Companies worldwide are looking for you. Apply for the perfect remote HR or recruitment job for you. Employers and hiring managers are searching for HR assistants, HR officers, talent acquisition specialists, recruitment associates, recruitment managers to be part of their company remotely.
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check us out here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives. Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit”, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
Our Talent Acquisition Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills in leading Talent Strategy—especially in Sales and Engineering recruitment.
Want to learn more about what you’ll do? Read on!
- Partner with the Head of PeopleOps to create an inclusive Talent Strategy—from job descriptions to candidate accessibility
- Be a hands-on Talent Acquisition partner; taking point on strategic job reqs
- Manage one (1) Talent Acquisition [TA] partner
- Be ready to hit the ground running for Sales and Software Engineering roles
- Use multiple ROI-driven talent methodologies and metrics to develop processes, a quality talent pipeline, and more
- Train People Managers on interviewing best practices including Implicit Bias
- Iterate and improve on our candidates’ and employees’ hiring experiences
- Cross-functionally partner with teams to develop a clear, People-First employer brand—authentically showcasing Litmus’ awesome culture
- Champion Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) throughout the company
- Remain up-to-date on the talent landscape and regulatory changes related to local, state, federal law compliance
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 6 plus years in Talent Acquisition—ideally in a software/tech environment
- Deep hands-on expertise in tech recruiting including Sales and Engineering roles
- 2 plus years managing Talent Acquisition Partner(s)
- A high-level of emotional intelligence (EQ) and integrity
- An inclusive Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion voice
- Coachable and collaborative: listens with an ear for understanding
- Comprehensive knowledge in hiring/employment regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail with an employer branding mindset
- Data-centric: Leverages qualitative and quantitative data to drive Talent strategy
- Excellent time management skills, you know how to prioritize, delegate, and when to ask for help
- Technology-minded and an advocate for automation; you’re familiar with a variety of PeopleOps tools including HRISs, ATSs, Google Workplace (or similar)
- Prior experience in global recruiting is a plus, but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously, we offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
- At Litmus, we value Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and can’t wait to meet our JEDI Knight!
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Recruiting Lead in SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR REMOTE (US)
The People & Culture team at Torch aims to attract, enable, and support a diverse and inclusive team where everyone can learn, develop, and do meaningful work. We are looking for a Recruiting Lead to support the talent acquisition work of this mission.
The Recruiting Lead will be responsible for partnering closely with our Recruiter, Hiring Managers, and interview teams while supporting the entire recruitment life cycle across all business areas to make sure we are building a high-quality and efficient candidate experience.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of People.
- You will run the full-cycle interview process from interview kick-off with Hiring Managers to extending offers to candidates for open positions, focusing on initial interviews for high-priority roles.
- You will constantly build a network of candidates while creating an authentic, personable, and timely interview process.
- You will help execute our scalable recruiting strategies to attract and hire a diverse slate of candidates.
- You will act as a resource for the interview teams while upholding accountability for our hiring timeline and metrics that are in place.
- You will partner with the Head of People and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and interview processes related to DEI, including the use of job boards, social media, referrals, etc.
- You will manage a remote recruiting process via Slack, Lever, Zoom, email, Google Calendar, LinkedIn, and more.
- You have excellent communication, collaboration, and writing skills. You have at least four years of recruiting experience (bonus if it’s in an agency and/or a startup environment).
- You have experience with full life-cycle recruiting with go-to-market roles (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success).
- You have experience with high-volume recruiting and juggling at least 10 roles at one time. You have experience scheduling candidate interviews with team members in multiple time zones.
- You have experience in training hiring managers and interview teams to adopt a new process while administering accountability.
- You have experience with Lever, a plus, not mandatory.
Recruiting Manager in United States
Talent Specialist in Zurich, London, Berlin, Remote
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Kry, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before 👩🏻🚀🚀
We are an international and diverse team of 21 people, coming from 17 different countries and speaking 18 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As a Talent Specialist at Ledgy, your mission will be to help maximize the wellbeing of our current team and hire new Ledgistas.
At Ledgy, you will
- Work closely with our leadership to build and realize our Talent strategy
- Be the owner of all hiring related topics
- Build our employer brand to attract top talent
- Find, source, and onboard exceptional talent
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to ensure a top-notch hiring experience both for the team and for the candidate
- Help build clear, i.e. explicit, people-related systems and processes to support the company’s high growth
- Organize team activities and quarterly company off-sites
You are good fit for this job if you
- Solid social skills and an interest in human behavior and psychology
- Able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Listening and leadership skills: able to give and receive feedback, onboard people and create positive change
- Hands-on experience in leading talent-related topics in a stimulating and fast-growing company
- Experience with recruitment in a high-growth environment
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Lead Recruiter in USA
We may be a small team, but we’re building something amazing – backed by some of the best investors in the world. We’d love the chance to tell you how Aalto might be the perfect place for your next career move.
