Companies worldwide are looking for you. Apply for the perfect remote HR or recruitment job for you. Employers and hiring managers are searching for HR assistants, HR officers, talent acquisition specialists, recruitment associates, recruitment managers to be part of their company remotely.
In-House Recruiter in US - Remote
The In-House Recruiter
To keep pace with our growth, Cro Metrics is seeking a full-time In-House Recruiter to manage our full-cycle hiring processes. As an In-House Recruiter you’ll work closely with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs, advertising, and promoting career opportunities. Further, you’ll be instrumental in streamlining our hiring workflows and helping optimize our “Paid Interview” process.
To be successful in this role, you should have considerable experience in sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates, particularly for specialized positions. Further, you’ll be responsible for ensuring candidates have a positive experience, at every stage of the process, regardless of whether they are hired.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write or improve job descriptions, candidate qualifications, and ads for current and upcoming openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards, and social networks
- Optimize and administer employee referral programs
- Source candidates through channels (LinkedIn, professional networks, etc.)
- Screen and evaluate applicants and update candidates on hiring processes
- Conduct first-round interviews, facilitate subsequent interviews with hiring managers
- Experiment with different tactics to effectively attract candidates. For example, job titles and descriptions, tapping into professional organizations, reaching out to past candidates, etc.
- Keep hiring managers informed on the status of open positions
- Analyze employee attrition and retention to forecast hiring needs
- Answer candidates’ questions regarding our hiring processes
- Participate and administer portions of “Paid Interviews” and working with hiring managers to optimize the Paid Interview process
Experience and Capabilities
- Proven track record of successfully fulfilling hiring requirements for specialized positions as an internal recruiter or similar role leveraging a variety of strategies (3+ years)
- Hiring for marketing and technical positions for a client services organization a big plus
- Experience working within the full hiring lifecycle: defining job descriptions, advertising, candidate recruiting, evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and optimizing hiring processes
- Working knowledge of labor legislation (we’re a fully distributed team that hires throughout most of the U.S. We’re not expecting a law expert as we have resources we can turn to, but foundational knowledge is important)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and best practices using tools and platforms to aid in the hiring process: Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, skills assessments
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Talent Acquisition (Tech) in Remote
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 300. Are you in?
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Recruit exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team of Deelers, collaborate with our hiring managers and other related stakeholders to create and maintain candidate scorecards
- Building a deep understanding of the Deel product, and exactly what is required of our new engineering hires, and you have a good understanding of our tech stack
- Develop and refine our interview processes to optimize for efficiency and an amazing candidate experience
- Working with our management team and leadership to develop internal and external sourcing strategies
- Ensuring we maintain an incredible culture throughout Deel, and the team live and breath our key principles
- 4+ years of experience in a acquisition focused role with experience working cross jurisdiction at a unicorn start-up or tech company
- You have experience in an ambitious and scrappy recruitment function, and have a track record of hiring top talent quickly
- You are comfortable with handling complex candidate questions as they may pertain to compensation, equity, immigration and other related issues
- You are a natural communicator and can engage the room effortlessly when presenting, speaking and demonstrating
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
HR Business Partner in Remote
- A minimum of 4 - 5 yrs of experience working in the HR function (processes ranging from hire to retire) preferably in a startup environment.
- Should be able to hold their own, independent & proactive, have great communication skills, and be self-driven.
- Is a team player with a higher sense of connection to the shared goal and does not work in a silos.
- Would love an MBA grad but a Bachelors degree in any field is a minimum requirement.
Skills & Attitude:
- Should be a champion on most HR processes from onboarding to talent engagement, talent management and talent retention.
- Should be confident and comfortable in positioning the HR function as a partner to the business.
- Should work closely with the BU/ Function Head and managers to identify employee concerns/ gaps and suggest reasonable and best practice solutions.
- Should be able to identify and analyse trends within the BU when partnering with HR to come up with policies, programs and initiatives.
- Is able to interpret HR policies within the context of the BU and solve problems effectively.
- Owns up attrition within the function and is able to intervene and mitigate risks.
