Remote companies worldwide are looking for you. Apply for the remote customer service job perfect for you. Employers and hiring managers are searching for customer experience representatives and customer success managers to be part of their company remotely.
Format Expert (Customer Success) in Remote
Meet Format, where photographers get serious.
Created specifically for photographers, tens of thousands of members worldwide use Format to showcase their work and grow their careers. Our product suite includes a website portfolio builder, an online store, client management tools and more. With 45+ fully remote team members, tens of thousands of customers in over 190 countries, and voted the #1 online portfolio, we’ve come a long way since our inception in 2010, but have really only just begun. And did we mention we are 100% bootstrapped?
At Format, it’s our mission to empower creatives to succeed. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and hard-working individual to join our Customer Experience team. You will be responsible for delivering friendly and insightful support via live chat and email to the Format community, and you will be working with a passionate team that cares deeply about our members' success.
We are currently looking to fill the following shift: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm EST.
What you’ll be working on at Format:
- Answering live chat and email conversations from the Format community while maintaining our industry-leading response times.
- Helping members configure their website pages, personal domain name, custom email address, SEO, and more.
- Participating in Site Building Service tasks. Site Building Service is a unique service we offer our high value members where we build their site for them based on their preferences.
- Communicating issues which need to be handed off to other members of the CX team at the end of your day.
- Replicating and reporting bugs for the Development team.
- Up-selling and impacting business revenue goals.
- Retaining members by delivering an exceptional member experience and finding a solution that works.
- Contributing to internal and member-facing documentation.
- Keeping up with a wide range of projects, teams and announcements happening at the company.
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate
- Online Customer Support experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- We value simplicity and communicate with hundreds of members a day. Concise, clear and to-the-point communication is important for this role.
- A genuine desire to help our members build high quality portfolios and manage their photography business.
- A creative background or interest in visual art mediums like photography, design, website building, painting.
- Passion for our product.
- Patience and empathy.
- This role involves technical skill but also emotional labour. The ability to exercise patience and empathy are keys to success.
- A personal interest in developing your creative eye and staying on top of visual trends.
- Values participating in an inclusive work environment for all team members.
- Sales experience is a bonus.
- You are not scared to talk up some of our great services, products and pricing plans to current and prospective members.
We are a company built on the values we believe in—impact, trust, care, and simplicity. We move fast, solve important problems and continuously aim to do, and be, better. At Format, the work of every team member matters—whether it’s for our members, company, team, or culture—we all strive to make an impact with ideas that are better, smarter, and more innovative.
As a small, but mighty, 45+ person team distributed globally, we are fiercely passionate about our mission. Our team members make important decisions every day that have direct and tangible impacts on our business. We also care deeply about fostering a company that our team is extremely proud to work for—creating many culture building and social opportunities and providing competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and great perks and benefits.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the right place for you, then get in touch! We can’t wait to meet you.
Format is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age. We are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
You would be a people person and genuinely excited to help our users. We are seeking an individual who is patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. Problem solving comes naturally to you and you are confident at troubleshooting and investigating to resolve user issues.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Solve Customer problems via mail, App Store reviews and Facebook/Instagram in English and German.
- Improve Mails and Social Media messages as a touching point between Fastic and it’s users
- Find quick solutions for various issues and reach a high customer satisfaction
- Extend and translate frequently asked question constantly
- Report frequently requested issues (on a bi-weekly basis)
- Analyze and report user requests via Mails and App Store reviews
- Identify special needs for users out of their requests
- Identify bottlenecks in the workflow and execute / implement suitable solutions
- Proven customer/ email / community support experience
- Able to speak English and German (C1/C2 level or native)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bonus: experience with ticketing system like Freshdesk or Zendesk
WHY JOIN FASTIC?
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
At BRNC we help humanity to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. BRNC is a startup studio focusing on building meaningful consumer self-care brands that impact billions of people.
We invest and co-build from day zero supporting each venture to grow into a stable and independent operation. From the beginning the BRNC team is in the trenches helping to co-build the business and grow the team, as the business matures they move into more advisory positions but still continue to empower the team with sophisticated training and coaching as well as experience sharing. Early-stage ventures we've started and invested in include Fastic and MeClub.
Our portfolio brands follow the BRNC vision to improve more than a billion lives every month by 2030. Our purpose-built startup studio of in-house engineers, designers, marketers, analysts, product specialists and recruiters is on-hand to support our companies to design, build and grow.
We love to work with fascinating and passionate people who want to make the world a better place and create tremendous impact.
The founding team behind BRNC are a team of already seasoned and successful entrepreneurs and tech investors in the digital and mobile ecosystem. Together they have been part of several multi-million dollar exits, one of the latest being their own European Dating App that they founded back
Fastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting. Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!
Lead Customer Experience Specialist in Within US
The status quo for technical interviewing doesn’t meet the needs of candidates or hiring companies. Haphazard interview experiences, subjective evaluations, and lack of capacity and expertise mean too many companies miss their hiring goals and miss out on great software engineers. At Karat, it's our mission to create better outcomes for companies and candidates by making every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies including Indeed, Atlassian, Intuit, Peloton, The New York Times and Wayfair. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing platform, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices.
The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest and most robust dataset of structured interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
As the world continues to transition to virtual work, and the fairness of hiring practices in the tech industry come under greater scrutiny, Karat is uniquely positioned to be a valuable, strategic partner as companies transition to 100% remote hiring.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
Customer Experience at Karat
Our Customer Experience team is committed to ensuring Karat interviews are consistently human-centered. We provide outstanding customer service and ensure the results received by our customers are a genuine reflection of each candidates' experience and performance.