About this role
We are looking for a recruiting partner to help build our G&A and business teams here at Aalto. You'll lead the development and implementation of targeted recruiting strategies, partnering with leaders to build high-performing teams. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people and inspired about revolutionizing the ways people buy and sell homes.
Who you are:
- Collaborative and able to partner and manage multiple roles across disciplines at once
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and engaging passive candidates to build out diverse pipelines
- Care about each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touchpoint
- Experienced at hiring across multiple teams and platforms
- An active and metric-focused approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using data to better your process to make it more efficient
- 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in fast-paced, high-growth environments
What you'll do:
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for Sales, Marketing, and Business soles. Own the recruiting process end-to-end
- Provide leadership and deep subject matter expertise across functional groups, with the ability to coach hiring managers about our process
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with candidates
We are currently all working remotely and expect to continue with our remote-first culture past the pandemic but the majority of the team has a home base in the San Francisco Bay Area and we will get flexible office space in the Bay Area sometime in 2022.
Aalto pays 100% of healthcare premiums with comprehensive healthcare and benefit plan, flexible time off, flexible spending account, and parental leave among other benefits. We offer a competitive salary and equity.
Talent Acquisition Advisor in Remote
Who We Are Bright Cellars is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Our Mission is to inspire and educate a new generation of wine lovers by delivering a transformative, personalized wine experience.
We are obsessed with creating a member-centric wine journey.
We value smart, sustainable growth.
We are curious and humble learners.
We cultivate a diverse, collaborative, and transparent workplace.
We identify our challenges quickly and solve them thoughtfully.
We hold each other accountable to success.
We back our intuition and experience with data-driven insights.
We love wine and work to share that love with our members.
How Bright Cellars Works Our members join Bright Cellars by taking a 7 question-quiz to share their taste preferences. The Bright Points learning algorithm evaluates these preferences to determine the best wine matches for each member’s taste. Each month, members receive four or six unique bottles in the mail, which they are then able to rate and provide personalized feedback on their profile. Similar to Netflix’s collaborative filtering algorithm, Bright Cellars’s algorithm uses this feedback to improve members’ monthly matches going forward.
A Little About This Role
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for leading talent focused initiatives. In this role, you will partner closely with our business leaders and execute the strategy on our high growth hiring plans. This position offers the opportunity to help our Bright Cellar’s team grow as we continue to scale.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process with emphasis on the candidate and interview experience
- Lead and execute the overall talent and workforce strategy to streamline the hiring process
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leadership on defining hiring needs, and deliver a recruiting strategy
- Create job descriptions where needed as we continue to hire for new positions
- Build relationships with top talent for open positions to get them excited about Bright Cellars
- Deliver a consistent, positive interview experience for all candidates across all roles
- Execute and support People and Culture programs and strategic initiatives
- Manage KPIs as related to talent acquisition
- Work across the company to evaluate and streamline a new hire program to drive engagement and increase retention
- In partnership with the Director of HR and other key stakeholders, implement and monitor an Employer Branding strategy to showcase Bright Cellars as a top employer of choice
- Play a vital role in launching strategic People and Culture initiatives across the company
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve recruiting tools
- Maintain inquiries from applicants, employees, managers across the company
Experience We're Looking For:
- 3 years full lifecycle recruiting experience preferably in house and agency combined
- 2+ years experience working with business leaders as a strategic partner as it relates to hiring practices
- Experience working within Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong demonstrated experience utilizing proactive sourcing methods and tools - including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Dice & Stack Overflow
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- Understanding of key performance metrics with an emphasis on talent acquisition and a proven track record of hitting those metrics
- Previous experience working on cross-functional strategic HR initiatives is a plus.
- Previous experience working at a startup is a plus.
Who You Are:
- You Value Connections - You are passionate about identifying great talent and building meaningful relationships
- You’re Driven - You take initiative and are forward-thinking when it comes to workforce planning and timing
- You’re Organized - You are capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and can deliver strong results consistently
- You’re Flexible - You can handle changes and switch direction quickly
- You’re Data-Driven - You are able to utilizing data to create effective pipelines and timelines to quickly work through any recruiting roadblocks
Perks of Working at Bright Cellars:
- Competitive total compensation offerings
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexibility & work/life balance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Heavily discounted monthly wine memberships
- Opportunity to attend wine tastings led by our resident sommelier
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up!
Senior Technical Recruiter in Anywhere, US
Our team previously founded and built RelateIQ (Acquired by Salesforce). We’ve witnessed first-hand the evolution of the relationship between companies and customers. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are soaring.
We are on a mission to empower companies to build experiences people love. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who want to help build a company from the ground up.
At Airkit, people come first in everything we do. As a Full Cycle, Technical Recruiter, you’ll help us build a world-class team that embodies our values of Team, Impact, Moments, and Excellence. You will be at the heart of creating a one of a kind experience for anyone who walks through our doors (virtual or otherwise).
