Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find the remote data analyst job you want. Employers and hiring managers are searching for lead data analysts, business intelligence analysts, and data analyst managers to be part of their company remotely.
Data Analyst in US
This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US, regardless of any location that might be specified. This position will have job duties to cover certain requests from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time (6AM to 2PM Pacific Time).
We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Data onboarding for new and existing customers.
- Acquire data from different data sources including files, database & gather and maintain data requirements.
- Investigate and identify issues in the data ingestion and processing- Collaborate with product team and build prototypes for analytical products.
- Work closely with the product and customer team to understand their analytical needs, including identifying success metrics, critical metrics and KPIs for the product and implementations, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Work with internal team and external customers to develop analytics for uncovering insights from data and problem-solving.
- Develop Tableau analytics and dashboards according to customer needs and internal requirement.
- Collaborate with product team and build prototypes for analytical products.
- Coach and be a resource for other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a data analyst or business analyst, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analytics tools (Tableau, Excel), databases (SQL, Postgres, etc)
- Experience in Python
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and hypothesize ideas and prove them
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working with EHRs
- Experience working on ETL
- Experience in R
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and RSUs
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
Data Analyst in United States
We are growing and looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst at Quest Analytics you will provide analytical support to the Product team in solving hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. There are two primary areas of focus. The first is analysis to support the Quest Accuracy solution – new product development, product extensions, and on-going maintenance. The second is analysis to support the development of data management processes and governance rules that can be applied to create a high quality, high integrity master data set that acts as the foundation of all Quest products.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to access and manage the data, the analytical skills to draw insights that directly address business and client problems and needs, and the communication skills to share those insights with both business and technical audiences.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for data analysts that are not afraid of signing up for business outcomes. #LI-Remote
In this role you will
- Run analysis on healthcare provider and organization to determine various data points
- Perform analysis that informs new products and product enhancements
- Analyze new data sources and creating proposals for how they can be leveraged to solve client problems
- Interpret results of analysis and communicate findings back to teammates in a clear manner
- Provide actionable recommendations for improving data quality or integrity
- Work with development and operations teams on solving business and data problems
- Collaborate with client service to understand and address client concerns around data or deliverables
- Perform in-depth data investigations related to client or provider questions
- Perform analysis to identify target populations for outreach campaigns
- Analyze data to demonstrate success overall, by cohort, by client, and in demographic slices
Experience you will need
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in data analytics or computer engineering
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a related position
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with data tools such as Databricks and Spark
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Familiarity with best practices of data management and governance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, or Java preferred
- Experience working with healthcare data preferred
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Lead Data Analyst in UNITED STATES, CANADA
Building the first solution capable of identifying, attributing, and licensing content in real-time, even before it’s published, is no small feat, so we’re looking for a new Lead Data Analyst to join us on our quest to bring freedom, fairness, and transparency to the Internet.
As Lead Data Analyst, you will own the analytics vertical at Pex, spearheading efforts to inform critical business decisions, build out our data infrastructure and deliver valuable insights to stakeholders’ analytics needs while helping grow, lead, and mentor a team of analysts to carry out your strategy and vision and support this pivotal work.
• Lead initiatives to support analytics work across functional areas such as:
– Marketing: identify industry & market data trends, support research projects for campaigns
– Business development: communicate insights with data models and visualizations for sales collateral
– Finance: build analytical assets to define KPIs and optimize and monitor operations
– Product: build dashboards to track usage and support product decisions
• Work closely with Pex’s data team to design and deploy the analytics data infrastructure
• Advocate for data-driven decision making by performing regular analysis of the business and helping define strategy
• Proven ability to discuss business needs with a wide range of stakeholders, translate them into technical requirements, evaluate feasibility, and advocate for the best solutions
• Independent, able to turn ambiguity into a prioritized list of questions that can be answered by data
• Strong understanding of data manipulation, data warehousing, and ETL concepts
• Familiarity with modern tools for building data pipelines
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Experience with BI tools used for reporting and dashboarding
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fully remote and distributed team
Perks and Benefits:
• Salary: $160,000 - $200,000/year (USD)
• Equity, with perks like a 10-year exercise window
• Competitive health insurance (99% employee and 70% dependent premium coverage for US-based employees)
• Generous paid parental leave
• Day off on your birthday
• 30 days of paid time off + 9 paid holidays
• A fully remote working environment
• A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
Pex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Data Research Analyst in Anywhere
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best.
Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
CoinMarketCap is the market-leading cryptocurrency data aggregator attracting over 100 million visits per month, with the goal to promote data transparency in the space.
