Associate/Customer Success Manager- Remote - Worldwide
19 days ago
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates Security compliance works with any cloud setup and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 150+ employees more than hundreds of customers across 25+ countries. We are funded by top investment partners have raised 11.5M USD.
The RoleWe are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will be Sprinto’s Ambassador for all its Customers. You’ll be the one who understands the customer businesses, is high on EQ and empathy and comes with a high sense of ownership.
- Onboard clients on the Sprinto platform and give them a top-notch customer experience
- Regular and proactive communication with customers about product updates and action plans
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to help improve our product offering
- Customer Advocacy is a key responsibility of this role - client testimonials, G2 reviews, case studies etc.
- Customer and Revenue Retention – Ensuring that customers stay happy and invested with Sprinto
- When required, assisting the Sales team with answering technical questions about the product
- You have 1-4 years of experience in a B2B SaaS product company
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – most of the time you would be speaking with a customer
- You have good understanding of cloud technology - words like S3 bucket, DB encryption, Virtual Private Cloud mean something to you
- You enjoy talking to customers and building a relationship – Being the go-to person for customers makes you happy
- You are systematic and methodical - you make commitments and meet them consistently. Customer information is at your fingertips and you are quick to identify any business opportunity
- You have strong prioritization skills and ability to work with customers across timezones
- Remote First Policy
- 5 Days Working With FLEXI Hours
- Group Medical Insurance (Parents, Spouse, Children)
- Group Accident Cover
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Device
- Education Reimbursement Policy
Originally posted on Himalayas