Acquisition Account Executive - (Remote - PNW) - Worldwide
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
- Execute on territory plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of broad, regionally focused accounts
- Drive new logo acquisition’ focusing on landing and expanding Dynatrace usage
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Dynatrace; position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Generate velocity by establishing Dynatrace in new markets through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace can be sold broadly and effectively
- Work closely with Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Ensure your customers’ implementations are wildly successful
(Position might be filled at a higher level based on candidate experience)
- HS diploma or GED AND a minimum of one year of experience in closing enterprise software sales.
- You show a successful track record in Enterprise software sales
- You are able to manage sales cycles within complex organizations, while compressing decision cycles
- You have outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- You are confident in building a diverse territory plan and have familiarity in leveraging a sales ecosystem
- You have proven experience in acquiring new business
- You thrive in high-velocity situations and can think/act with a sense of urgency
- Your organizational and communication skills are top-notch
- You are a motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota, driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- You know how to build and execute business plans
- You know how to collaborate and co-sell internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- You possess MEDDIC experience
- You possess APM experience (just a plus!)
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 12x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation and rewards
- The base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Originally posted on Himalayas