Technical Recruiter in Remote
It’s an exciting time to join Sourcegraph. Our company is growing rapidly: we’ve experienced 4x year-over-year revenue growth with zero customer churn, and our$50M Series C from Sequoia has given us the opportunity to make big ambitious bets on our future. We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and massive opportunity (most developers haven't even heard of code search yet, but once you've used it, you can't live without it - just like Google web search). By continuing to hire exceptional people, we have the opportunity to make Sourcegraph one of the biggest technology companies in the world.
To achieve our mission, we're looking for a Product Recruiter to help grow our values-driven, all-remote team. Reporting to the VP of Talent, you'll be pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our pioneering and fast-growing Talent department. In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘work as a team’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to provide a high-touch, "best in class" candidate experience, allowing us to recruit the most talented and qualified people we need to achieve our aggressive growth plans.
Sound like a good fit? We want to hear from you!
Why this job is exciting
As a Technical Recruiter at Sourcegraph, you will have more responsibility, upside, and growth potential than anywhere else otherwise comparable. We strive to make Sourcegraph the best company where exceptionally talented people can thrive. If you join us, we know you’ll make a big impact! Here’s what we’re thinking:
Within one month you will
- Begin 1:1’s with your Manager, understand your 30-60-90 day plan, meet & shadow current members of the Sourcegraph team, and delve into your role
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your Manager and develop an action plan to achieve them.
- Meet key hiring managers and executive leadership you will be supporting - you will be meeting with them weekly and they will be key relationships for you throughout your
recruiting on openings and become ingrained in the business with assistance from your team and the VP, Talent.
Within three months you will
- Manage the influx of applicants in a timely manner, providing a top-notch candidate experience.
- Utilize strong sourcing and recruiting methods to proactively identify and attract top-quality passive talent.
- Have a strong understanding of the business and what makes Sourcegraph unique.
- Begin to work autonomously through the entire candidate recruitment lifecycle (from application through offer acceptance) and have regular “update meetings” with your hiring managers.
- Embody a growth mindset and proactively work on projects that help us process improve and develop a scalable foundation on which to grow.
Within six months you will
- Be seen as a Subject Matter Expert to the business units you support, guiding hiring managers and executive leadership on selection best practices.
- Have established relationships with your team hiring managers, and be viewed as a trusted Business Partner throughout the company.
- Fill roles quickly with quality talent.
Within one year you will
- Be considered a top-performing Recruiter on the team and a go-to resource for your hiring managers.
- Provide a candidate experience that is considered to be the best they’ve ever had.
- Train and develop new team members.
Our Recruiters are hard-working, results-driven, and passionate people advocates! We are sourcing machines - passionate about finding the best passive talent and providing a top-notch candidate experience. We celebrate the wins together and help each other through uncharted territory.
You are an enthusiastic, driven, and results-oriented Technical Recruiter who shares our values and has a passion for all things Talent. This is a huge opportunity to develop your career by participating in every phase of the recruitment process, from sourcing and evaluation of talent, to owning requisitions of your own, collaborating with hiring managers and senior leadership.
You have demonstrated skills with passive candidate generation, account management (internal hiring managers), and moving candidates through all recruiting stages (candidate generation to interview to offer). As a Recruiter, you’ll help determine and implement strategy and develop proactive sourcing techniques to ensure an ongoing candidate pipeline.
- 3+ years of agency recruiting experience; corporate experience a plus.
- Prior technical recruiting experience required.
- A strong “sales mindset” and a demonstrated ability to source for roles using various platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and ethically in a fast-paced tech environment and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Solid analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills, and a growth mindset.
- Engaging interpersonal skills: a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who connects well with others.
- ATS experience required; Greenhouse is ideal!
- You apply.
- [30-minutes] Phone screen with the VP, Talent, where we will learn more about you and answer any questions you have.
- [45-minutes] Deep dive with the VP, Talent, where we will understand your philosophy around recruiting and metrics, and answer any additional questions you may have.
- [1 hour] We ask that you complete a project which will be reviewed by the VP, Talent and hiring managers with whom you would partner.
- [45-minutes] Meet with two of your Hiring Managers.
- [30-minutes] Meet with another Recruiter and/or member of the HR team.
- We make you a job offer, reference checks if needed.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application, and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work. Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
Recruiter in Remote
- Recruit subject-matter experts (SMEs) from various fields to collaborate with us for the creation of pre-employment screening tests on a freelance basis.
