Companies worldwide are looking for you. Apply for a remote job in business administration or in sales. Employers and hiring managers are searching for business development associates, business development managers, sales representatives, and sales executives to be part of their company remotely.
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and nurturing new and existing client relationships, facilitating customer success, and developing strategic, value-based business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on developing new business, as well as expansion of existing accounts. Success will be achieved through solid territory and strategic account planning, prospecting to identify new and additional opportunities, qualifying and developing opportunities within Fortune 1000 accounts, understanding the client’s business needs, building and maintaining a pipeline of 3-4x quota, and meeting and ideally exceeding sales quota.
- Identify, generate and qualify sales opportunities and a maintain a pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Discover and identify prospect needs and align with our products and solutions
- Successfully present and demonstrate our products and solutions to C-level executives and stakeholders
- Prepare and present professional, detailed proposals that support customer needs
- Navigate complex decision-making processes and evaluations leveraging sales methodologies and process
- Overcome objections and obstacles to win
- Develop strong expertise in our products and space
- Accurately manage pipeline and forecast, maintain in CRM
- Co-sell with partners and resellersCollaborate with management, SDR, SC and other internal teams
- 5+ years of previous software EAE work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to C-level executives, especially Finance
- Proven track record of managing and selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Prior experience selling both direct and with resellers
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Account Manager in Worldwide
Are you an Account Manager who is passionate about B2B/SaaS software?
The Sales team at Strapi is currently looking to add an Account Manager with strong experience in B2B/SaaS software.
You will partner very closely with Quentin, Business Development Manager, Pierre, CEO, as well as Maxime, Customer Success Manager. You’ll have the unique opportunity to build and iterate on our expansion strategy.
This role is remote.
📋 How do my job will look like at on a daily basis?
Account Mapping: design an org chart in each account map the different departments/teams and identify the right stakeholder.
Sales Outbound: promote Strapi usage inside our customers' organizations to new people so they can expand their usage and order additional licenses.
Onboard the Customer Success Manager: as a key benefit for customer success, add your teammate in new conversions to make them adopt the product best practices.
Daily Business: answer all Sales-related customers' daily questions, especially pricing & contract.
Renewal Management: "Gold" customers' renewal at not automatic since we do not use credit card payment for them. It's your responsibility, with CSM's support, to anticipate the renewal period and make sure we receive a new purchase order in time.
Feedback sharing: as in the "first-in-line" position, you collect a lot of feedback about the product usage to share with the Strapi Team. Do not forget: "feedback is gold".
Take a look at Our Top 3 Principles to Effective Sales and Engineering Alignment to know more about us.
💙 About you:
Previous experience in B2B/SaaS software
Ability to make our customers successful and expand with additional projects
Willing to work in a startup
Love challenging and deep complex solving environment
Bonus if you already worked in a remote company before
🙌🏽 Why joining the tribe:
Human and passionate team
Open source mindset
Scale stage: still everything to be done
👾 Strapi benefits mindset:
· Work from anywhere: we're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
· Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
· Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
· Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
· Up-to-date always: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
· Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
· Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
· Mental health support: as #care is our first value, we've partnered with Moka.care to offer Strapiers unlimited one-on-one sessions with certified coaches, therapists, and psychologists.
Account Executive in EMEA / USA
Demodesk's Account Executives are at the center of our mission to help everyone have effective customer conversations. Demodesk is building the leading online meeting platform for customer interactions. As part of Demodesk's growing sales team, you will be laser focused on establishing relationships with prospects, managing a structured sales process and providing great customer experiences. You will work closely with Demodesk's marketing, customer success and product teams to become an expert on the Demodesk platform and deliver value-based solutions to our fast-growing customer base.
- Develop new customers: Work collaboratively with SDRs to build qualified pipeline of prospective clients within a dedicated territory.
- Engage new customers: Identify key stakeholders in the decision making process and apply MEDDIC sales methodology. Depending on your language skills, you will be assigned a specific territory.
- Deliver revenue growth: Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by managing opportunities through a structured sales process.
- Manage perfect data accuracy: Track all opportunity details in Salesforce, using data intelligence to improve your sales process.
