Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for the remote content marketing or writing job suitable for you. Employers and hiring managers are searching for skilled and talented people in content creation, content marketing, copywriting, ghostwriting and article writing to be part of their company remotely.
Content Marketing Writer in Global
About The Role:
This person will support our existing Content Marketing Lead by splitting the workload and expediting delivery, focusing roughly 70% of the time on creating various pieces of content, from blog articles and video scripts, to ebooks and downloadables. The remaining 30% will be split between managing and editing contributing articles, with a small piece allocated for some miscellaneous tasks and team meetings.
This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- 3+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- 1+ years of experience managing content
- Experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor, or content manager)
- Experience with SEO writing and keyword research
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos and podcasts
- Experience working with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- An impeccable sense of grammar, spelling, and punctuation (American English)
- Creative writing style and ability to generate excitement in a copy (take a potato and turn it into Pringles)
- Genuine interest in the online video market
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- An intuitive writer and communicator
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos and podcasts is good to have but not a disqualifier
- Degree or relevant experience in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or similar
- Experience in OTT or video industry in general (Nice to have but not a deal-breaker)
- Good sense of content trends
- Ability to predict and identify gaps in the market
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
Writer in Remote
We are funded by major VC funds and individuals such as founders and executives from Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Notion, Coinbase, and more.
As our writer, you’ll work closely with the Islands team to produce relevant, impactful short-from and long-form content about crypto, NFTs, and DAOs.
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys being creative, is passionate about storytelling, and keeps a strong pulse of NFT news and communities.
Here’s what your day to day looks like:
- Writing and editing copy for content, including social posts, blogs, newsletters
- Conceptualizing copy for podcasts and video scripts
- Researching and breaking down news into simple, consumable content across socials for crypto beginners
- Producing thumb-stopping copy for Islands product and features
- Producing a mix of fast-turning and longer, more deeply reported pieces that help our audience understand market changes and make smarter decisions and become better creators / community leaders
- Generating distinctive story ideas by developing a deep network of sources and knowing where to look for data that identifies trends
- Brainstorming interesting stories and new email formats
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years experience in copywriting, content creation, or related field
- Has experience and excitement about crypto, NFTs, DAOs
- Has a strong pulse on NFT current events and can report on news quickly
- Has passion for storytelling in a 2021 environment
- Has high level of discipline - you’re a self-starter who holds yourself accountable to exceed expectations
- If you're experienced in blog SEO
Islands is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
We're honored you're considering joining us.
Technical Content Marketer in Remote
We’re a small (but growing) team building an open source platform that empowers customers to create successful products.
Until now, tools for building products have been fragmented. Product analytics, heat maps, session recording and A/B testing all provide immense value, but existing tools weren’t natively built to work together.
PostHog is different by offering these tools (and more) in a single platform that you can host yourself.
We started PostHog as part of Y Combinator's W20 cohort and had the most successful B2B software launch on HackerNews since 2012 - with a product that was just 4 weeks old.
We recently raised our Series B and are proudly backed by some of the world's top investors and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales team and regular cold calls.
What does this mean for you? We have a lot of capital, but we're a lean, strong team - so you've got the opportunity to have a huge impact!
What you'll be be doing:
- Creating top-of-funnel product-focused content marketing such as blog posts, infographics, eBooks, web pages, white papers, and reports that attract new developers to PostHog.
- Working with our marketing, product and engineering teams and community to translate messaging into innovative and timely content ideas and manage content production from start to finish.
- Growing and maintaining our content schedule around user personas and segments.
- Working with our marketing team to analyze how your content performs and decide how to adjust our content strategy accordingly.
Why this role is exciting:
- We have loads of awesome stuff to write content about.
- You'll have tons of autonomy to decide what to write about, but also the support of our Marketing team and external agency to give you insights.
- We have a super engaged developer community that you'll be creating content for.
- We're only just getting started - you will be one of the first people to join our Marketing team, so you'll really get to shape strategy.
- Experience working as a technical content marketer creating top-of-funnel content for developers.
- Excellent writing, researching and communication skills.
- Experience coming up with innovative and timely content ideas and producing well-written content to a content schedule.
- A detail-orientated and organized approach to work with a desire to move quickly and constantly improve yourself and your team.
- Experience doing software development - does not need to have been in a formal role though.
- Experience creating content for an open source product.