Who you are:
- A Builder: Results oriented self-starter, you conceptualize, create and execute
- Solution Driven: You rise to any challenge and offer solutions
- Highly Adaptable: You thrive in a rapidly scaling and ever-changing environment
- Trusted Advisor: Great communicator with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and integrity
- Data Driven: Data guides your strategy and the decisions you make
What you will do:
- Full- Cycle Recruiting - Own, define and drive the recruiting strategy for key technical positions with full autonomy to be creative and innovative in your approach
- Level up Airkit’s recruiting function and how we assess candidates both for capability and alignment with our values
- Work alongside our hiring managers and teammates to build talent profiles and co-create fair and equitable structured interview processes, craft scorecards, rubrics, and lead debriefs, advising and guiding our leadership team through hiring decisions
- Champion Airkit’s mission and brand throughout various channels to attract, engage, and hire a talented, passionate, diverse pool of candidates
- Advocate for the candidate, cultivating a high-touch extraordinary candidate experience
- Manage the recruitment process within our ATS (Greenhouse) and report metrics regularly to the team
A great candidate for this role…
- Several years full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for a variety of R&D roles, solid understanding of the talent landscape
- A true awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusiveness strategies to incorporate into all aspects of our recruiting strategy
- Familiar with and excited by the unique set of hiring challenges which will arise recruiting at a startup
- Understands Recruiting metrics, reporting, and can identify areas of improvement and prescribe a plan of action
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible Spending Stipend for you to spend wherever it will benefit you most
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
At Airkit, we are thoughtful about compensation and take into consideration a variety of factors which may influence salary such as experience, skills, geography and alignment with our values. If you live in Colorado, the minimum salary for a Senior Recruiter is $117,000. Additionally, every employee at Airkit is an owner and we offer a meaningful equity share for all our teammates. Learn more about Airkit benefits here.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Technical Recruiter in Boston, Tampa, San Francisco, or Remote
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About the role and team
Drift is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment team and hire exceptional, new Drifters across our Engineering and Product teams.
The primary focus will be owning the full lifecycle for recruiting Product talent including Software Engineers, Product Managers, DevOps Engineers, AppSec Engineers, and more. In addition, you will help build our Product recruiting program that identifies, engages and hires top talent to support our teams as they build the products that deliver the future for sales and marketing. This role will partner closely with our Product leaders including the CTO as well as our Sr. HRBP for Product. We are looking for someone that is passionate about the candidate experience and making sure we have a strong recruitment process in place in order to acquire top talent to Drift! If you are looking to make an impact at a growing organization, Drift is the company for you!
Drift is digital first so this role can be located remote or in one of our offices in Boston, Tampa, or San Francisco!
By month 3 you'll
- Manage the full-cycle Technical recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, screening, pre and post interview meetings, closing, and facilitating offers
- Proactively source passive candidates through target outbound recruiting, referrals, networking, Greenhouse searches, and innovative research tactics; identify new methods of recruiting a diverse pool of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business
- Partner closely with our Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer and strategically recruit and close diverse and female talent
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
- Develop a deep understanding of the Drift product and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with the Recruitment and People team, Product Leaders, and all Hiring teams
By month 6 you'll
- Partner with People Analytics and track individual quality and efficiency metrics such as number of hires, time to hire, pass through rates, diversity and female hires, acceptance rate, source of hires, quality of hire, top of the funnel and pipeline reporting
- Act as a recruitment subject matter expert to business stakeholders
- Assist with recruiting projects such as Interview Training and Attrition Analysis
- Represent Drift for recruiting purposes at virtual networking events and career fairs.
By 1 year you’ll
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in class recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Find new ways to improve the candidate experience process so that we are recognized for providing an exceptional experience
- Drive Product Recruiting best practices and share learnings with the organization
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with a strong preference for a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- 3+ years of Product/ Tech Recruiting in enterprise software and SaaS
- You enjoy working in a growing, changing environment that is constantly driving for better results
- You are curious and want to learn
- You are a true team player
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
Talent Representative in Remote
Our platform comprises mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
As we are scaling and adding new departments to the organization, we are looking for a professional who can oversee all aspects of human resource practices and processes.
We have employees distributed all over the world and need someone to lead talent management including job design, recruitment, on/off-boarding, and employee relations.
- Build recruiting plans that will diversify our talent pool and attract top talents for specific organizational needs.
- Manage talent data and HR metrics to deliver systemic improvement in HR agenda
- Continue to improve the pay plan and benefit program.
- Nurture a positive working environment and culture for the company.
- Develop strategy for performance appraisal system and training programs.
- Own HR related legal compliance.
- Drive people related activities across teams and build in-depth relationships.
- HR professional with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Passionate about global recruiting and building strong teams.
- Able to work flexibly with remote teams.
- Confident in broad knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Recruiter in Anywhere
You will also help us write much better job descriptions...
- 2+ years of experience as a technical recruiter at rapidly growing technology company
- Experience sourcing and closing senior technical candidates without solely relying on employer brand or 100th percentile comp (a.k.a. "scrappy")
- Strong opinions on what makes an excellent candidate experience
- Self-motivated, desire to work in a startup environment without the structure of big companies
- A data-driven approach to talent
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results