Account Manager (Middle East&Africa-Remote) - Worldwide
We are seeking a dynamic and visionary Middle East Africa Account Manager to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing client relationships throughout Middle East Africa. Your primary mission will be to introduce PaneraTech solutions and data analytics to enable Middle East Africa heavy industries to thrive in the age of Industry 4.0.
Who We Are
PaneraTech, Inc develops unique solutions to help customers reliably make more product with their critical assets. Many heavy manufacturing industries such as steel, glass, cement, copper, and aluminum use high temperature processing to melt tons of material in a day. We help in two main areas:
- Asset Life Extension – With our patented solution in the glass and steel industry, we help manufacturers in over 40 countries make data-driven decisions using sensors, data, and AI. This results in longer asset campaigns with higher annual production.
- Enabling the next generation of workers – Heavy industry has relied on the experience of employees who worked for 20-30 years in one plant. As a generation of operators and engineers retire, we bridge the experience gap with technology, data, and expertise. We offer solutions to our customers to make their process more data-driven so that an early career workforce can flourish.
Working at PaneraTech
At PaneraTech, you will be part of a global, innovative and hybrid working team. In this collaborative and inspiring culture that is fostered by a creative and intellectually stimulating work environment, you will be encouraged to bring the best out of yourself and your colleagues. We are growing and we expect our workforce to more than double this year! We are looking for professionals willing to work in a fast-paced environment, cannot wait to excel in their work and are crazy about improvement! We recognize our colleagues’ achievements and both individual and team performance is valuable to us.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients in the Middle East and Africa.
- Understand client needs and tailor our solutions to address their specific challenges.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Actively engage in the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market dynamics.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed targets.
- Provide valuable insights to improve our product offerings and customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling or account management, preferably in heavy manufacturing or industrial sectors. Experience with Challenger Selling is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with face-to-face, as well as virtual selling.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software. Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- Fluent in English.
At PaneraTech, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment. In addition to the exciting opportunity to shape the future of disruptive technology solutions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your well-being:
- Competitive Compensation: We believe in rewarding our top talent with a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Flexible Work Hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance. Enjoy flexible work hours that allow you to manage your personal and professional commitments effectively.
- Home Office Technology Support Package: As we embrace hybrid work environments, we provide the necessary technology support to ensure you have a productive and comfortable home office setup.
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Time Off: Take time to recharge and rejuvenate with generous paid time off and holiday time off. We believe in the importance of rest and relaxation for overall well-being.
Join our collaborative and innovative team at PaneraTech and embark on an exciting journey where your contributions will make a real impact. Together, let's shape the future by delivering cutting-edge solutions in the glass and steel industry.
Apply now and take the first step towards an exceptional career with PaneraTech.
Originally posted on Himalayas