Binance Accelerator Programme - Technical Support Engineer - Worldwide
26 days ago
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our TechOps team.This is a pretty broad role that will involve investigating and resolving technical questions related to functioning of our ecosystem (Binance.com, Mobile Apps, etc), and other related duties.It will include close cooperation with our Customer Support, internal Dev/Infra teams, as well as other parties. This is an intern position in Canada.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- Undergraduates in Computer Science or related field (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- Databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
- Comfortable performing shift-work (eg. 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm from Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday) - it would be rotated after 2-3 months.
Working at Binance• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure• Competitive salary and benefits• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attireLearn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth. Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution! Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success. By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas