Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for a remote job in management and operation. Employers and hiring managers are searching for office managers, project managers, operation supervisors, and operation managers to be part of their company remotely.
Growth Product Manager in USA
Application Deadline: September 28, 2021 at 6pm EST. Applications may be accepted on a rolling basis until the job is filled.
MoveOn is a diverse and vibrant community of millions of people working together to create progressive change in America. We are an innovative campaigning organization that supports people throughout the country to take action through driving impactful campaigns that influence the behavior of people and institutions, shape the outcomes of elections, and expand the realities of what’s possible. We organize to challenge entrenched power, while pursuing economic, racial, and social justice and a vision of a country in which everyone can thrive.
MoveOn has a vital role to play in securing progress during the Biden-Harris administration and in organizing the grassroots to set up election wins in 2021, 2022, and beyond. We are building a powerful, multiracial, and economic populist movement and fighting for progress on health care, climate, racial justice, and more. In service of that mission, in 2021 and beyond, MoveOn will drive impactful, movement-connected, multichannel, nimble campaigns aimed at impact.
MoveOn members and grassroots donors are the heart of MoveOn’s organizing power. We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to join the Product team to drive roadmap development and execution to improve member and donor acquisition, retention, and continued engagement. This role will work closely with email strategists, mobile innovators, fundraisers, designers, operations, and engineers to turn member feedback into real product improvements or new MVPs and will be critical for growing and retaining MoveOn’s millions of members and donors in 2021 and beyond. Big ideas are welcome: There’s room to drive digital innovation with a multidisciplinary team and create the next breakthrough in fundraising and advocacy tech.
- Manage the roadmaps for MoveOn’s fundraising and growth-related digital products in order to acquire and retain donors and members and improve their experience.
- Partner on feature prioritization, drive decisions, and ensure timely progress toward implementation.
- Work collaboratively to design, test, and launch key features or tools, including supporting onboarding, proactively identifying and managing risks, managing QA, and measuring and communicating impact.
- Manage one Web Designer, one engineering contractor, and other engineers’ capacity to accomplish product goals.
- Conduct market research, interviews, and user testing—and analyze learnings to identify pain points and opportunities to grow and retain MoveOn’s donor and member base.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to run experiments, analyze member data, propose key performance indicators, and develop tracking dashboards and reports to identify opportunities and understand impact.
- Gather requirements and draft detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, and other documentation to support technical implementation and QA.
- Lead cross-team and cross-organization coordination to share learnings from experiments, brainstorm new ideas, and build internal alignment with priorities.
- Stay on top of emerging digital trends and propose and test new growth, retention, and fundraising avenues.
- Generally act as a thought partner for data-informed and rapid testing and conversion rate optimization.
A successful candidate will ...
- Default to learning: Create well-designed experiments to test assumptions, learn more quickly, and provide honest and detailed analysis to justify final recommendations.
- Ruthlessly prioritize: Incorporate diverse and sometimes conflicting feedback to propose and defend decisions, and set high thresholds for interrupting current projects.
- Be tech- and data-savvy: Have deep technical and analytical expertise (no coding required), orienting toward data-informed product decisions and proactively identifying and mitigating technical and security risks.
- Champion human-centered design: Demonstrate empathy for users and creatively solve problems through brainstorming and testing solutions directly with members.
- Communicate across differences: Have strong communication and writing skills, including being able to translate between technical and nontechnical audiences, surface tensions, drive to understanding, and make good use of management structures.
- Think big and small: Have keen attention to detail and a highly dependable work ethic, including the ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced, high-performing team and get deep into the weeds of a technical project while maintaining focus on the larger strategy.
- Believe in MoveOn’s mission: Show interest in working toward a country where everyone can thrive, in democratizing technology, and in progressive activism, advocacy, campaigning, organizing, or politics.
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience building and executing a product roadmap for consumer growth, retention, and/or revenue, ideally with millions of users (minimum 3 years).
- Previous management experience and commitment to coaching and developing supervisees and colleagues.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analysis skills, including market research, user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and familiarity with basic SQL and statistics.
- Experience making sense of complex customer data to propose effective product strategy and demonstrate impact.
- Experience partnering on setting product vision and planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating product or feature launches from beginning to end and across technical and nontechnical teams.
- Strong equity analysis and demonstrated understanding of, commitment to, and prioritization of racial justice, social justice, and accessibility, as well as experience working effectively with different constituencies.
- Self-directedness—MoveOn is a virtual office, and while you will interact with your colleagues constantly, you will be driving your own workflow and output. Excellent personal organization and time management skills are key.
