Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for the remote content marketing or writing job suitable for you. Employers and hiring managers are searching for skilled and talented people in content creation, content marketing, copywriting, ghostwriting and article writing to be part of their company remotely.
Literature Study Guide Writer in Remote
SuperSummary study guides cover a breadth of works for diverse audiences, including literary and genre fiction, poetry, plays, and academic and narrative nonfiction. (View our trending titles here.) Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for reading and the ability to analyze and summarize a variety of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry titles. In other words, we seek versatile writers who are interested in reading and discussing texts on a wide range of topics/genres and for both adult and middle grade/YA audiences. We're looking to develop long-term relationships with writers who want to contribute to a growing team.
About the study guides:
- Our study guides have a length of approximately 15,000 words.
- Guides include standard sections, such as: Chapter Summaries, Chapter Analyses, Character Analysis, Themes, Symbols and Motifs, Index of Terms, Important Quotations, and Essay Topics.
- Fiction book titles we've covered:
Deacon King Kong
(James McBride); and
The Guest List
- Nonfiction book titles we’ve covered:
The Death and Life of the Great Lakes
The Ballot or the Bullet
(Malcolm X); and
(Vincent Bugliosi, Curt Gentry).
- Middle grade/YA book titles we've covered:
The Inquisitor's Tale
Brown Girl Dreaming
(Jacqueline Woodson); and
- Poetry titles we've covered: "Ozymandias" (Percy Bysshe Shelley); "We Real Cool" (Gwendolyn Brooks); and "An American Sunrise" (Joy Harjo).
About the job:
- Writers typically complete one study guide every 4 weeks, or 10-12 per year — or more often when analyzing shorter texts.
- Writers must be willing to write both fiction and nonfiction guides — or to specialize in poetry.
- We offer competitive compensation and prompt payment.
- We offer steady, long-term, and flexible freelance work.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience working on deadline.
- Experience with literary analysis and academic writing.
- Advanced degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- Teaching experience in your discipline is a huge plus.
SuperSummary supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Freelance Health Writer in Any location (remote)
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As Freelance Health Writer, you’ll work as part of the Medical Content Team, producing high-quality material intended for the general public. You’ll help us make Health Guide—Ro’s digital publication—the go-to online resource for medical information.
Who are you? That's a great question. You’re someone who believes in the power of medical journalism to shape the health of everyone around the world. You have a passion for communicating to people through the written word, and you’re talented at it. You know how to put pen to paper and come up with information that is empathetic, informative, and rigorously researched, yet easily understood. You may not know who is reading your articles, but you know they’re getting the answers they need in a direct and unbiased way.
What You'll Do:
- Researching: Research topics in-depth while relying on scholarly resources for information.
- Writing: Write original copy while translating complex medical information into easily-digestible information. Articles are in the form of prose and get published on
- Health Guide. You will write articles on topics such as epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. Check out some examples
- here, and
- Optimizing: All Health Guide articles are checked for medical accuracy and completeness by a Medical Content Manager. Freelance Health Writers work with a Medical Content Manager to optimize each article, add new information, make sure everything is well-cited, and include diagrams, images, charts, and other media as appropriate.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least one year of experience writing about medical topics for the general public
- This role is not appropriate for people who only have experience with non-medical writing, regulatory writing, writing for peer-reviewed journals, brochure writing, or creating slide decks
- Experience navigating PubMed
- Experience writing for SEO and familiarity with sites such as Ahrefs and Clearscope (a bonus, but not necessary)
- Ability to communicate complex scientific and medical information to the lay public
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at learning new technology
- Available to create between 3-5 pieces per week.
If this sounds familiar, we'd love to hear from you and strongly encourage you to include a cover letter with your application (yes, we read them)!
Freelance Health Writer applications will be screened on an as-needed basis.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Writer Product Management (m/f/d) in Remote
You'll work on
- Content strategy
- Blog posts
- White papers
- Passion for product management.
- Previously part of a product team.
- Excellent or native writing skills in English.
- Proficiency in SEO.
- Experience with writing and keyword research.
- An impeccable sense of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Creative writing style and ability to generate excitement in a copy.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A highly competitive salary and reliable income (based on skills and experience).
- We are flexible regarding the employment relationship. Let's talk.
- Lots of personal responsibility, your own ideas are welcome.
At airfocus, we're reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.
Content Writer and Marketer (Software) in UK, Remote
We are a company without borders with offices and a remote team spread across the world. The nature of our product is reflected in our thorough and agile culture. We do the right things fast and our application process is no different. We want the best people and we will act to get them.