- Participate in industry leading processes: Leverage our own proprietary sales technology and leading sales tech stack to manage an exceptional end to end sales process.
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives, ideally at B2B SaaS organizations
- 3+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Native English speaker or professional-level fluency English
- Willingness to travel to client meetings and internal off-sites (when possible)
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Sales Executive in North America
About The Role:
- We are looking for a salesperson to start and drive the sales cross North America who is sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best. You will lead, mentor, and scale a high performing team of full-cycle sales executives focusing on closing deals covering Enterprises within North America. The ideal candidate has the experience scaling from 1 to many and been a pioneer in the region in the past You are customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and are passionate about helping his/her team succeed. Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners. You must love talking to all types of customers about scaling their businesses and helping them solve their scaling issues and drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers scale their databases. You will support your team by helping them build and progress pipeline, work across functions (Finance, Marketing, Product, Legal) to execute complex deals, and lead strategic prospect and customer meetings.
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales at an established open-source technology company or company with mature cloud offerings (AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.).
- Willing to get her/his hands dirty to build the sales operations and playbook from scratch.
- A deal closer with a track record of winning large dealsExperience and willingness to strive in a startup environment.
- Preferably with an engineering background, either by academic training or work experience.
- A player coach with a mind for strategy and process, but who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help to solve challenging problems for customers directly.
- At least 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience leading a virtual team that spans geographical and cultural boundaries is a big plus.
- A leader with experience working as part of an overlay team within a go-to-market organization or something similar.
- Someone who is always looking to streamline and simplify the way things are done.
- Someone with a highly inclusive style who values and celebrates diversity within teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites
What you will gain?
- Close “lighthouse” accounts by working with our solutions architect team.
- Develop a sales process and playbook with a lean sales organization.
- Hiring and training new employees while coaching and developing your existing team.
- Establish distribution partnerships to accelerate product adoption in the APAC market.
- Fostering a strong culture of collaboration and customer empathy in your team.
- Build the foundation of the sales team to scale product commercialization.
- Collaborating with other customer facing teams to ensure that your group is meeting the needs of customers, proactively addressing issues as they arise, and managing customer escalations when things sometimes go wrong.
PingCAP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Sales Coach in Anywhere in the US
We’re headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and these days in Zoom meetings. This role can be permanently remote, from anywhere in the U.S.
As Head of Sales Enablement at Intellimize, I love what I do.
- I am excited to start every day ready to help sellers overcome their challenges
- I am joyful when I can arm sellers with the knowledge they need to be successful
- I am passionate about developing sellers professionally and thankful when I see enablement strategies transcending from their work life to personal life
- I am overjoyed when I see sales reps able to be the best versions of themselves
- I appreciate when sellers appreciate our investment in them
- I have immense pride when I see sellers killing their quota with what they have learned
As Robert Plant and John Fogerty progressed the genre of rock music and had a generational influence on musicians, I am obsessed with having the same impact on sellers. And I am building out the team to do so. I want to create the best damn sales enablement team in the world. And with Intellimize’s recent $30MM Series B, I’m looking to pour fuel on the fire. If you have the same passion about Sales Enablement as I do, we need to talk.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Being a diverse, equitable and inclusive company drives our ability to make our customers successful and to create a great professional experience for our people. Our goal is to uphold an inclusive environment at Intellimize where all people are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status, parental status, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Sales Development Representative in Remote
- The main focus of this position is in sourcing, hunting, qualifying, and nurturing leads to fill the company pipeline
- Achieve a 100% increase in qualified opportunities per month
- Generate $2MM of pipeline in the next 6 months
- Rapidly iterate on our prospecting strategy and identify new potential market segments to enter plus identify prospects to target with outreach
- Deliver your message via a variety of channels (phone, email, social media, etc.) to schedule conversations with prospects
- Work with your teammates to continuously iterate on your tactics
- Sales development experience
- Proven high performer
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience working as a team and receiving coaching
- Knowledge of a sales methodology (Sandler, MEDDIC, Challenger, Triangle Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with technical prospects such as engineering and product management leaders
- Experience working with CXOs
- Expertise operating LinkedIn Sales Navigator and
- Bonus if you have read Sales Development by Cory Bray and Hilmon Sorey
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $37 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say. deepgram.com/careers.
