Account Executive - Nordics - Worldwide
*This position can be remote within the UK*
What you’re looking for…
An exciting breakthrough opportunity with and an industry leading vendor in a hot market, “AIOps”. Freedom to quickly grow net new business in Enterprise accounts directly and through our powerful network of GSI MSP partners. The potential to overachieve your quota with a world beating team to support you plus incredible references from the largest global enterprises. An opportunity to develop personally with a pre- IPO company with upside stock option potential.
Who we are…
We are an industry leading sales organization focused on driving positive customer outcomes. We are first and foremost a “team” of high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives committed to the customers we serve.
What you’ll be doing…
Each day will bring new and exciting challenges in the role of the Account Executive here at ScienceLogic. No two days will be the same, but here’s a peek into some of the responsibilities required:
- Driving deals: - Drive support revenue growth from existing customers and new prospects from an assigned list of target accounts across your territory. Meet or exceed your sales quota.
- Prospecting: - Working within the sales team to research, target organize new prospecting campaigns within territory. Use social media, digital prospecting tools the telephone to engage with decision makers.
- Pitches propositions: - Much of your time will be spent meeting with customers prospects, mostly today via Zoom / Teams conversations around ScienceLogic’s industry leading AI story for IT Operations.
- Being creative: - Innovation is important to ScienceLogic’s customers. You will help manage existing customers work out where they can add new solution offerings that will grow their business.
- Customer journey: - Work as part of a team in a state of “high collaboration” that helps the customer understand the full potential ScienceLogic solutions services in his journey to value realisation.
- Progressing: - You will have the opportunity to progress within the sales organization and have mentor support along with extensive training and coaching.
Qualities you possess…
You’re a dynamic self-starter with good energy and great communication skills. We are looking for ambition and determination in a role that is both demanding and exhilarating. Our team is diverse and typically have the following characteristics and qualities:
- 5 years of Enterprise sales experience selling SaaS in ITOM / ITSM, Enterprise Management, or adjacent sectors.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- New Business Sales Hustle - Proven track record of success building sales pipelines and closing business.
- Self-Reliance: - Be able to think operate independently, set personal objectives and manage own time to achieve them. Have a strong personal presence and mature presentation skills.
- Learning mindset: - Have a positive mindset that is driven to continuous learning / improvement and be responsible for understanding ScienceLogic’s solution, business value offerings and competitive landscape. Receptive to experiential coaching professional training.
Not requirements but certainly pluses for consideration to the Account Executive Role
- 1-2 years of monitoring software sales experience.
- Strong understanding of Hybrid IT concepts.
- Proficient in Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.com.
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO) so that you can take the time that you need to re-energize.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.
Originally posted on Himalayas