About the role
In line with our marketing strategy to generate and convert leads through the use of content and content-based events we are seeking an ambitious, well rounded, and thoughtful content marketer. You will help shape and deliver our content strategy. You will take a holistic view of all content regardless of the medium and produce engaging and informative pieces that, most importantly, convert leads. We are shaking up the world of test automation and we want you to do the same with the content you create.
Duties will include:
- Aid product marketing with creation of content strategy
- Design and develop various pieces of content including whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, webinars and videos, etc.
- Co-ordinate and manage third-party content
- Manage our social channels
- Work across departments to ground content with knowledge of our products and their functionality
- Update our website
- Keep a close eye on analytics to make sure all decisions are data-driven
What we need from you
Must haves ...
- Experience with B2B content management, development, and writing
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding English, in speaking, reading, and writing
- An affinity with Information Technology
- A firm grasp of Search Engine Optimization
- A desire to learn
Nice to have ...
- Technical writing
- Experience creating content in the DevOps space or similar
- Community engagement
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and engaging pieces
- A desire to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Your first thought is always “who is my target audience”
- You quickly understand personas and speak to them
- Appreciate the business cases for products and convey them
What’s in it for you …
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality (we love new solutions and ideas!)
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Generous allowance to choose your laptop or MacBook.
- Home office set up allowance.
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of £500 per year
- Wellbeing initiative and allowance.
Content Strategist / Writer in Remote
Despite our popularity, we have been extremely quiet and focused on product development. As a result, many of our customers don't fully understand the full value of what they're getting, and there is still a lot of room for growth in terms of market awareness. We're looking for a content strategist / writer to help us tackle these challenges!
Things You Could Work On
- Blog posts
- White papers
- Social media
- Support documentation
- Internal documentation
- Highly considered writing — you naturally seek to make sure every assertion you make is one you intend to make, like you might with a scientific paper.
- Concise writing — you naturally seek to find the most elegant way to communicate and eliminate any unnecessary words. You get pleasure from making sure your writing doesn't have any throwaway phrases or filler words.
- Work as craft — you get much of your satisfaction from refining and iterating your work until it's as close to perfect as possible. We're not looking for someone who primarily gets satisfaction from pumping out content at a high speed.
- Lack of ego — due to the complexity of our subject matter, and the nuanced nature of our market, writing at Clerky often requires a lot of iteration. If you take feedback personally, this probably isn't a good fit.
- Critical thinker — we seek to learn from what others have done, but use that to inform our thinking from first principles rather than blindly following an established playbook.
This position is for a contractor, at roughly 5-15 hours per week to start. If we turn out to be a good fit for each other, an increased workload and full-time employment are definite possibilities, if those are appealing to you. We work asynchronously, so you can set your own schedule and work from wherever you like.
Compensation is highly competitive. We seek the best, and compensate accordingly.
Sr. Content Marketing Manager in Los Angeles, Remote
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager you will help establish Boulevard as the preferred platform-as-a-service solution (beyond software) to the personal care industry through impactful content that attracts, nurtures, and converts relevant audiences throughout the marketing funnel.
We are focused on two different yet intersecting worlds: beauty and technology. You should have a passion for and experience with these important parts of our business that is equal to your passion for storytelling and digital content.
In this role, you will work with the cross-functional marketing team to leverage content themes for demand generation, sales enablement, and customer marketing campaigns. You will play an integral part in the marketing team and will own, update, and communicate the editorial calendar. You will also spend the majority of their time helping develop key content pillars, building unique challenger-style messaging, and formulating strategies for content designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
What You'll Do Here
- Lead all brand and integrated content marketing for our audience of small, mid-sized, and enterprise business buyers
- Build on Boulevard’s overarching messaging framework to create verticalized content that captivates our audience, builds awareness of our thought leadership in the industry, and efficiently drives quality business leads
- Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted personas
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Education, Demand Generation, and Creative to develop cohesive marketing plans and content
- Leverage customer, business, and cultural insights to champion our brand and inform marketing strategies to bring our ideas to life through content across channels
- Create and own an integrated editorial strategy and content calendar, with a focus on key stories, product and feature launches, and industry trends to create a steady stream of organic and paid social media content
- Own the interview and content creation of customer case studies and spotlights
- Manage the content agency to quickly and efficiently execute quality content
- Own the design and development of sponsored, owned, virtual, and on-site events designed to raise brand awareness and generate marketing-qualified leads across sales segments
