Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find a remote job in finance or accounting here. Employers and hiring managers are searching for excellent people to join their company remotely as account executives, finance analysts, payroll managers, and accounting managers.
- You will be a key partner in helping us manage the largest contracted planner network in the US, beta-test new ways to deliver efficient plans to clients, and then train your direct report network planners.
You will have access to Origin’s executives and other key stakeholders and have a real impact in charting our company’s immediate and long-term course. Your work will bring to life our mission of enabling every employee, everywhere to reach their life goals of owning a home, buying a car, or sending their kids to college.
What you’ll do:
- Lead multiple pods of contracted network planners (all have their CFP® certification, pods will be of about 5 planners each). Provide coaching and mentoring to your planners. Assist in hiring and evaluating new planners. Follow disciplinary procedures as required. Help set performance standards (quality) and time-to-serve metrics (quantity), review performance, and provide feedback to planners. Be the main source of contact for your planners.
- Develop and monitor goals for your planners. Review planner and pod performance, identify trends, suggest improvements, provide feedback to planners.
- Serve as the first line of elevation should major conflicts arise between a planner and a client. Serve as the main point for your pods for questions they may have regarding internal processes and procedures related to service and planning
- Become familiar with Origin’s planning process by taking on a small book of clients. Be a beta-tester for new/improved planning procedures and policies before teaching them to your pods. Begin to explore efficiencies around text-based planning (without video calls).
- Work collaboratively with leadership to make recommendations across strategy, policies and procedures, and operations. Work with leadership to develop staffing and operational plans.
We’re excited for you to have:
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of four years progressively responsible and related experience (including supervision of others)
- Knowledge or experience in the financial planning industry
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- You are the type of person that thrives in ambiguity and can bring thoughtful solutions to complex problems
- You see broken things and fix them along the way
- You're a hustler (e.g. move fast, work hard, and are resilient). This will not be easy, but that doesn't scare you
- Knowledge of employer equity (or willingness to learn), including ISOs, NSOs, RSUs, ESPPs, and ESOPs
Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. NAVIS' Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
The Company is a leading enterprise CRM provider to a $500B+ industry where our customers are grappling with challenges of intense competition and expensive acquisition costs due to limited ability/visibility to drive direct bookings. Our CRM uses cutting-edge technology to build powerful software for our customers to take back control and drive direct revenue. The simplicity and beautiful UX of our solutions are a breath of fresh air in an industry of old technology
Reporting to the CFO, the AR Manager will be a self-motivated financial leader who can work with key stakeholders to maintain and optimize the company’s billing and collection function. This person must be comfortable in a start-up environment and an agile problem solver that is analytical and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will have experience working at a rapidly growing Saas company that invoices and collects in multiple currencies
What You’ll Do
- Lead the company’s billing and collections process
- Supervise a team consisting of one full-time accountant and 2 external collection specialists
- Work with cross-functional teams (operations, CS, product, sales, and finance), to identify improvements and refine the company’s quote to cash process
- Confirm and reconcile customer disputes related to payment of outstanding balances due
- Ensure that KPIs are implemented effectively, tracked accurately, and achieved consistently
- Review accounts for errors, completing adjustments when needed
- Work with the accounting team to ensure smooth and accurate month-end closing
- Display a positive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Perform other duties as required
Remote US Based
What You’ll Bring
- SaaS experience is a must
- 5+ years of A/R experience, including supervisory experience
- Experience implementing systems and process automation
- Comfortable working with large databases and can perform advanced data analysis
- Team player who works well in a changing environment
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills - ability to understand, design, and present solutions to operational and systems challenges as they arise
- NetSuite, Zuora, and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented with experience in performance measurement via KPI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and scale effectively in a start-up environment - navigating ambiguity and adapting to change
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with database preferred
- Global experience a plus
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS/Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Finance Analyst, FP&A in Remote
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs and are backed by renowned Silicon Valley investors including Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures and GGV Capital.
We have two main office locations, New York and Oslo. Like most, we are all currently working from home. While the majority of the engineering team is based in Oslo, we also have a number of developers working remotely.
About you/Experience (We think you'll be successful if you have...)
- Significant analytical skill set, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
- 3+ years in a financial role, professional qualifications a plus
- Experience in a SaaS startup environment preferred
We are seeking a Finance Analyst, FP&A to ensure the continued accuracy of our financial records and work closely with the business to ensure the achievement of proper expense analysis, forecasting, and risk management objectives. The Finance Analyst works closely with senior management to increase the company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan.
Key areas of responsibility
Work in close collaboration with the Finance Manager to:
- Support the formulation and model the business’ strategic and financial plan. Provide insights to management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- Work with department heads to build their short and long term forecasts
- Produce models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Deliver competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the leadership team
- Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Utilize BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product and department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Review operations and recommend new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks
- Virtual team building events, & awesome swag
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.
(Senior) Finance Associate in Remote
Finance’s vision is to partner with the broader organization to help set the appropriate targets and pacing for the organization, facilitate efficient capital allocation, accurately project future performance, and spearhead the process for long-range planning. This role will play an integral part in building out our finance engine and ensuring we are set up for success.
What Success Looks Like
- Budget vs. Variance Reporting: own reporting and variance analysis around expenses for the company
- Headcount management: own the model for headcount management for the organization
- Budget management: provide insights to business leaders on their performance against their budgets
- Cash flow management: partner with broader finance team to project future cash flow for the business
- Ad Hoc analyses: complete ad hoc analyses at the request of the CFO and other leaders
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Prior experience: familiarity with opex management, as well as financial forecasting; experience projecting headcount and / or marketing expenses a plus
- Collaboration: prior experience collaborating across several functions within an organization
- High degree of agility: ability to operate in a scrappy environment
About our Work Environment
Compensation will be a mix of salary and stock options. It is based on your location and will be highly competitive compared to similar-stage companies.
Health is essential to happiness. In addition to full health insurance, all team members receive a monthly wellness stipend and $1K in Hipcash because we believe getting outside is excellent preventative medicine in addition to increasing your creativity, lowering your stress, and making you an overall more awesome human.
We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the best results. We feel confident that inclusive and diverse teams working on an important cause can accomplish extraordinary things.
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results