- Recruit for internal team roles—mostly technical/engineering roles.
- Expand our network of subject-matter experts and build relationships with experts who can act as peer reviewers, references, and advisors.
- Join the fast-growing HR tech startup TestGorilla as an early employee.
- €23,000 - €35,000 compensation (gross compensation including bonus), stock options
- Remote position with a smart, motivated, and friendly team.
The role in context
Pre-employment screening tests are at the core of TestGorilla’s product. The value we bring to our customers ultimately depends on the reliability and validity of these tests.
To create our tests, we partner with subject-matter experts (SMEs) across all fields and industries. As a talent recruiter for our team, you will work with the Head of Test Content and our test editors to source talent for our upcoming needs, based on our general test plan and prioritization schedule.
You will plan and carry out outreach campaigns through various channels and pre-qualify SMEs to deliver top choices to the Test Content team. (We will provide guidance on our requirements and training on our initial qualifying methods.) You will also build and maintain a larger network of SMEs who can act as consultants and third-party reviewers across a wide range of industries and fields.
You will also help out with talent recruiting for our engineering team, and experience in technical recruiting will be considered a plus.
- Source highly qualified SMEs to create tests for our platform.
- Plan and execute outreach campaigns across a variety of channels and platforms.
- Conduct an initial screening of talent to deliver highly qualified SME choices to the team.
- Build an extensive network of SMEs across various industries and job roles that we can leverage for tests, consulting, and reviews.
- Source and recruit technical talent for our engineering team, as well as other roles, based on internal team needs.
- Share our passion for helping companies hire the best, easily and without bias.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting talent, especially contractors and freelancers. Additional experience in technical recruiting will be considered a plus.
- Experience creating and managing sourcing recruiting campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Know how to build a strong network of SMEs around TestGorilla’s needs and objectives.
- Have a large network of contacts you can leverage.
- Work well with others and can manage your projects independently.
- Get a lot done.
- Appreciate the extremely varied needs of a startup.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global team.
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve that, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that allows employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results that measure aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
Improving and expanding this platform is our core focus at the moment, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
In early 2020 we attracted $1.2M in seed funding. Our platform went live commercially in July 2020, and we’ve experienced rapid growth since then.
We work remotely, spread across the Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, the US, Morocco, Argentina, Serbia, and the Philippines.
We’re just as passionate about building a great team as we are about building a great product.
We’ve committed to the following values to guide our actions and decisions as a team day to day:
- We encourage each other: We bring a positive attitude to work. We help each other when stuck. We challenge each other in constructive ways. We celebrate wins as a team.
- We are bold: We’re bold in our ambition and dare to create new things. We know what we’re capable of and learn from our mistakes.
- We take full ownership of our work: We own the
- outcome of our work and do whatever necessary to improve it--including soliciting feedback and asking for help when we get stuck.
- We strive for excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards and work hard to increase our competencies.
- We do the right thing: We’re straight shooters and take our word seriously. We treat each other, our customers, and our collaborators with respect and empathy.
- We respect our (work-style) differences: We all have different ways of living and working. We all find our own point of balance, respect our differences, and accommodate each other’s style and preferences.
How to apply
As part of our selection process, we ask you to take a TestGorilla assessment. In addition to helping us understand your skills, the assessment will give you first-hand experience of our product and the types of tests you will be sourcing for. A great way to get to know each other!
Recruiter in Denver | San Francisco | New York City | Remote
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
At Gusto, the People team is the foundation of everything we do. We believe that attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining talent is core to our success. As a Foundation Recruiter at Gusto, you’ll flex to own a range of searches including (but not limited to): HR/People, Accounting/Finance, Legal/Compliance and Executive Operations. You will be a true business partner to our hiring managers, heavily impact Gusto’s hiring strategy, and hire world-class talent.