Reports to: Product Director
Location: Position may be based anywhere in the contiguous United States. May require occasional travel.
Product Manager in USA
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases for our core technology SDK, reference apps, API services, PKI architecture, and all corresponding documentation
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against company goals
- Perform market research and analysis
- Work with sales and customer success teams to estimate ROI on product initiatives
- Identify key success metrics, analyze the results of product changes, and communicate results and next steps to cross functional team members
- Assess and validate product priorities and set strategic direction to deliver on customer needs and key metrics
- Own and manage the product backlog, balancing dependencies across multiple platforms
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to iterate and improve the product
- Communicate development status back to the rest of the organization
- Analyze and review product and user interaction data
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate on mobile SDKs, or integrated technology products
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through each step in product development: research, initial concept, requirements gathering, development/deployment planning, implementation, launch, testing, analysis, and iteration
- Ability to work effectively with engineering to set realistic goals and stay on track through development
- Technical acumen, with the ability to translate complex concepts to a wide variety of individuals
- Strong user empathy
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of user experience design principles
- Prior experience at a startup building enterprise software & technology is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience on remote teams is a plus
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Growth Operations in Global
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This offer is for someone that has strong planning & organizational skills, and wants to invest their energy in high-impact activities.
We are looking for smart, proactive people that are empathetic, and enjoy directly assisting our students.
These are some of the many tasks that this position may include: respond to our students making sure they have the best experience possible on Cambly, identify patterns within those questions, offer technical support, optimize processes, keep translations up to date, and other growth operations activities.
Cambly truly believes in hiring exceptional self-directed people who learn quickly, even when working 100% remotely. Therefore, a high level of responsibility and commitment is required.
NATIVE ENGLISH: English is used 100% of the time to communicate with our students from many different countries, and also when contacting product, technical, and marketing international teams from all around the globe. Most of our interview process will be conducted in English.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere. However, you will be expected to work a minimum of 4 hours a day (Mon-Fri), ideally during business hours.
Technical Product Manager in Remote
Details of the Role
- Location: Remote (preference for UTC-5 to UTC+4).
- Type of work: Contractor (full-time, convertible to an employee position in the future).
- Start date: Immediately.
- We're a remote company, we prefer asynchronous communication over meetings.
- We work independently, the rest of us won't know what you're doing day-to-day unless you tell us.
Both our open-source community and our premium products are growing fast (x2-3 YoY). We need talented people to keep that going!
The advanced components team (X) needs help to build its best features. We have started with the data grid a year ago, but it's the beginning. Our users are continuously providing feedback on the most important pains they face.
Why this is interesting
Our solution is empowering React developers to build awesome applications. It should be easy, it shouldn't require any advanced technical skills. Hundreds of thousands of developers use Material-UI every month. We are the second most used UI library in the world, after Bootstrap.
Our enterprise components portfolio is still small, with a million interesting and challenging problems to solve.
About the role
You will be joining the advanced components team.
What you'll do on a day-to-day basis
- You will coordinate with the engineering to ensure that the product being delivered at each iteration solves the problem. This involves growing a deep understanding of our technical choices and constraints.
- If time allows you to, you will assist the engineering team and implement some of the items in the backlog, up to part-time.
- You will drive the revenue and community growth by owning KPIs.
- You will grow and cultivate a deep understanding of the problems that developers have when they deal with enterprise applications. This means that you will observe and reach out to the community, run research interviews and share your insights with the team.
- You will keep a close eye on feature requests, issues, and general improvements (mostly through GitHub issues and occasionally Zendesk), to curate opportunities based on our strategy.
- You will build a strategy for your product area and contribute to the overall product strategy, e.g. establishing a go-to-market strategy.
- You will assess the impact of initiatives through telemetry data and qualitative feedback to help us develop our understanding further, and decide on the next steps.
Skills you should have
- 3+ years prior experience working as a Front-end engineer, with React ideally.
- 1+ years experience as Product Manager or closely related roles such as Product Owner, Program Manager, or Solutions Architect.
- Able to switch between the big picture and detailed view multiple times a day.
What it would be nice if you had, but isn't required
- Experience building developer tools.
- Experience working with open-source and having interacted with open-source communities.
Competitive compensation of up to $140,000 USD/year, depending on the profile. It could go higher for a person that can significantly push the mission forward. You can find the other perks & benefits in the careers page.
