Companies worldwide are looking for you. Find the right remote job as a graphic designer. Employers and hiring managers are searching for excellent people in graphic design to be part of their company remotely.
Designer/illustrator in Remote
What is Cliniko?
Cliniko is practice management software that makes life easier for Allied Health professionals by handling appointment scheduling, storing treatment notes, hosting video consultations, and much more. The software is used globally by tens of thousands of practitioners every day.
Behind Cliniko is a team of 43 people spread around the world. We work completely remotely, although our base is in Melbourne, Australia. We care more about finding the best person for the job than looking for someone that lives nearby.
We don't have project managers, we rarely have meetings, and there are no time sheets to complete. We're responsible, autonomous, creative, and proactive in doing our best for our customers. We're focused on making great software and we take pride in doing good work.
If you want to know more about how we work, our founder, Joel, gave a talk about it.
It goes without saying that you are a talented, creative person. You have excellent taste, a good eye, and a finely honed gut instinct. A sense of humour would be preferable.
You'll be familiar with a few design tools and you'll no doubt have your preferences. If you're not already an expert, you'll be savvy enough to get up to speed quickly with Illustrator and Photoshop.
You either have experience creating HTML emails from scratch, and have spent many an hour pleading with Outlook to behave. Or you know some HTML and CSS—enough to build what you have designed—and can learn the nuances of coding marketing emails on the job.
Experience matters, but we won't pluck an arbitrary number of years out of the ether that you absolutely must meet. What is important is that you've done neat work that has been put out there in the world (published, printed, exhibited, whatever); that you know what it's like to work, to collaborate, to fight your corner, to concede with humility, and to laugh with other humans; that you've made mistakes in the past that still make you cringe, a harrowing cringe that stops you from repeating the same mistakes.
There is no geographical requirement for this role. Applications are welcome from anywhere in the world.
No matter what your background is, or how you identify, if you feel you meet the requirements, we encourage you to apply. We know that having a diverse team is necessary to have different perspectives, and it's how we’ll continue to find new ways to make Cliniko better. We are committed to the continual diversification of the team and working to constantly improve our inclusivity which is crucial to how we work.
What you'll work on
Most of the time you’ll be working closely with our marketing and content teams. The work is quite varied, so you may sometimes find yourself:
- Creating on-brand illustrations and digital artwork.
- Creating digital artwork and visual assets for social media and blog posts.
- Designing marketing ads for print and screen.
- Contributing to the design and continued improvement of the product website, community forum, help centre, and other sites in the Cliniko ecosystem.
- Designing, coding, testing and adding content to HTML emails.
- Designing artwork for tshirts, stickers, and other swag.
- Contributing to the development of Cliniko's visual branding.
How we work
Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- 30-hour work week, full-time pay.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit delivered weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups.
How to apply
Please use the “Tell us about yourself” field on the following application page to give us enough information about you, to be interested to take you to the next stage. This doesn't mean going over the top though, we'll have a lot of applications, so clarity and some brevity is also appreciated. Oh, and please be yourself, there’s no need for formality.
Please provide us with a link to your portfolio or relevant online work that we can view. One or more links will suit, whatever you think best gives us an idea of your talent. We will be reviewing quite a few applications, so we ask that you place the examples you're most proud of right at the top. Illustration is quite an important part of this role, so please be sure that your reference work contains at least a couple examples of your illustration work.
Applications are open until end of June 18th 2021.
What you can expect after applying
Once you’ve applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side! We’ll only begin reviewing applications on June 21st, 2021, after applications have closed. In recent hiring, we’ve had thousands of applications, so it can take us some time to review them all. We will individually review every application. When reviewing, at least one person from the Cliniko team will read your application.
You can expect to hear back from us by July 9th, 2021 at latest (3 weeks after closing applications). Every application will get a response, whether successful or not. If you haven’t heard from us by the 9th, please do let us know.
At this point, we’ll be down to less than 50 applications still in the running, so you can see why the initial application matters. Our founder, Joel, will then have a 5-minute video call with all these applicants, to determine who will continue to the test stage. This round should take 1 - 2 weeks to complete depending on the number of applicants still remaining.
We will then narrow the pool to less than 20 applicants, and there’ll be a small mock design task to complete. We expect this task takes no more than 6 hours to complete, so please make sure you’re prepared to spend that time, before applying. To partly compensate the time you would spend on this, we'll pay $200 USD for each that submit this work.
From the tasks, we will select just a few to have some short video chats with a number of people from our team to help us make the final choice. You’ll likely chat to people from a range of roles at Cliniko (support, developers, etc.).
Finally the exciting part for us, and those that are chosen. We’ll hire some people to join our team! That will happen fast, and the start date will be chosen by the applicant.
We know it’s quite a process to go through, so we want to make sure you know what you’re in for up front. It’s important that you can make an informed decision to participate or not. We’ll be transparent with everyone along the way.
One final note, unfortunately due to the quantity of applications we receive, we are not able to provide feedback for those not successful in the first round. In the later stages, we’ll do our best to provide what we can, if requested.
Graphic and Motion Designer in Zurich, Remote
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are looking for an exceptional graphic and motion designer to join our Product and Design team at Numbrs. The team is responsible for developing all design efforts from UI/UX Design to Product Marketing and company Branding. This role will be responsible for developing, designing and executing a variety of projects to deliver outstanding illustrations, animations and motion graphics, from concepts to production and post production. You will collaborate with content creators, UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and with the Management team of Numbrs and will be able to participate in one of the most ambitious and user centric Fintech in Europe.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- +5 years of experience as graphic designer for a product or design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- +5 years of experience creating outstanding motion design and animations in both 2D and 3D
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in video and animation, including Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Proficient of Sketch/Figma
- Presentation proficiency (deck creation to presentation including Keynote and Powerpoint)
- Solid understanding of web and app design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility
- Highly collaborative with an egoless mentality
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days
Graphic Designer (Remote-LatAm) in SÃO PAULO / REMOTE
Where we are:Loadsmart was founded in New York and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our teams operate remotely from different parts of the United States as well as in several locations across Latin America.
Who you are:You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You have a high-level understanding of UX/UI, branding and have created solutions for complex problems from conception to results measurement. You are a pixel perfectionist who cares about the details and doesn’t settle for average, you want to help crunch complexity to build intuitive interfaces that will deliver great experience for our internal and external users.
The role:We are looking for a remote part-time Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements.
You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company’s vision.
- Understand project requirements and conceptsUse various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, brochures, presentations, etc.)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
- 2+ years of professional experience as graphic designer
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and feeling comfortable speaking with native English speakers on a daily basis
- A portfolio that speaks for itself
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at onceA background of working as part of a design team
- A good knowledge of the following tools is usually required: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma (that would be a plus).
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
Graphic Designer in Remote
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The JobDo you love being immersed in thoughtful creative work and thrive in the creation of it, in a fast-paced atmosphere working with a great team? If so, this may be perfect the role for you. The designer will contribute to global brand studio, creating print, digital media and corporate presentations.
You will employ invention, imagination, and originality to help craft an array of print, digital, and other company-related media that ensure a consistent, reliable, and recognizable company message and brand.
- Comfortable with and able to work in a fast-paced environmentWillingness to wear multiple hats, and do whatever it takes to get the job doneTakes direction well and promptly/positively responds to itAbility to consider “the bigger picture” and to think comprehensively3+ years experience in creative design and brandingExpertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and PremierProficient with PowerPoint and KeynoteWell-developed creative and imaginative capacity applicable to branding, marketing, and production
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal. At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results