with our team of Account Managers). If you thrive on closing deals, learning and are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, this role could be a perfect fit.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Run a full-cycle sales process, prospecting leads, booking and owning discovery calls, running product demos, negotiating terms, and signing contracts
- Develop deep knowledge of our products and clearly articulate their value proposition to stakeholders at the facility and corporate levels
- Establish credibility and trust with providers and healthcare executives by demonstrating strong business acumen and understanding of clinical workflows and operations
- Test sales motions, pitches, value props, provide feedback on what tactics are most effective and develop and recommend sales strategies
- Capture feedback from prospects on their needs, wants, and pains, and share that feedback with product and engineering teams to develop our product roadmap
- Establish and nurture lasting relationships with stakeholders and decision-makers at both prospects and customers
- You may be asked to travel and represent Maple at national and regional industry conferences (within the US only)
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Co-Founder Mentality: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You have extremely high ownership and an instinct for spotting opportunities and bringing them to market.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause
- Scrappiness: you look for ways through problems and refuse to let obstacles derail your progress. You bring solutions instead of asking ‘what should I do?’
- Prior experience with healthcare sales, SaaS sales and/or full cycle sales is not required, but a bonus
- Previous experience in quota-carrying sales roles. Proven top performer with a consistent track record of overachieving quota
- Must be based in North America, with ability and willingness to occasionally travel (for example to conferences and prospect visits).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to cultivate stakeholder relationships
- Critical thinker, extremely curious and persistent, with strong ability to conduct deep discovery, challenge assumptions and handle objections
- Highly driven and tenacious with an execution focus. You must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Why you should apply:
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Join a small, tightly knit team that really enjoys holding each other to high expectations and has a good time doing it.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup and have room to make meaningful impact
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
Originally posted on Himalayas