Area Vice President, Enterprise Sales (East) - Worldwide
At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category, serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all, it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers. When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of an agile group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged, and complex problems are solved together by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people globally who think that’s work worth doing.
Enterprise Sales Manager
Why We Have This Role
Our Enterprise Account Executive team is a group of highly driven individuals dedicated to closing experience gaps. Our SaaS platform is used to help some of the largest organizations in the world drive action with pre-built experience management (XM) programs and projects that anyone can use.
How You’ll Find Success
- Takes initiative
- Understands the expected outcome, gets the context, and then works entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Highly communicative and influences effectively, creating trust at the team level.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Ability to acquire clients
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to sell a complex platform: Qualtrics Experience Management platform to large, strategic accounts
How You’ll Grow
- Structured promotion process/auto promotion process
- Career Action Planning with Manager
Things You’ll Do
- Lead a team of 6-8 Enterprise Account Executives.
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management, and career planning/development.
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on complex sales motions, including collaboration with legal, product presentations, juggling multiple relationships with internal teams, and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout at all levels of an organization.
- Display a systemic approach to handling meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in building win-based proposals and pricing.
- Serve as an executive sponsor during enterprise-level deals.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at
- Qualtrics, e.g., Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc, to ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
What We’re Looking For In You
- A validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- At least 6-8 years of individual enterprise-level sales experience
- At least two years managing an enterprise-level sales team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric-based skill development and
- internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
What You Should Know About This Team
Our Enterprise Sales team has grown to respond to strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need for an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating an elite team of enterprise SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals who are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag
- We offer private health insurance, an annual experience bonus, a wellness stipend to allow you to focus on yourself each quarter, and much more
- The annual Qualtrics Experience Bonus can be used for an experience of your choosing. Some team members have chosen to use the bonus for vacations, concert or event tickets, or home improvement projects.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
For full-time positions, this pay range is for base per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. For part-time or intern positions, this pay range is for base pay per hour. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.Remote Pay Transparency Range $106,000$185,000 USD
Originally posted on Himalayas