Business Development and Sales Support in Remote
Terraformation’s overall mission is to accelerate appropriate reforestation at mass scale and speed to reverse the current climate crisis trends. The Business Development and Sales Support professional will play a critical role in support of our mission by:
Aligning the interests of stakeholders to enable Terraformation’s business development team and our partners to restore native forests on three billion acres of land in this decade.
This role can be remotely located; however, the successful candidate must have the ability to regularly attend calls and meet deliverable deadlines that align with London (BST/UTC+1), Honolulu (HST/UTC-10), and the time zones of our stakeholders and partners.
This position reports to the Global Head of Business Development, and works closely with the Regional Business Development Managers’ teams.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Assist in sourcing and closing new revenue opportunities for Terraformation projects
- Assist in sourcing and closing new strategic business opportunities and partnerships for Terraformation
- Develop and monitor performance indicators for business development team members, manage tracking tools, and compile reports
- Champion the best practice use of Terraformation’s CRM system
- Actively identify and build relationships with key industry associations, memberships, and networks to enhance the profile and development of Terraformation
- Develop a comprehensive suite of collateral in conjunction with Terraformation’s Marketing & Communications team
- Collaborate with external PR and Communications teams to plan and execute Terraformation appearances at regional events and conferences
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or relevant field
- 3+ years of Business Development and Sales Support of commercial partnership experience
- Demonstrated success with CRM systems from lead generation through project close out
- Ability to form and maintain highly-effective working relationships with all levels from personal assistants to C-suite executives
- Prior experience working with cross functional sales, marketing and communications, legal, and finance partnerships teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Suite tools
- Ability to learn and absorb new information
- A positive, can-do attitude to take on new challenges
- Passion to solve the climate crisis
- Experience working with forestry projects
- Experience working with production and sale of verifiable carbon credits
- Experience working with commercial debt, investment banks, structured finance, and/or special purpose vehicles
- Experience working with ultra high net worth individuals and families as grantors, donors, and/or investors
- Understanding of existing UN climate frameworks and protocols
- Understanding of current climate science
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Ability to speak a second language (or multiple languages)
At Terraformation, we care passionately about solving the climate crisis.
We believe that forests are the most effective, safe, and scalable carbon drawdown solution.
Our mission is to accelerate restoration of three billion acres of degraded forest and dry lands to their native ecosystems, activating the most massive carbon drawdown effort on the planet. We help partners secure diverse native seed supply, tackle freshwater shortages with solar-powered desalination technology, design sustainable business plans, access high quality horticultural training, and more.
Business Development Manager in Singapore
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As an App Annie Business Development Manager, you are a high-energy, driven individual with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. AA offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell advertising analytics to the world's most innovative brands and publishers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious team members committed to our mission and focused on winning, but always doing it right. Bias to action, bias to learning everyday, self-starter, great collaborator, and focused on learning and growing daily.
At AA, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Drive adoption, engagement, and usage across the Connect product set for all market segment
- Showcase the value of our App Annie Connect offering to new and existing customers
- Forecast sales activity and critical achievements in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Ability to decipher key product gaps within the current product offering and regularly provide feedback to the product team.
- Ability to work effectively Cross-functionally as well as globally
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, and time management
- Bias towards high activity, (calls, emails, webinars, content, etc)
- Strong analytical ability to spot data trends, and uncover key customer insights desired.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Experience managing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- 3-4 years sales experience w/at least 24 months in closing role
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
What we offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Head of Sales in United States
We call our product a “knowledge engine.” Half of it is a super powerful analytics/data platform (Knoetic). The other half is a social network of C-level executives (CPOHQ).
It seems crazy until you see the product in action. Here’s just a small sample of innovative companies that use Knoetic: Amobee, Snyk, Figma, Calm, Curology, Ro, and more.