Content Manager in USA
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented, creative and passionate Content Manager to join our Marketing team. The Content Manager will be responsible for building Expressable’s brand identity, awareness, and online community through the creation and distribution of multimedia content. This role involves writing, producing, publishing, and scheduling content in collaboration with our clinical team of speech-language pathologists (SLPs). The Content Manager should also possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically in crafting cross-platform content strategies, writing and producing compelling and educational content, and tracking engagement and community growth.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and will join a highly-skilled, collaborative team who is shaping an innovative model of care.
- Develop a content strategy that encompasses Expressable’s goals of generating awareness and building community among our target audience
- Collaborate with internal team members to oversee the creation and distribution of multimedia content such as blogs, videos, graphics, infographics, and more.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar to schedule and promote content across different platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and others)
- Use analytics to identify high engagement content topics, and track and report growing social media presence.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that supports Expressable’s brand identity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at SEO best practices and keyword placement
- Progressive experience with social media engagement strategies
- At least 3-5 years of Content Management experience required
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communication or related field preferred
- Familiarity with design tools like Photoshop or Canva is a bonus
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack and Zoom
- Previous experience working and collaborating with a remote team
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k match
- Company provided work equipment
- Remote work environment
Expressable is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and are committed to building a team that represents a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Content Marketing Manager in Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
We’re hiring a Content Marketing Manager who can build a compelling content market strategy that establishes us as trusted thought leaders in our space.
Zingtree helps businesses turn complex processes into clear actions through our interactive decision tree software. Beloved by customers like Hilton, Peloton, Farmers Insurance, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises turn great ideas into great execution, and thereby deliver better outcomes for their own customers.
We’re addressing a $100B+ global problem that all contact centers and customer support teams face. With our quick ROI solutions, Zingtree helps businesses replace inefficient tools like docs and spreadsheets with experiences that guide agents and customers based on their specific situation.
Founded in 2014 and backed by Rally Ventures, Zingtree has over 700+ customers worldwide, including Experian, Priority Health, Ricoh, and other Fortune 1000 companies, who rely on our agent scripting, customer self-help, and process management tools to increase their productivity and improve their business outcomes – from mapping the protocols for building rocket ships to generating dynamic pricing to triaging patients.
Come be our first Content Marketer! Content is the fuel that powers the marketing machine, and we need someone who can create high-quality thought leadership that will help us build relationships with prospects and customers across a variety of different channels. We’re looking for someone who gets energized by the idea of building our content strategy from scratch and bringing it to life.
- Build and manage a content strategy that drives readership and helps us generate – not just capture – demand
- Develop story ideas that help prospects move down each stage of the funnel in succession
- Identify the topics and keywords that will shape our writing
- Partner with Marketing Ops to track analytics
- Create and run our editorial calendar
- Write short and long-form content
- Oversee freelance writers and edit their work
- Help plan content-based nurture streams to improve conversion and adoption
PR and company communications
- Help partner with outside PR resources as needed
- Be a voice on corporate communications to the outside world
- Manage social strategy to ensure our content gets read via organic social
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience with content creation and strategy for a B2B SaaS company required
- Experience with contact centers, insurance, or health care is helpful, but not mandatory
- PR/social experience is a nice-to-have
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $500 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
This is a remote position. We’re a fully distributed company, so a hire can work from anywhere so long as it’s reasonably friendly for the Pacific time zone.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Japanese Grammar Content Writer in Anywhere
Curious what your day-to-day tasks will be? In this role, you’ll be working with other Mango team members to research and develop grammar blog posts that provide our learners with insightful explanations to help them achieve their language-learning goals. We will also count on you to create gated content that will accompany these posts and clarify the grammar points even further, while at the same time supporting and expanding the learners’ knowledge.
Just like you, we settle for nothing less than the best. Together, we’ll work to ensure that the quality of the work is truly exceptional, that we create clear, helpful, and interesting content that speaks to our learners’ needs and increases engagement with our brand.
Are you up for a fast-paced, rewarding project that helps promote language and culture learning the world over? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Native Japanese speaker. For this position, we specifically need a native speaker who has a mastery of their native language and a thorough understanding of grammar, idiomatic expressions, and dialectal differences.
- Fluent in English. Full understanding and fluency of the English language and its grammar are needed in order for the posts to be clear and to the point, and for effective coordination and communication with team members and project managers.
- Bachelor's Degree required in either of the following: Japanese Language/Literature or Language Teaching.
- Experience teaching Japanese grammar or involvement in grammar book publishing, writing blog posts on grammar, answering grammar questions online, or any related skills/experience.
