Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find a remote job in finance or accounting here. Employers and hiring managers are searching for excellent people to join their company remotely as account executives, finance analysts, payroll managers, and accounting managers.
M&A Integrations Manager in EMEA, Remote
Our suite provides access to all major messaging channels, from SMS and Voice to WeChat, Messenger, Facebook, WhatsApp and more. We provide out-of-the-box solutions with our own applications like Inbox and Flow Builder, plus a robust set of APIs that simplify workflows and automation.
With over 15,000 customers — from small and mid-sized businesses to some of the world’s biggest brands — it’s likely that you’ve benefited from our technology at some point. Our products range from turn-key applications like Inbox, Flow Builder and Campaign Builder, to leading solutions and APIs for enterprises; all are available through our Online Self-Serve (OSS) dashboard.
Our global team is a powerhouse of 350+ employees, who work across eight international offices. We’re excited that you’re here and interested to
How we work
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at MessageBird moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: Get Shit Done. We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives, because that makes our products better. Our Birds are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.
The role: M&A Integrations Manager
If you have experience guiding M&A integration processes and want to help create and manage the integration playbook for a rapidly scaling unicorn, then this is the right role for you. As the Corp Dev Integrations Manager, you will work with our senior team, formulate a cohesive integration strategy, and execute it from start to finish. You will have an impact from your first day on the job, helping MessageBird integrate multiple acquisitions. To be successful, you need to be able to dive into the numbers, summarise results at a high level for our exec team, and then convince and support stakeholders to implement your ideas.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the principal day-to-day point of contact for all things related to integration. A typical integration will involve designing new organisation structures, syncing cultures, integrating systems, overhauling operations, consolidating product offerings, and brainstorming cross-selling plans. The list goes on :)
- Establish the overall integration process strategy, design, and protocols to be followed by all stakeholders such as product, engineering, people, finance, commercial, and operations.
- Create clear plans and timelines for integrations. Then, influence the org and move mountains to make sure the plans are executed.
- Motivate and involve people through existing and imperfect channels of authority. The integration manager needs to inspire people to execute on the integration.
- Be able to appreciate the emotional and cultural issues involved, handle them personally, and help others deal with them constructively.
What you’ll bring
- 2-5 year of experience at a large international accounting firm, focused on M&A integration
- Ideally experience in, or working with, growing and scaling technology companies, either in a corporate or advisory position
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in cross border M&A integration, ideally with complex software and technology companies
- Well organise and autonomous – able to work both independently as well as in multidisciplinary teams
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze raw data and synthesize action plans based on those insights
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, you are able to build lasting relationships
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in English; additional languages are a plus
Psst… some added perks
- The ability to Work Anywhere — literally anywhere you want, as long as it’s in the same time zone as your team (yup… you read that right!). This comes with the added benefit of finding the right work-life balance for you by following our 80/20 rule.
- WFH office set-up allowance to make sure you have all you need to “get shit done” in an ergonomically-friendly manner.
- Top-notch work equipment (including Bose headphones!).
- MessageBird swag to keep you well-dressed.
- The occasional (virtual) company-wide and team events.
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from more than 50 countries!
MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you’re a match for this role and can bring some great skills to the MessageBird team, please apply! We’re excited to get to know you.
Accountant in CET +/- 2 hours
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers. We are seeking someone reliable, detailed oriented with sharp business acumen and able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments.
You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency of the company’s finances. You will be a key player in contributing to the overall efficient operation of the finance department ensuring we are able to make the right decisions and are able to accomplish continued long term success and growth.
The role reports into our Director of Finance.
It’s important to note that we do require an individual with strong fluent communications skills both written and verbal in both german and english.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Post and process entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) in both fluent English and German
- At least 2 years experience as an accountant in a commercial environment
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
WHY JOIN FASTIC?
- Hardware & equipment, we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
Fastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting. Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!
Bridge Loan Program Administrator in Remote - US
Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
Enjoying Life & Making an Impact
- Knock is a 100% remote, work from home culture and has been since our inception in 2015
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Unlimited PTO (2 week min. is highly encouraged) + flexible work schedules
- $1,000 each year for professional development
- Salary + Equity. We offer equitable compensation based on market data, your experience & geographic location
- Paid parental leave
- We believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
Bridge Loan Program Administrator:
We’d love you to bring:
- Relationship Builder: You’ve done it before and you love it. Building trust, showcasing transparency, and building a relationship with any customer.