We’re backed by Accel, the founders of public companies, thought leaders like NYT bestselling author Adam Grant, and dozens of leading Chief People Officers.
We’re hiring a Head of Sales to build and lead an all-star team. Reporting to our CEO, you will refine and execute our sales strategy, lead a team of Account Executives in acquiring and developing clients, serve as a point of escalation, and help drive deal strategy.
Knoetic's ideal Head of Sales thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a robust sales strategy to scale revenue from $5M-$50M+. This is an opportunity to build a world-class sales organization and will be a transformational, career-defining choice for you (and for us!) as Knoetic grows.
What you’ll do
Within your first week, you will:
- Onboard and learn more about the company’s mission, culture, and values. You’ll write a user manual and a Professional Development Plan outlining exactly how you want to grow professionally over the next 2-3 years
- Meet your team members to build rapport and understand current ways of working
- Attend training sessions on the Knoetic platform and our upcoming product roadmap, and attend customer and sales calls to learn more about our users.
- Understand CPOHQ and Knoetic's GTM strategy and how we’ll grow to our first 1000 customers. and how we’ll grow to our first 1000 customers.
Within your first month, you will:
- Define a long-term vision and strategy for your team, consulting with existing team members
- Evaluate existing strategies, processes, and tools, and identify improvement opportunities for immediate focus
- Implement measurement and reporting processes to manage team performance
- (Hopefully!) Close your first Knoetic client working alongside our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
At three months, you'll be fully ramped! You will:
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas, and accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence
- Demonstrate effective leadership: encourage and develop discipline in process execution, contribute positively to sales interactions including closing your own clients, and foster an environment of collaboration and high-urgency.
- Use the forecast to begin identifying, scoping, and hiring for your open roles
- Drive continuous process improvements, leveraging your expertise to build and scale a top tier team
- Accelerate new product features needed to drive sales opportunities in close collaboration with the Engineering and Product teams
- Vigorously capture learnings from the market and engage with current Knoetic clients to stay at the cutting edge of HR tech
Who you are
- You have 9+ years of sales/closing experience, a portion of which was spent at a B2B Saas startup
- You have 5+ years of experience managing large teams, and have hired for top talent
- You have a track record of quota obtainment both individually and as a manager
- You are a process machine with expertise in designing and executing sales methodologies and strategies
- You are an exceptional writer and communicator, and have clarity and concision of thought
- You want to work with the Chief People Officers at the top tech companies around the world
The key attributes we value in teammates:
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know - but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job” - you take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- You’re just good: You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer
- You’re incredibly ambitious and want to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- The standard stuff: competitive salary and benefits (including fun perks for lifelong learners, like a $2,500 learning budget!)
- Knoetic cultural values resonate deeply with you (see below)
Knoetic cultural values
Written by our founder in 2020.
Intellectual curiosity: I want to surround myself with people who are endlessly curious, who are always asking questions, who are fascinated with understanding others and the world around them. We’re the kids who grew up always asking “Why?”
Intellectual humility: I want to work with people who embrace the scientific method, who go into conversations with an open mind and ear, who are looking for ways to sharpen their thinking, who are delighted to find out when they’re wrong rather than invested in defending why they’re right.
Relentless resourcefulness: Our company should be full of people who will run through walls to get to their goals, who will bring more solutions than problems to others, who will figure out a way to succeed no matter what.
Winning: People who thrive here will only settle for our company being #1. They can only live with themselves if we own the top spot. Second place is last place.
Positive impact on others: There are people, who by the very virtue of their presence, make everyone else around them a better person. It could be because they have unwaveringly high standards. Or are incredible givers that inspire generosity. Or are teachers of their peers. However they do it, they push others upwards. They are culture accretive; their very presence makes everyone else step up their game.
Positivity. You know it when you see it - can-do, optimistic. That doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t have down moments - it just means on balance, you walk away from your interactions with them energized and charged up to do more with your life.
Continuous improvement: We’re always making ourselves better. Stasis is the enemy… if you’re not going forwards, you’re going backwards. Everything is a work-in-progress in perpetuity - yourself included.