- Work with internal stakeholders to build brand and content partnerships as well as co-marketing programs that build cultural relevance and increase awareness of Boulevard in the industry
- Support the People Team by managing internal communications and championing Boulevard’s culture and values internally
- Build a reporting construct for measuring the impact of content
- Manage brand and content marketing budget and expenditures
What You'll Need to Thrive
- Experience: 5+ years of successfully building an industry brand and creating a compelling B2B message
- Product or Service Launch: Demonstrable success in launching a product or service with a compelling brand narrative
- Data-Driven: Consistently leverage data, analytics, insights, and metrics to guide content strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel | Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts
- Third-Party Management: Manages media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, and influencers to create quality, efficient, and effective marketing and communications
- High-Quality Communicator: Top-notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, achieve measurable results, and convey those results to managers and C-suite executives
- Self Starter: The ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Outside of the Box: Inspires creative thinking and a “make it happen” mindset at all levels within their organization
- Analytical: Very strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Simplicity: Ability to simplify concepts and turn them into an easy-to-understand messaging framework that can be used across the organization
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard. Read through what our customers are saying about our product. Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Content Writer in Remote
We believe that brand is a differentiator and that a company’s content has an outsized impact on its brand. A traditional inbound marketing strategy has served us well for traffic and conversion, but we’re excited to take a cue from consumer brands, media companies, and publishers by investing more in creative content this year. Our big initiative will be the launch of a multimedia content hub for mission-driven founders and small business leaders. Think of it as a beautifully designed online publication for founders and execs who are tired of all the repetitive, uninspired content that most companies publish for them. We’re creating a destination where empathetic leaders can learn together, get inspired, and build companies that put people first.
To make this vision a reality, we’re hiring a Content Writer to craft creative articles and interviews that will attract our target audience: curious, thoughtful founders and small-business leaders. In this role, you’ll write compelling stories about founders and small businesses building with purpose, as well as helpful resources for leaders as they grow their companies. You’ll weigh in on story ideas and conduct the research and interviews to bring them to fruition.
About the role
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience and what they like to read.
- Write inspiring, relevant, thought-provoking content with a human and helpful tone.
- Highlight and amplify the voices of small business leaders who show a deep commitment to their craft and purpose — covering a diverse range of industries and backgrounds.
- Collaborate with the Editorial Lead to define the founder hub’s voice, tone, and writing principles.
- Conduct interviews and research to develop in-depth, accurate content.
- Contribute to the promotional strategy for founder-focused content.
- Ensure the founder hub’s brand voice and identity stay consistent across pieces.
- Above all, you’re a storyteller. You have a knack for identifying compelling stories and can expertly craft narratives that others will find interesting.
- You love staying on top of trends and have a good understanding of startup ecosystem, whether it be investors, capital, or organizational development.
- You have a proven track record of creating polished and interesting content that gets published, shared, and talked about.
- You like rolling up your sleeves and diving into the research and discovery phase before the article gets written.
- You have experience writing across many different types of content — from shorter snippets to long-form articles, from creative pieces to concise write-ups.
- You’ve worked or dabbled in journalism and you’re a stickler for well-structured stories and impeccable grammar.
Who you'll work with
- Hillary Noble, Editorial Lead, will be your manager.
- Kristen Bryant, Director of Content, will be a partner in the development of the hub’s sub-brand, voice, and experience.
- Our small team of content creators will collaborate with you to create impactful and meaningful stories.
Competitive salary - Our salary formula is public to all employees (but doesn't divulge your specific salary) and we update it at least once per year. Your salary is the same no matter where you live. Our goal is to pay at or above the market rate of a US-based tech hub like Boston or Seattle.
Health and dental insurance - We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%. If you are based in the US, we'll cover you on our Aetna policy. If you're based outside the US, we'll reimburse your out-of-pocket health and dental insurance costs.
Long-term/short-term disability insurance & life insurance - we cover 100% of the premiums for LT/ST disability insurance and base life insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary life insurance through our provider (currently US only).
Flexible vacation - Take time off when you need it! We recommend 3-4 weeks in addition to public holidays, but there are no firm rules. We trust you.
Sabbatical - After you've been at Help Scout for 4 years, you get a month of paid vacation (in addition to regular vacation) and $2,500 to spend towards travel, learning, projects or anything else during your time off. Read about what our CEO did.
Paid parental leave, including adoption - 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
401k with 1% match- via Betterment for Business (currently US only)
Personal Development stipend - Up to $1,800 per year to improve your craft
Set you up for success — we’ll get every new teammate a Mac laptop or equivalent of their choice, and provide a $1500 stipend so you can feel ready to work from home. We also cover up to $350 USD per month if you'd like to rent a co-working desk somewhere.