- Previous experience where completeness, accuracy and compliance where a critical part of your role (such as lending, banking, finance, legal or medical records processing or similar experiences)
- Prior experience in a client or customer serving role providing in-person or voice communications, as well as web-based, email or written communications
- An ability to work autonomously and have a passion for continuously learning, process improvement and automation;
- A willingness to support your team where they need you and take on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
- Organizational excellence and attention to detail - you’ll be working with critical loan files that our customers, and our regulators, expect high standards of completeness and accuracy.Technical chops - you can jump into new technology seamlessly & learn fast. We use Google, Zoom, Slack, and more.
- Flexible & Adaptable: You go with the flow and when things change that’s okay; you adapt and get right back at it. You are not afraid to wear many hats!
- Proven success in working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement
As a Bridge Loan Administrator you will:
Act as a liaison between Customers, Home Marketability Team and Finance Teams as it relates to mortgage reimbursement payments and loan payoff statements on our bridge loans. Assist customers with enrolling into online payment platform and help with troubleshooting. You will also, compile the list of mortgage reimbursement payments to customers in the Home Swap Program using internally developed tools to support information needed.
We will look to you to communicate payment information to customers on a monthly basis and help migrate from manual to automated processes. Manage communication from customer, agents and closing attorneys to ensure seamless Home Swap closing process related to customer bridge loans. And also, work directly with customers, title companies and Knockstars and be prepared to field incoming questions.
We are proud to be a distributed company from our founding with employees in 28 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo. Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!
Accounts Payable Specialist in Remote
We are a new 100% distributed startup building out our product offering in 2021. We have just raised our latest funding and we’re putting together a highly experienced team (especially for this early stage of company). We’re a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, Lebanon and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated – with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We’d like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups – the world over.
The Role 👩💻Location: Within timezone GMT +/-3hOyster is growing fast, and we are looking for a hands-on Accounts Payable Specialist to help us carry out our day-to-day financial activities, including invoicing and credit control.You will be working in our Finance Team who are responsible for the overall Finances of Oyster, led by our Head of Finance. The role is fully remote and offers a great chance to own a critical part of the finance function.
What you'll be doing...
- Be the owner of Oyster's account payable function; ensuring all internal and external invoices are posted on time, accounted for correctly, and paid on time
- Be responsible for Oyster's credit control, managing overdue invoices and being a point of contact for our customers and vendors
- Ensure the accuracy of billing currencies, billing addresses and billing contacts in our Oyster platform
- Helping out our payroll team with the preparation of invoices for our customers, and assisting with customer and vendor queries around the billing process
- Responsible for handling contractor invoices between our platform and ERP
- Responsible for handling of employee expenses in our BREX portal
- Contribute to the development of an invoice approval process and invoice payment schedule
What's it like to work at Oyster ❤️Check out our public notion and see for yourself.
What we're looking for 📜Skillsets that are important
- You enjoy the daily challenge of a scale-up business and can handle invoicing complexity
- You are a reliable and dedicated team member
- Ability to work with a range of personnel across the entire business
- You take pride in overseeing a very robust credit control and AP function
- First class attention to detail; you are very organized with a proven work ethic
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- Based in time zone GMT +/-3h
Skillsets that are not required (but are a bonus)
- Proficiency in Google Suite of products (Gmail, Google Doc, Google Sheets)
- You bring with you prior experience of working in an AP role at a start-up/scale up
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
Benefits & Compensation 💸Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget
(see details at
Equipment at Oyster
- Wellness and wellbeing support through
- Private Health Insurance
(if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community. Our core products include an open source, Ethereum-based app for mobile and desktop that gives users the power to chat, make payments and browse the decentralized web, as well as foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol which is a continuation of Whisper.
Who are we?
We're a remote team made up of ~75 core contributors and a growing number of community members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.
We’re searching for a Finance & Accounting Assistant to work in our Finance Team. For this specific role, it's important to be located in a European timezone.
Our culture encompasses startup, corporate and lean management. We’re working to continuously improve our processes while growing the potential of Status as a whole. The way we work is not conventional, and our new team member will have all the space to contribute to that and to influence change at all levels. Our world is often unpredictable - If this excites you, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You’ll need to work with Xero and our chart of accounts, and it will take a little time to understand our processes and our policies. The Finance team is composed by Ruslan, Johannes and Rachel - and they will support you with every step. You’ll deal regularly with daily accounting and recording of transactions; classification of team expenses; document management; bank reconciliations; intra-group transactions; month-end processes; payroll accounting; payment runs; services procurement; general ledger accounting (and other things as necessary).
