Admissions Consultant (part-time) - Worldwide
9 days ago
What is Pathrise?Pathrise (YC W18) connects job seekers across North America to world class industry mentorship and career coaching to help them land a new career. The program is free upfront and our customers pay us back when they’re hired. Built around aligned incentives, we help build equity in the job search process by providing 1-on-1 mentorship, training, and a platform to uplift job seekers and ultimately, help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. We’ve already helped more than a thousand fellows land meaningful jobs, and helped them earn over $100M in salary.In 2022 we raised our Series B and there is even more exciting growth on the horizon. That year we expanded from 6 to 14 industries, launched a tiered pricing system with differentiated product offerings, and much more. Our Mission 🚀Our mission is to help people everywhere build their careers by being the world’s best career agency. We believe the job search system is broken and can be fixed with a business model that acts on behalf of the job seeker, instead of on behalf of employers, recruiters, or schools. If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to hearing from you!Read more about our mission in our manifesto.
The RoleAs an Admissions Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for potential fellows, help and guide them toward the program specifications, based on the fellow’s career interests and goals. Using an auto-dialer you will dial through incoming leads and connect with applicants to go over the Pathrise fellowship with them and evaluate them to confirm they’re fit for our program based on the track rubric.Additionally, you’ll answer all of their questions and concerns, ensuring they’re well-informed about the program before moving forward. If they’re in fact a good fit, qualified, and want to move forward, you’ll send them a Terms of Service document to sign and hand them off to an Admissions Manager to set up a Kick-Off call, to start the 2-week free trial. Your goals as an Admissions Consultant are to offer a positive customer experience to all applicants and support the Admissions Team in meeting trial enrollment goals each month. The role also includes admin tasks, joining internal meetings, being active on our Slack channel, and being up to date with the latest trends. Hours: 20 hrs a week / part-time (with the possibility of working 30 or 40 hours weekly after the 1st month) Schedule: 4 hours of availability between the hours of 10-5 EST Monday through Friday the first two weeks of your start date. Then, Monday to Friday EST afternoon/evening hours if possible.
- Guide prospective fellows through program specifications
- Dial through incoming leads and connect with prospects for discovery
- Evaluate and confirm prospects' program fit using our track rubrics
- Address potential fellows' questions and concerns
- Provide terms of service agreements to qualified prospects before their 2-week trial
- Coordinate with Admissions Managers and ensure a seamless handoff
- Provide a positive customer experience to all prospects
- Support the Admissions team in meeting trial enrollment goals monthly
- 1+ years of experience in a related sales role
- Proven track record of working with various software systems including but not limited to: Salesforce, Pardot, Slack, GSuite, Asana, as well as the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Collaborative, dependable, and enthusiastic
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities while maintaining a customer-centric focus and attention to detail
- Excited about building relationships with people of different backgrounds
- Competitive spirit
What's in it for you?
- Base: $12.50/hr
- Commission: $10,000 OTE
- Flexibility and 100% remote work
Originally posted on Himalayas