Accountant I - USA
- Prepares and reviews income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports
- Analyzes and collects financial reports, records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Assists in evaluating, recommending, maintaining and monitoring appropriate internal controls
- Assists in the maintenance of internal control documentation
- Interacts with internal and external stakeholders in responding to inquires or report requests
- Conducts special studies and develops or recommends accounting methods and procedures
- Instructs or assigns work to staff and external vendor partner
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and locations
- Utilizes computer to input, retrieve or display accounting information
- Reconciles and reviews assigned accounts
- Journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Balance sheets
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of Staff Level Accounting experience
2+ years of fixed assets experience
2+ years of Large ERP experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.