Sr. Product Manager in Anywhere in US
We are a strong, cohesive and remotely distributed team and share a passion for reading & mental wellness. Fable is backed by a stellar list of investors, Redpoint, M13, Defy & Breyer Capital for our seed funding round, and have just launched our app on both iOS and Android. We were recently mentioned in the news by Fortune as we reached this landmark moment. We are so thrilled to be named in WillReed's Top Seed-Stage Companies to work for. Check out Fable here.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our distributed team in building the world’s best platform for social reading and exceptional stories.
What You’ll do
· Develop a product vision, strategy and roadmap for a core pillar of the Fable platform
· Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, feedback, product usage data, and competitive analysis
· Own features end-to-end from concept through successful execution to deliver meaningful business impact
· Partner with engineering and design to drive execution against an ambitious roadmap of innovative features
· Define, track and utilize key funnels and metrics to iterate on features that drive product adoption
We are looking for
· 8+ years of product management experience w/ a growth mindset
· Experience with social or consumer mobile products a plus
· Proven track record of delivering high impact features that drove meaningful business results
· Experience in using data as part of your decision-making process
· Experience leading product development teams in an Agile environment
· Passionate about user experience and a sharp attention to detail
· Self-motivated with a love for stories and reading
· Comfortable in an early stage start-up environment
Please include in your application:
· 3 of your favorite books and tell us why you like them (optional)
Why you’ll love working at Fable
· Work on a purpose driven product
· We are a tech company with the soul of an artist.
· We are an early stage start-up and as such a constant work in progress. So, to borrow from Douglas Adams, “Don’t Panic”.
· Our culture is open and transparent
· We have no time for bureaucracy - We want leaders, not spectators.
· You will need to be resourceful, hands-on and solve problems
· We listen, understand, and consider before we judge
What does all this mean to you?
· You will be working with a group of diverse, creative people distributed geographically. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity.
· We trust each other to set our own schedule and get things done. You can count on us to count on you, every single day.
· Flexibility - you can be based out of any location within the U.S
· Competitive pay package & benefits
Our mission is to deliver the world’s best experience for discovering, reading, and discussing stories with friends; in service of mental wellness. Stress, anxiety, depression, and social isolation are on the rise. Just 30 minutes of reading every day can improve our mental wellbeing. Stories promote empathy, social perception, emotional intelligence, and other cognitive abilities that can lead to better mental health. Fable helps our community make reading a daily healthy habit for our mental wellbeing. Community members enjoy the many benefits of reading while making deeper human connections with other readers. With a rise in demand for safe, private, and interest-based, online social platforms, Fable puts the omnipresent mobile screen in service of digital nutrition: fostering mental wellness, personal growth, and meaningful connections through reading.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are a gender-balanced team committed to diversity and an inclusive environment.
Operations Associate in Remote
Simplebet is a B2B product development company using machine learning and real-time technology to make every moment of every sporting event a betting opportunity.
We're reimagining how people enjoy sports.
Today, the sports betting industry predominantly relies upon manual labor to price and trade in-game betting markets. The user experience is less than ideal; it’s often complicated and transactional.
SimpleBet is using modern technology to enable sports betting market creation and trading to become automatic and algorithmic for the first time ever. This creates more betting opportunities, enables more efficient pricing for existing betting activity, and reduces operating expenses via automation.
We are also recreating the sports betting user experience – enabling casual fans to interact with products that are simple, intuitive, and entertaining.
The Role: We're looking to hire a full-time Operations Associates to assist with our game-day operations for CFB, NFL, NBA and MLB. This role will be split between a few main responsibilities:- Monitoring data that flows from our data collection partners to our internal tools in order to ensure our productsperform as expected- Overseeing game-day operations by confirming proper procedures are followed, providing in-the-moment feedback topeers, and communicating with internal and external partners about feed issues or market mechanics- Providing suggestions on how to improve the experience for our operations team
As an Operations Associate, you'll gain an understanding of the different market types we offer, and how to manage these markets to ensure we maintain a high level of performance for our customers. You'll also play a hand in overseeing the rest of the team and being a friendly face when questions or problems arise. This is a fully remote opportunity which requires working Saturdays and Sundays and holidays during live sporting events but with flexible hours throughout the week.
We'll Trust You To:
- Ensure our product mechanics are working as expected to display and result betting markets for the end user. You'll accomplish this by cross-referencing data from our data providers, internal tools, and Sportsbook partners, and intervening when necessary
- Help oversee our game-day operations to ensure our team is being both accurate and fast
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to create and optimize tools to help make game-day operations more efficient
- Communicate internally to recommend product improvements based on operations experience
- Communicate with our Sportsbook partners to answer questions about live operation of our products
You'll Need To Have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced and iterative environment
- Experience with live operation of a product
- Deep knowledge of sports and their rules - mainly CFB, MLB, NBA and NFL
- Self-starter and strategic thinking skills to excel at creatively solving problems
- Strong analytical, communication and observational skills
We'd Love To See:
- Experience in the Sports-Betting industry
- Previous experience working with live sports data
- Experience collecting, overseeing or managing live sports data
Simplebet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process, and we will make every effort to provide it.
