Administrative Technician, Contract Management (temporary 12 month) - Worldwide
The incumbent will be working at the core of the commercial operations and will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to the leasing agreements of aircraft with crew (ACMI). He/she will be working closely with partners, managers, and various departments, to ensure good communication, compliance with terms and conditions, and effective management of contract costs.
- Managing leasing agreements of aircraft with crew (ACMI);
- Ensuring communication and follow-up between Air Transat and its partners (e.g. SmartLynx Airlines);
- Participating in operations meetings, writing minutes, and following up on required actions;
- Responsible for reconciling hours and following up on invoices;
- Coordinating hotel and transportation arrangements for ACMI crews with our suppliers (API & Club Voyages);
- Maintaining IROPs (irregular operations) reports and other reports;
- Ensuring the filing and archiving of the document library;
- Participating in the regulatory process and the submission of traffic rights for ACMI flights.
- College diploma;
- Three to five years' experience in the airline industry;
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written);
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Knowledge of AIMS (an asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Autonomy, organizational skills, and resourcefulness;
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
At Transat, we foster an environment where inclusiveness, respect and equity reign. We endeavour to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers as well as the communities to which we travel. We encourage women, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples as well as people with disabilities to submit their candidacy. Transat will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us in order to work together in meeting adequately your needs. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.
Originally posted on Himalayas