Account Executive (Pharma/LifeSciences/Bio-tech SaaS) - Canada, United States, Europe
Account Executive (Independent Contractor, 100% Remote)
Founded in 2004, LARVOL is a Remote First, VR Always, growing, global SaaS company providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Our products include secondary competitive intelligence reports, thought leader tracking, biomarker tools, and conference planning solutions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as small and midsize enterprises. We have a creative, collaborative, diverse and entrepreneurial remote work culture that values talented people who work hard and like to have fun along the way.
We are looking for self-driven, tech-savvy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to be our Account Executives. Our Account Executives will help grow our business in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech arena which includes Competitive Intelligence tracking, Key Opinion Leader tracking, and other Market Research information services. This is a quota-carrying sales position. We offer a rewarding work environment with a competitive base plus commission program. Our AE’s can be located in Canada or Europe.
If you are looking for a career with remote work and flexible hours that combines your sales passion, talent, and the desire to be an important part of a growing company while working for yourself, then LARVOL is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Hunt and find new logos, meet and exceed sales quotas
- Lead Demo calls, manage full sales-cycle for accounts in your territory
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and independent research both inside and outside the existing customer network
- Respond quickly to client inbounds and follow through on internal and external communications
- Nurture existing accounts in your territory pursuing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Track, analyze, and report on quantity, quality, source, and results for all opportunities using our CRM platform (Salesforce) and other related tools
- Work with our marketing team to create meaningful campaigns tailored to potential prospects needs
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Represent LARVOL at industry conferences
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in business-to-business sales in Pharma, Bio-tech or Life Sciences arena
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Must have Hunter mentality with a strong sense of urgency and experience adding new logos
- Ability to work independently to successfully usher in business from inbound to intake
- A strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Client service-focused mindset with demonstrable follow-through skills
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to handle competing priorities.
- A Bachelor's degree in healthcare or Life sciences is a plus
What we Offer?
- Flexibility: 100% remote and flexible work hours
- VR Experience: A unique opportunity to be a part of VR-first organization. We will even send you a Meta Quest 2 headset so you can join us in Metaverse
- Culture: We value creative thinking, authenticity and diversity of thought
- Opportunity to be a part of Global company
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Independent contractor role
If you're hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you.