As our Lead Customer Experience Specialist, you will be the point of escalation for all core Customer Experience responsibilities. As a player-coach for a team of Customer Experience Specialists, you will help define what success looks like for them, and contribute through mentorship to their professional development at Karat.
The Customer Experience team works 24/7. This Lead will be responsible for a team who works non-traditional hours, and should be prepared for on-call issues outside of core business hours.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.).
Be a Partner
- Bring feedback and insights to internal teams. Evaluate performance data and bring measurable insights to our Interview Engineering and Product teams in order to further evolve our processes and the Karat product.
- Help grow and develop the team. Conduct monthly check 1:1s with the team, providing direct mentoring, feedback, and reviewing monthly performance metrics.
- Deliver a personalized customer experience. Provide real-time support to candidates, Interview Engineers, and Karat teammates in a Customer Experience Specialist capacity by answering questions and resolving any raised issues.
- Ensure the delivery of team performance. Monitor capacity and scheduling to ensure we’re not over- or under-staffed at any given shift. Manage live interview queues, customer communications, and interviews to ensure team SLAs and SOPs are met with 100% success.
- Evolve team processes. Own special projects within the Customer Experience realm that allow us to continuously drive improvements in the candidate experience. Keep SOP documentation up-to-date, iterate our onboarding/offboarding procedures, automate and standardize team scheduling, etc.
- Be human. Create a personalized, memorable experience for all who interact with the Customer Experience team, even during times of escalation.
- Highlight our wins as a team. Leading a team of highly-engaged specialists, continuously think about how we can celebrate our impact on the experience of our clients, their candidates, and our internal teammates (team building/morale events, growth opportunities for development, etc.).
- 2+ years of mentor or management experience for remote customer service teams (supervising alternative shift teams a plus)
- Outstanding English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Google Suite, Zendesk, Slack, Deputy, Lessonly, or similar tools
- Professional experience working remotely strongly preferred
- Clear demonstration of customer-first approach
- Self-starter who proactively takes ownership of problems, with a natural mentality to continuously evolve and improve.
Benefits of joining Karat
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits for all our full-time employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Laptop and other equipment fundamentals (monitor, keyboard, and mouse if you need it!)
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].
Customer Success Specialist in Remote
CryptoTrader.Tax has tens of thousands of users all over the world, has processed more than fifty billion dollars in cryptocurrency transactions, and has partnered up with some of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges and tax software companies in the industry—including Intuit TurboTax—in effort to bring seamless crypto tax reporting to the mainstream.
We're an ambitious, young, and agile team with a vision of building an essential piece of infrastructure for the future of digital assets. We work very hard, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
The company is headquartered in Kansas City, MO; however, true to the ethos of the crypto culture in which we operate, our team is fully distributed with teammates in Austin, St. Louis, Portland, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Zagreb, and more.
We are looking for a full time Customer Success Specialist to join our quickly growing team. As a member of our small, fast-paced team, you will have huge responsibility for shaping our customer support processes and working directly with CryptoTrader.Tax users to ensure their success in using our software.
You will become an expert on all CryptoTrader.Tax product offerings which will enable you to quickly troubleshoot issues and provide an amazing customer experience to all users.
If you are successful in this role, there is opportunity for additional roles and responsibilities/promotions within the company.
- Proactive Outreach: welcome new users to CryptoTrader.Tax, provide delightful, and rapid support to users (mostly through Intercom)
- Boost Retention: help customers with problems in calculating taxes on their cryptocurrency
- Communication: champion the voice of the user in product development
- Troubleshoot: empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing, and help them overcome difficulties with the software. Escalate bugs and software improvements to the engineering team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent and proficient in English
- Experience & Interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain (preferred)
- Highly responsive to customer requests
- Positive attitude and desire to help people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action; desire to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor
- Fully Remote
- Compensation: $20-25/hour (Experience Dependent)
- Incentive Stock Options
Customer Success Manager in New York | Remote
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives.
We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series A startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:As a Customer Success Manager, you an essential part to ensuring our customers onboard successfully, adopt fully, renew as well as grow their investment with Klara. You will work with clients who have just purchased Klara to ensure they’re able to see value quickly and efficiently.
Are you self-driven? Great at multi-tasking? Love seeing how you make impact in an organization? Then we'd love to talk to you!
The CSM position demands a hands-on and results-oriented individual with strong communication and problem-solving skills. Applicants should have a proven track record of guiding clients from signing to value and through renewal.
- Onboard customers, ensuring they see value quickly and adopt the solution fully
- Primary contact from initial implementation through renewal and upsell
- CSMs will have a renewal goal and upsell quota
- Demonstrate and train customers and end users on how to utilize Klara
- Troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come up and offer solutions to remediate
- Identify at-risk implementations and escalate solutions as needed
- Monitor customer health post go live and ensure usage
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Clear ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent communication skills Knowledge of the Healthcare space, private medical practices in particular is a plus
- Full cycle customer success management experience
Happiness Engineer in Remote
Transforming publishing on the web is no small task. Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
Interested in learning more about how our team works? Check out what Happiness Engineers have to say about their work.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides 24/7 support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Helping people use Automattic’s products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, and more.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and helping team members around the world.
Being a Happiness Engineer requires:
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, and CSS, along with a strong support philosophy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
How to ApplyWrite a cover letter to let us know what you can contribute to the team. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly.
Please upload your cover letter and resumes as PDFs.
About AutomatticWe are the people behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Tumblr, Simplenote, Longreads, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1400 Automatticians in 80+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at AutomatticWe’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results