Benefits Associate EMEA - Worldwide
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Join our growing Benefits team to help make Reddit one of the best places to work! We approach our benefit programming as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment and care for our employee’s wellness beyond their working lives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about benefits and employee experience, a quick learner, detail oriented and is excited to be a part of a growing team. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
As an International Benefits Associate you will support the benefits team with day-to-day operations responsibilities. Specifically, you will:
- Deliver international benefits administration for EMEA (expertise preferable within Netherlands, Germany and France)
- Administer pension and retirement benefits for EMEA
- Manage vendors, enrollments, government filings, reporting, and audits
- Collaborate with other departments such as Payroll, Workday, Local Benefits Brokers, Legal, and Compliance to ensure accurate administration of international benefits programs
- Maintain and monitor current benefits databases and file feeds
- Make recommendations to streamline and automate work processes
- Support with leave of absence administration such as tracking, compliance, reporting and employee and partner team engagement
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee and candidate day-to-day benefit questions, partnering with local benefits broker and/or other benefits providers on benefits escalations
- Review and approve benefit enrollments and transactions in Workday.
- Ensure benefit information and policies are kept current on internal communications resources, and develop new communication materials, strategies and project plans to enhance employees' understanding and engagement with benefits offerings.
- Manage benefit invoices and tracking
What We Can Expect From You:
- 1-2 years of international benefits experience
- Experience with international benefits administration, preferably with Netherlands, Germany and France
- Demonstrable knowledge of setting up international leave administration
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with an ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented and flexible approach to problem solving
- You are self-motivated and solution oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Willing to pitch in on team projects and create the most effective processes and workflows
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building an inclusive culture
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Working in the tech industry
- Google Apps Suite
- Excel experience using formulas, report writing and VLookUps.
- Experience of a startup environment
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Originally posted on Himalayas