Complete transparency - Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
Help Scout is made by roughly 110 people in 80+ cities around the world, all with a passion for helping others. We come from diverse backgrounds and are united by an enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences. Help Scout launched in 2011 and today we have more than 12,000 paying customers in 140+ countries.
Why Help Scout?
We're remote. It doesn’t matter if you’ve worked remotely before — we’ve been doing it for nearly a decade and are helping to write the playbook — we’re happy to show you the ropes. Most folks that get a taste of working in a "remote first" company have a hard time going back to the old way of doing things.
We’re passionate about diversity and inclusion. The data is abundantly clear about diverse teams being more successful, and we're dedicated to setting the team up for success. Today our leadership team is 62% women, and that's just the start. Here's our DEI Dashboard where you can see all of our team demographic data and read about our commitment to this work.
We're committed to SMBs for the long term. Help Scout is focused entirely on serving small and midsize businesses, typically up to 500 employees, because those companies view customer service differently. It's not a cost to be optimized, it's their most effective marketing tool and a key differentiator from the competition. We built Help Scout for companies that truly value being customer-centric (like us) and want a product that shares their values.
We're leaving the world better than we found it. Did you know Help Scout is a certified B Corporation, with a mission to give away at least 1% of our product through Help Scout for Good? Our company exists not just to help ourselves, but to invest in our team, our customers, our community, and our environment.
Our commitment to you
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We have read the studies and understand that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees, but the bottom line is that it's the right thing to do.
Content Marketing Manager in Canada, US
Because we’re an early-stage and fully remote company, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can think on their feet, enjoys collaborating with highly technical teams, and is comfortable working asynchronously.
- Maintain our brand voice, keeping it consistent across Tailscale marketing and company materials.
- Manage our blog program. This entails managing the blog calendar, editing blog posts for grammar and style consistency, writing original blog posts, and publishing final blog posts.
- Act as the editor-in-chief of the blog by distilling technical concepts into clear, concise, and engaging content.
- Work closely with outside agencies and contractors on writing and editing projects as well as maintaining the editorial calendar.
- Manage and maintain a continuous stream of content emphasizing Tailscale’s features and benefits, blending your own writing with work from the engineers, co-founders, designers, and support.
- Work with the Marketing team to craft public-facing messaging and copy.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to own the process from concept development to delivery of the final product.
Ideally, you have:
- 2+ years of professional writing and editing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A sensitivity to nuanced tone and meaning
- Excellent grammar
- Familiarity with tone and concepts in B2B SaaS
- Ability to learn complex subjects quickly
It’s nice if you have:
- Experience in writing social media copy
- Experience in working with a B2B blog/content engine
Some potential success criteria:
- Increase in new net website and social media traffic growth
- Increase in signups
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
- Some examples of past work (Ideally, a reference to one writing sample and a reference to one you edited. The more technical, the better.)
Tailscale is a fully remote company with employees in both Canada and the United States. We offer:
- Flexible (and reasonable) working hours -- work/life balance is exceptionally important to us
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (standard across the company)
- An allowance for equipment to help you personalize your workspace
This is a full-time position. Our team is spread across Toronto, Montréal, New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Waterloo, Berkeley, Ottawa, Victoria, Phoenix, and elsewhere. We prefer someone based in Canada or the continental United States who can maintain several hours a day of overlap with the Eastern timezone.
Tailscale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, color, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No recruiters, please.
Head of Content in Remote
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:💲 Over $20B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker📈 Profitable and growing 14X year over year🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the Head of Content, you will own all the media that CoinTracker generates from social content to blog posts to videos to in-depth product guides and more.
- Build a world-class content machine that helps everyone from beginners to policymakers to seasoned financial experts understand cryptocurrency.
- Develop and drive a content roadmap that elevates the CoinTracker brand and generates excitement for cryptocurrency as a whole.
- Make CoinTracker the go-to destination for learning about cryptocurrency.
- Turn CoinTracker's content into a top notch product of its own.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love storytelling.
- Are savvy with various communication channels such as social, blog, video, podcast; both long-form and short-form.
- Relish the opportunity to evangelize cryptocurrency.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is an exceptional communicator.
- Has a proven track record of creating best-in-class content and using it to drive growth for a product.
- Has experience working in the fintech and/or cryptocurrency space.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across North America and Europe. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!
Consumer Writer in Remote
We're looking for committed freelance writers with experience in the consumer and service space.
You'd be writing 1000-2000-word pieces for a number of industry-leading clients, often product reviews, gift guides, etc.
Please provide links to recent examples of published content.
We'll provide you with a clear writing process, support documentation for every client and an editorial team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Editorial at Codeless