Operations Analyst in COLOMBIA
Very’s Operations team is seeking an Operations Analyst to support our strategy of being a “Data-Driven Company”. This role will work directly with our Program Management, Sales, and People Operations teams and will report directly to the COO. The primary goal is to ensure we are efficiently allocating our team members in an optimal manner for our clients’ programs and our team members’ individual success. They will do this by building onto and maintaining our Business Intelligence tool suite, ensuring that we have a solid “at a glance” understanding of our business foundations.
This person will be responsible for the implementation and support of the following tools:
1. Google Data Studio Dashboards and Interactive Reports
2. Chart Hop
The ideal candidate must have:
- Background in data and business analysis
- Proficiency in SQL
- our current data warehouse is in google big query
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (MS Excel is ok)
- Preferred experience in Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other data visualization software
- Strong problem-solving skills and interest in programming
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Day to day, this candidate will:
- Work directly with Very’s COO
- Implement new dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Support the “resourcing” function of Program Management
- Support additional weekly, monthly, and annual reporting activities that drive operational excellence across the organization
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be somewhere between $35,000 and $55,000 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, $1,000 home office stipend, and numerous other employee benefits.
Energi Proposal Analyst in Global
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who understands the crypto space and is able to analyze the likelihood of new project success, including articulating the pros and cons of a project’s business plan, competitive landscape, USPs, and core team strength.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have independent research skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Research new business viability for investment
- Build and present a strong investment case for shortlisted candidates
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure research is carried out to stringent quality standards
- MBA or EMBA
- Strong research background in new business and finance
- Proven track record of strong analysis and presentation skills (samples of work to be provided)
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Fluent English communicator
- Passionate, with deep insight into the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
Nice to Have
- Project management skills
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any chargesEnergi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Product Manager in Worldwide
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Crowdbotics is looking for a Product Manager to help coordinate development of our core application platform.
- Able to understand both customer and business needs and translate them into tickets and requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Identity and execute on strategies to lift product-adoption KIPs
- Report on success metrics for each initiative
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation, including release notes and feature announcements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to deliver coherent and intuitive interfaces
- Analyze and report on product development performance with JIRA
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with Growth team
- 3- 5 years of product management at a small to mid-size technology or SaaS company
- CS or web development background
- Technical SEO proficiency
- Well versed in operationalizing API data
- Experience with React Native and Django
- Able to prioritize a shifting backlog of product opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Remote work experience
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Active open source contributor
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience selling mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Project Manager in Anywhere
Your involvement with the projects will begin early in the life-cycle, when you will be supporting the preparation of technical and commercial proposals, and you will continue with the projects through to their successful delivery to clients, and hopefully follow-up sales.
You will manage the client relationships and be the focal point for all communications. This will require you to both think about the projects at a high level while at the same time understanding the projects at a detailed level.
What's in it for you?
- Technically challenging environment, where your opinions and ideas are listened to
- Large degree of autonomy within the role (no micro-management)
- Opportunity to learn from others and pick up new skills. Our Project Managers and Engineers are responsible for feeding back to each other in an effort to improve overall process
- Culturally diverse and inclusive environment
- Manage a number of Open Source technology projects of various sizes and complexities
- Understand customers needs and what makes them successful – apply these to deliver successful projects and explore future business opportunities
- Manage and motivate project teams to ensure project success. As our clients and project engineers are globally distributed, certain flexibilities in working practices will be required according to customers' and engineers' needs.
- Weekly project financial updates and appropriate actions to ensure projects are successful and profitable
- Support the optimization of current processes and define new ones for continuous improvements according to the business needs
- Customer visits and international travel as required
- Account management, including stakeholder and commercial management of the engagement
- Full life-cycle project management, including planning, execution, reporting, and financials
- Able to spot risks and mitigate/workaroundthem before they develop into issues
- Hands-on experience of real-time embedded systems (e.g. in terms of testing, build and integration, release and defect management), ideally in an open source environment
- Agile software development methodologies
- Experience of running highly distributed project teams across multiple time zones would be a great advantage
- Fluent in English (and French if based in Montreal)
- Good bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Knowledge or experience working in an ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 environment would be an asset
- Professional project management qualification would be an advantage