- Expert use of search engines for conducting basic research
- Good writing skills
- Flexible schedule and availability of up to 10 hours per week.
- Reliable internet connection and a technical understanding of collaborative online tools. All work will be done remotely and online.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Must work well in a team.
- Must love language, culture, and learning — we all do!
- Strong research skills
- Takes time to understand the big picture
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Strives for excellence
Content Marketing Manager in Europe
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase brand recognition and sales, we would like to meet you.
As a Content Marketing Manager, your role is to reach different audiences, build brand recognition with them, and acquaint them with Toggl Track.
- Take ownership and manage Toggl Track's content calendar
- Manager content production process including updating process documents and style guide
- Define and serve as guardian of Toggl Track's brand voice and tone
- Source and manage a group of highly qualified freelance writers
- Work with other members of the marketing team, as well as people from other teams across Toggl Track to produce content for our blog and distribute it to our audience and customers
- Create content briefs, assign topics to writers, review outlines, provide feedback, and perform copyediting on content
- Write and give feedback on content for blog, product pages, and social media
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from content marketing efforts
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to have ~4 hours overlap with European time zones (CET). The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year plus some great benefits.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Hands-on experience with WordPress and/or other CMS systems
- Experience managing other writers
- Knowledge of on-page optimization and research for SEO
- Experience with content promotion and distribution
- Familiarity with analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
- The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year
- Freedom to choose where you work (core hours must overlap with your team).
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services.
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).
- And more…
Content Marketing Manager in Remote
The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale content. This individual possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically and have duties that will include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content audits/strategies and identifying gaps, overseeing a content schedule to drive launches and innovations for the brand and supporting the sales and service teams. The primary objective of this role is to improve brand awareness and boost engagement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Write, edit, and proofread content.
- Institute cross-platform content.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Partner with the Dir of Marketing and Demand Generation Manager on content strategy and work with team members to execute across all audiences for always-on engagement.
- Conduct content audits and identify gaps and areas of opportunity to improve messaging and positioning performance.
- Monitor digital engagement and report on content performance.
- Build content for campaigns across multiple channels (webinars, events, display, SEO, SEM, social, partnerships, email).
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure a coherent messaging.
- Develop marketing content that aligns with the customer journey and sales-buying stages.
- Work cross-functionally with content, design, and product teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts to move through the sales funnel.
- Create nurturing program content that drives leads through the sales funnel.
You're A Great Fit If..
- 3-4 years of content management experience.
- Experience in the K-12 EdTech industry or background as an educator preferred
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Experience developing multi-channel content, leveraging data to improve performance, and digital marketing channels.
- Experience targeting B2B customers, Education/EdTech experience is a huge plus.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal oversight and the awareness to ask for help when needed.
- Self-starter and team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills, stellar worth ethic, and hungry to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
BookNook embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Join a company with a mission. BookNook has been around since 2016, is growing fast, and has already helped tens of thousands of children improve their literacy, especially those that come from the most disadvantaged environments. We're a scrappy, smart team that gets things done but we are strong believers in family, friends, and work-life balance. Work on exciting technology and make a tangible difference in the world every day.
Content Marketing Manager in USA
Our team is guided by two important core values: • Help customers succeed• Help each other succeed
Fond is headquartered in Portland and San Francisco but we are currently operating as a fully remote team due to COVID-19.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Fond’s Content Marketing Manager will play a critical role presenting our offerings to various audiences in a wide variety of formats. We’re seeking an experienced B2B content writer to produce a range of content to support our marketing, sales, and customer success efforts. Assignments will include web site content, landing pages, blog postings, whitepapers, brochures, ebooks, email marketing copy, video scripts, product help articles, product collateral, email newsletters, sales enablement materials (slide decks, case studies, brochures, RFPs, etc.), press releases, and ad copy. This individual would manage Fond’s social postings on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, own the content calendar and take a key role in setting the content strategy and managing the content calendar. This individual must also know how to hire and manage outside writers.
- 3-5 years of experience in creating content in a B2B environment
- Experience with B2B content development
- Possess superb writing and editing skills
- Able to handle numerous assignments at the same time
- Highly organized and deadline focused
- Collaborate and coordinate well with sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams
- Familiarity with SaaS software and writing on HR topics a plus
Note that you don't need to possess 100% of the qualifications to be considered.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee + 60% dependent/spouse premium coverage on health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results