We are now looking for a Data Research Analyst:
• Identify, track and monitor key data metrics of various internal teams such as user engagement and traffic metrics, as well as analyze the data to identify trends and provide actionable, data-driven recommendations
• Maintain data dashboards with accuracy and integrity
• Conduct product development research such as market research and competitor analysis
• Handle large dataset queries through programming (R / Python), Excel and Google Sheets
• Develop workflow tools like Google Sheets tools and R Shiny dashboards for internal business teams to handle data requirements
• Apply advanced business analytics such as text analytics, time series forecasting, machine learning solutions and segmentation analysis to solve various internal business questions
• Work and communicate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, design, marketing and SEO team throughout product release cycles
• Passion for the crypto space with a view on emerging technology trends, opportunities, risks and new projects
• Basic experience and skills in data science programming like R or Python, and experience in working with API
• Some experience with market research, product tracking and analyses
• Strong analytical and technical skillset, attention to detail
• Experience with traffic data management tools like Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, SERanking would be a plus
• 2+ year of experience in a similar role
• Proficient in English
• Self-starter, responsible and able to work independently with instructions; curious, eager to learn and keep up with the rapid industry movements; creative in coming up with data-driven solutions and recommendations to improve various teams' workflows and actions
Data Analyst in Remote
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with the Product team and other key stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Prior experience working cross-functionally in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and articulate the rationale behind your stance
- Always looking for ways to improve our data strategy and how we make our product more efficient
- Not afraid to experiment, fail and learn from it
Bonus Points for
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- An understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Here is an introduction to our tech stack
- We use UNIX command-line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.) and have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Play a key role in creating both product and client-facing analytics.
- Inform data team strategy by working with the product leaders and managers. Actively participate in execution and some planning of organizational data team strategy.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, and other developers to define and lead data projects from data ingestion to analysis to recommendations.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a data analyst or a data scientist.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, especially exploratory data analysis techniques, and probability theory.
- Excellent SQL skills to create and evaluate complex statements involving numerous tables and data relationships.
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills to explain your results and solutions to the stakeholders, clearly and compellingly.
- Proficient in using Python data analysis libraries such as Pandas and Numpy. Also has a basic understanding of the object-oriented programming concepts as it relates to Python.
- Prior exposure to distributed data processing concepts and execution (e.g., working with column stores, leveraging spark, etc.)
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
Doximity has industry-leading benefits.
For an updated list, see our career page
Data Analyst in United States
Our remote team of ~30 is distributed throughout the Americas (USA, Mexico, Canada, and Uruguay). Our small, but mighty team is backed by world-class investors. At Flow, we are building an environment that supports career growth and affords opportunities to work with great people and technology.
Flow is seeking individuals who value personal growth. You value working for a startup because having a substantial impact on the company is important to you. You are hardworking but have expectations that there will be a balance between work and personal life. You are professional and know how to be productive without a lot of oversight. You are excited about the opportunity to actively help build a great team and great products. You take satisfaction in solving real-world problems. You consistently seek ways to grow and challenge yourself. You value teamwork and understand that in a great team, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Flow is seeking a strategic, action-oriented and well organized Data Analyst who will report to the Head of Analytics. Flow’s premier Data Analyst will partner with various stakeholders across sales, product, engineering and operations to produce insights that lead to better decisions at scale. They will translate the needs of the stakeholders into logging, metrics, processes, reporting, analysis that ultimately informs the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve the mission.
- Form close partnerships with internal & external stakeholders to drive a data driven culture to support the stakeholders end goals
- Develop insights and framing analyses (pricing, personas, etc.) to drive larger strategic initiatives
- Work with data engineers to design data pipelines and tables efficiently
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis to support day-to-day decision making
- Support reporting and analytics, such as KPIs, financial reports, and creating and improving dashboards
- Help translate data into visualizations, metrics, and goals
- Write advanced and optimized SQL queries to extract data from data warehouse
Skills & Abilities
- 2-3+ years analysis experience at a high growth firm
- Data prep and ETL experience
- At least 2 years SQL experience
- Experience with Python scripting for analysis (pandas library specifically) and ETLs
- Excellent analytical skills, functional process understanding, and business judgement
- Solid written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate and influence with a senior management team
- Direct domain experience supporting a sales team
- Experience executing and quantifying AB tests on high traffic surface areas.
- Experience in a fintech, trading, or financial services firm
Thank you for your interest in exploring the possibility of working at Flow. We look forward to speaking with you!
Data Analyst in USA
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Enable teams to make better decisions using data through reporting, KPI monitoring, visualizations, and written and verbal presentations
- Act as the “analytics voice” for a business function, owning communication and delivery of insights with stakeholders
- Train other teams on how to navigate Ribbon’s data warehouse and tooling
- Follow and improve processes for maintaining and building on Ribbon’s analytics layer
- Advocate to improve data quality and increase data capture and consistency for Ribbon’s products and internal systems
- Contribute to the Analytics road map to define the initiatives to improve decision making across the organization
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience working in a data analyst or data-intensive role
- Strong desire to partner with stakeholders to enable data-backed decision making
- Ability to create clear, concise reports and visualizations that are understood by audiences with varying degrees of familiarity with the underlying data
- Proficient with common dashboard tools (we use Looker and Amplitude)
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with dbt
- Familiarity with one more scripting languages such as Python or R
- Startup and/or real estate experience
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results