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Foundation and Business teams at Gusto
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those goals
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, engage and close the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Mentor fellow members of the recruitment team on best practices
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Compensation, HR Business Partners, and Executive Operations
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Gusto by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally with 2 + years within a high-growth tech environment
- Experience coaching hiring managers, guiding them through the whole recruiting process
- Proven experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from mid to senior Leadership positions
- Drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience building representative candidate pipelines and helping hiring managers create inclusive teams
- Familiarity with funnel metrics - you can use your data to understand and predict candidates needed to achieve hiring targets
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Gusto
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $78,000-$130,000/year in Denver & most remote locations, and $94,000-$150,000/year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Recruiter in New York
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
The RoleAs a Recruiter, you will manage the full life cycle recruiting process within our teams mainly focusing on Customer Success, Creative Services, Marketing, and Sales. You will be screening candidates, conducting interviews both over the phone and via Zoom, and managing the entire process.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess the ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills are critical for this position. This role interacts with management on a daily basis on a wide variety of topics providing assistance and support.
- Manage full cycle recruitment efforts to source and hire top, diverse talent across the organization
- Establish regular touch points with the hiring managers and diligent follow through with the candidates to enhance hiring and interviewing experience
- Develop robust & diverse candidate pipelines through professional networking, relevant social media platforms and third party platforms
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate offer terms
- Creative and outside-the-box approach to source new talent
Practical stuff we anticipate you having:
- 2-4 years of in house recruiting experience in the Creative, Digital, or Technical space
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Professional but not stuffy – we are sharp and competent but also fun
- Team player who can be relied upon
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, resourceful, and self motivated
- Sense of urgency and understanding of concerns
- Ability to organize your tasks, manage your time, and meet deadlines
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about the roles and their main functions in the organization
- Comfortable working in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels.
Things to know:
- This is a full time role
- We are looking to hire ASAP
- This is a fully remote role
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (Half Day Fridays)
- Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
- Stipend for the home office set up
- Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
Recruiter in San Francisco
You will collaborate with our hiring managers to ensure we are communicating with the largest pool of talent possible, and providing a best in class recruiting process for all candidates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about diversity and inclusion and can bring their experience and big ideas to the table.
What you will do:-You will manage open roles across the company, from intake to hire, including interview scheduling and coordination-You will be a trusted partner and talent advisor to hiring managers and leadership, by ensuring the things we value are evidenced in your workflow and communications-You will coordinate with the People & Experiences team to facilitate an excellent candidate journey from offer letter to new hire onboarding experience-You will collaborate with our hiring managers to optimize our recruiting process with continuous improvements aimed at driving diversity and inclusion-You will strategize on new initiatives and programs to enhance our ability to tell the Clearbit story and get the message out that we're something differentYou will help us stand up DBI initiatives
What will set you up for success:-3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech environment-You know how to fill pipelines with out-of-this world candidates and find great joy in your ability to do so-You actively work to up level your communication, intuition, operational and time management skills-Your number one goal is to help people find the right job to achieve their career development goals-You balance confidence with curiosity and intuitively know when to be flexible and when to put your foot down-You love a good process and value opportunities to take initiative and get creative
Working at ClearbitWe invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)
MissionIf you would like to read about our values check out this blog post. We invite you to ask questions about these if you are interested, and we would love to talk to you about what we are doing to live these values.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.
HR Onboarding Specialist in Remote
Customer.io is a remote-first, globally distributed company. Our team of 87 is located across 19 countries. This means you'll also be onboarding people all over the world through synchronous and asynchronous communication. We put a strong emphasis on effective communication skills, project management, and creative thinkers. In other words - you are vital to growing Customer.io's culture and values while building a successful team.
Some things you'll do-Learn about our team, culture, and how we work to create a welcoming, informative, and engaging team member experience-Be the main point of contact for new hires and managers; owning the hand-off from offer through their first two weeks-Conduct onboarding debriefs with new team members as they transition from onboarding to retention-Own and improve documentation for Onboarding across departments and in Operations; making recommendations on how to continue building an inclusive cultureLead our Operations Team and Managers through the onboarding process by communicating dates, expectations, and needs of our team members-Participate in our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work, and use this lens to drive improvements to our hiring and onboarding practices
About you-You bring enthusiasm and genuine human connection to your workYou are proactive and detail oriented-Excellent verbal and written communication skillsYou have a collaborative mindset, and will approach our goal of providing an inclusive and welcoming -Onboarding experience with empathy and critical thought-Preferably located in UTC-4 time zone
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results