Application Consultant - Worldwide
Proactis is a leading Source-to-Pay software solution provider for mid-market organisations across a range of service-led industries.
Proactis’ end-to-end modular platform enables customers to control spend and manage supply-chain risk; improve compliance and governance of their purchasing activities; reduce the cost of goods and services; and deliver efficiencies, all through process digitisation and automation.
Proactis’ value-led proposition is the perfect partner for your ERP to maximise wider control, visibility and efficiency. Our modular approach supports mid-market resources, budgets and priorities, is easy to implement and use for rapid access to long-lasting benefits, and is supported by direct local customer service throughout our relationship.
Proactis serves a rapidly growing client base of over 1,100 corporate and public sector organisations and 2 million suppliers, with over 3 million users in 100+ countries across the UK, Europe, North America, New Zealand and Australia.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure projects are delivered to our customer’s satisfaction and that the outcomes meet expectations. The employee will be expected to be the main point of contact with the customer project team for the duration of the project, they will be required to deliver design workshops, train the project team, configure Proactis, support the Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Testing and support the Customer to go-live.
The employee will also provide ongoing support for customers in business as usual, as well as assisting sales, account managers and product management in their respective role.
Key Accountabilities/BAU Objectives:
- Lead the Design, implementation, testing & Training of Proactis projects focusing on the off the shelf functionality available in the Proactis toolset.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction with project delivery.
- Providing support and guidance to customers, colleagues and partners on the Proactis toolset raised through the Proactis customer support system.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent with 3 years business experience
- Involvement of project delivery
- Experienced in report writing and / or data analysis.
- Customer communication at various levels, including influencing at a senior level
- Experienced in delivering and facilitating customer workshops and documenting outputs
Top 5 behaviours/Core values
- Challenging and ability to adapt
- Excellent communicator (including listening)
- Team motivator
- Detail Conscious
- Credible and confident - representing Proactis and its core values
Originally posted on Himalayas