Other tasks you will encounter on a regular basis: supporting quarter- and year-end processes; supporting intercompany accounting; assisting with tax and accounting reviews; supporting tax filings in different jurisdictions; supporting document preparation for suppliers and other stakeholders.If you’re fascinated by the possibilities of blockchain technology and crypto, naturally curious, get a kick out of implementing lean processes to automate away repetition, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and find great satisfaction in solving business problems, this is your role.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with different jurisdictions, several types of assets and crypto accounting, all while making sure everything is in line with best practices of agile accounting.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone excited to join our organisation and that aligns with our values (https://status.im/about/#our-principles).
You must have 2 to 4 years of experience in the areas of Finance Operations and Accounting. We use Xero as our accounting platform, so we would need you to know your way around it. Lastly, as we deal with a lot of cryptos, we would expect you to understand cryptocurrencies and the challenges in accounting, or have experience working with several currencies and/or intangible assets. You need to have a startup background or similar work experience.
Big plus if you’re
- Part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA, or EU equivalent)
- Experienced with cryptocurrencies operations and accounting
- Experienced with lean financial processes and automated workflows
- Experienced with intra-group processes
- Able to communicate in German and accustomed to working remotely and to async workflows
Interview with one of our People Ops team;
Interview with Rachel and Johannes, Finance team colleagues;
Interview with Ruslan, Finance Director;
A compensated 10-15 hour work trial project to get a feel for how we’d work together.
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline. We’re looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible, and we’re hoping to close the hiring process ideally by the end of June 2021.
The salary is paid in a local currency and/or crypto, and depends on experience. We also offer a grant of Status Network Tokens vesting over a three-year period. More info on SNT here: https://status.im/snt-utility/.
Payroll Accountant (Anywhere in the US) in San Francisco
We are looking for a motivated and mission-driven individual that will be integral to the success of the company as our first Payroll Accountant. You will be responsible for day-to-day payroll activities, ensuring that complete, accurate and timely payments are delivered to both US and Canadian employees. You will be instrumental in the development, implementation and maintenance of company policies and will continually drive improvements in process and automation. Our ideal candidate is business-minded and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance/Accounting teams to maintain accurate payroll information by collecting, verifying with the system of record, calculating and entering data into TriNet / Workday, including new employees, terminations, LOA, transfers, promotions, variable compensation, etc.
- Prepare and process domestic, multi-state payroll through TriNet / Workday; ensure 100% accuracy of each pay run and manage US and Canadian payrolls
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely payroll tax filings, including W-2s. Reconcile and process funding to 401(k), FSA and HSA providers
- Prepare accurate payroll journal entries within Workday; maintain complete and accurate general ledger account reconciliations, and support month-end close activities
- Create and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams including Finance, HR, and payroll partners and partner with these teams to establish best-in-class processes for BetterUp payroll, including related systems
- Responsible for all payroll and payroll-related tax compliance
- Lead 401(k) audits and workers compensation audits; assist with annual audits
- Provide employees and stakeholders with excellent customer service while adhering to company policies
- Actively contribute and participate in the ongoing updates and final phase implementations of Workday Payroll as a key stakeholder
- Establish and maintain company policies and business processes
If you have any of the following please apply:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, Human Resources or a related field, CPP
equivalent relevant certification
- Minimum of 10 years of multi-state payroll experience in private and preferably in public company environments; international payroll and system implementation experience preferred
- Experienced and knowledgeable with Payroll Tax Laws and Regulations
- Experience with the accounting entries required for recording payroll activities
- Must have advanced proficiency in Workday
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills; must be detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines, solve problems analytically, and show discretion with confidential information
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Power Point, etc.); advanced Excel skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; adaptable to flex and change as business needs and priorities change
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Revenue Finance Manager in Remote
It’s an exciting time to join Sourcegraph. Our company is growing rapidly: we’ve experienced 4x year-over-year revenue growth with zero customer churn, and our $50M Series C from Sequoia has given us the opportunity to make big ambitious bets on our future. We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and massive opportunity (most developers haven't even heard of code search yet, but once you've used it, you can't live without it--just like Google web search). By continuing to hire exceptional people, we have the opportunity to make Sourcegraph one of the biggest technology companies in the world.
Why this job is exciting
We are looking for a leader to be one of the first members of Sourcegraph’s growing Finance team. As a Revenue Finance Manager, you will work hand in hand with our commercial (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Engineering) leadership, our Business Operations and Sales Ops teams, and our FP&A Manager to help build detailed top-line forecasts, to analyze key sales efficiency and financial metrics and make strategic recommendations, to set quotas and commission plans, and to establish our deal desk.
Our team and our sales are growing fast—we’ve proven strong product-market fit, with wall-to-wall usage and top-tier engagement, genuine love from our users and customers, and tens of thousands of paid daily active users at some of the world’s premier development teams.
- Drive all top-line (ARR and revenue) planning, forecasting, and reporting for our annual and quarterly planning processes, based on both top-down goals and metrics, and bottom-up sales capacity
- Build budget vs. actual reporting and re-forecasting processes
- Work with Sales Ops to set quotas and commission plans for all commercial teams
- Build a deal desk operation, and work closely with Sales and Sales Ops on deal structuring and approvals
- Run ad hoc analyses and models to provide insights and help our commercial teams make better decisions
- Identify (and execute on) opportunities to automate our FP&A and reporting capabilities
- Experience building (and owning) ARR and GAAP revenue models for pure SaaS businesses or divisions with $10m+ ARR
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS companies and B2B SaaS economics, including familiarity with metrics and concepts such as ARR/MRR, churn, LTV, CAC, gross margins, and more.
- Deep understanding of key operational metrics and compensation models for sales, marketing, and support teams
- Comfort navigating, preparing, and interpreting financial statements (no CPA or formal certifications required).
- [30 mins] Intro call with
(VP Operations): We chat with you about Sourcegraph and to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- [1-2 hours] Asynchronous (take-home) project: A project to see how you break down a complex, open-ended problem into an implementation plan.
- [45 mins] Project review with
(FP&A Manager) and
(Sales Ops Manager): We review your project.
- [45 mins] Working with go-to-market teams: Interview with manager(s) from our Marketing, Customer Engineering, and/or Sales teams.
- [30 mins] Interview with
- We make you a job offer!
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application, and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities. We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work. Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
Accounting & Finance Manager in Remote
- Monitor and directly contribute to the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the company, including:
- Invoicing, receivables, collections and payments, including client management
- US and international payroll and contractor payments, including bonus and commission calculations
- Expense/payables/vendor management
- Cash management and banking
- Manage a small team of accounting professionals
- Administer the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements, including tracking and completion of state and local tax and registration obligations
- Develop and manage accounting and financial controls, processes and procedures
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financials and management reporting
- Support client and project management reporting and analysis and ad-hoc requests for production and operating departments
- Support the Chief Financial Officer in all accounting, finance and reporting needs
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support internal operations, including asset management, human resources and “office” operations
- Liaison with external accounting and banking partners
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience in an accounting and finance role in a services-based company, including experience in a management role
- Experience with QuickBooks, preferably QuickBooks Online
- Experience with international clients, vendors and employees
- Strong demonstrated use of financial spreadsheets (Google Sheets or Excel) to build and maintain financial reports and analysis
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong understanding of and experience with financial reporting
- Ability to translate data into logical reports and analysis, including an understanding of appropriate metrics
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with all levels of a globally distributed organization
Nice to have
- Experience with digital agencies that do design and development of web properties
- Experience with foreign subsidiary accounting and managing intercompany accounting
- Experience with modern financial systems and applications (such as for expense payments, payroll, reporting, etc) and with professional services ERP systems (such as Netsuite, Deltek)
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, MBA or CPA
- Experience with Google Docs
- Experience with remote working
Staff Accountant in Denver | New York | Redwood City | Remote
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable; cash application and collections.
- Responsible for facilitating Accounts Payable; inputting and coding vendor bills as well as preparing payment runs for review
- Administering and processing vendor’s W-9’s.
- Performing Month-End close responsibilities including cash and credit card reconciliations, analysis of account balances and preparation of reporting
- Assisting with tax filings, including 1099s, Sales Tax, Property Tax, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years of relevant hands-on accounting experience.
- Experience with accounting systems (preferred Intaact), Bill.com and other financial systems.
- Experience with a Venture Capital-backed SaaS company preferred.
- Excellent understanding of GAAP accounting.
- Strong Excel skills and general proficiency in MS Office.
- Public Accounting background with a national firm a plus.
- Excellent detail-orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse, and rapidly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and respect for confidentiality required.
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Remote first cultureInternet reimbursement
- Home Office reimbursement
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Unlimited PTO
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results