Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for a remote job in management and operation. Employers and hiring managers are searching for office managers, project managers, operation supervisors, and operation managers to be part of their company remotely.
Operations Associate in London or Remote (UK & EU)
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps you make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
Watch this to dive a little deeper
Cleo builds a relationship with her customers that helps them transform their financial health, and gets them the products they need to save them money and reach their goals. As we scale, we’re bringing new features and products into the ecosystem at whiplash-inducing pace - across spending cards, credit score coaching, “debt crushing” services and beyond. To make this work at our global scale we’re looking for someone to manage operations across the Cleo platform.
As Operations Associate, you will be a crucial part of the team scaling Cleo. Your focus will be on operationalizing our card product and building the processes to scale our customer support team, working closely with external partners, as well as product and customer support teams.
This role reports into the Head of Business Operations & Partnerships.
What you will be doing
- Collaboration & building a tight ship: You are the glue between product and Cleo’s external partners, not only will you ensure seamless flow of information and delivery, you will also build processes to simplify and improve the collaboration between the two.
- Partnerships: Working with external partners to serve complex financial products, simply: serve as the project manager for some of Cleo’s most important partnerships, including day to day management of tasks, issue escalation and fraud/compliance oversight.
- Product ops: Building out processes, success measures and executing on initiatives to operationalize Cleo’s card operations, improve our systems and hit OKRs
- Customer support: Cleo is building a 2.0 CS experience, given the AI interface customers interact with. To develop our conversational AI, and build the right dedicated, expert CS team, you’ll be developing a strategy to scale CS sustainably as we add new products, including the process building to make the day to day effortless.
- Data data data: Working with product analysts to build out reporting and analytics for our the Card products and Customer Service, identifying issues and customer needs as they arise and implementing solutions and tooling to resolve them
- You have worked within a financial technology company and/or have experience in the financial technology sector, 3-5 years experience
- You can demonstrate a sharp analytical mind, and the ability to identify root cause issues
- You have the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans, and communicate them clearly across company disciplines
- You have experience and are comfortable working closely with internal teams (across engineering, product and analytics) and external partners
- You’re good at working from 0-1 on problems, and can share examples of teams or operational processes and systems that you have scaled from idea to execution.
Nice to haves
- You have worked in consumer lending, in cards before, and know how to operate at a fast pace with care
- You have worked at a VC-backed startup before, and seen hyper-growth in action
- You have managed sensitive commercial relationships with external vendors successfully, and can give examples of where you made a tangible business or customer impact through your relationships with these vendors.
- You have experience improving processes and efficiency for customer-facing teams
- Experience in project management
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firms, like EQT Ventures and Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.
Head of Security in Remote - EMEA, Americas
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
Head of SecurityWe are looking for a Security and Compliance expert to manage Maze’s ongoing security and compliance activities. This role will be reporting to the CTO at Maze and will be responsible for defining and conducting security & compliance program activities, developing effective metrics and reporting systems and managing the external and internal audit support. This role will also support our Sales team with pre-Sales RFPs and security workshops.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage our current compliance projects (SOC2 & GDPR) across multiple teams, including operations, IT and development.
- Develop internal policy and procedure documents, and advise internal stakeholders to comply with Maze’s security & compliance initiatives
- Develop and own the annual risk assessment, disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Provide responses to customer security questionnaires and RFPs and participate in pre-sales calls with customers to discuss Maze’s security & compliance capabilities
- Coordinate external & internal security & compliance audit activities
- Clearly explain our security & compliance program to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Keep track of new regulations, industry best practices, and implement continuous improvement on an ongoing basis
- Work with legal on development of privacy artifacts e.g Privacy Policies, Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent security and compliance related role
- Profound knowledge of industry compliance standards as they relate to Software as a Service, such as SOC2, GDPR and CCPA
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is necessary in order to analyze and finalize documents
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!
Senior Product Manager in Remote
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
As a senior product manager at Mattermost, you are responsible for owning and driving key areas of our project management product and line of business. Our first product in this line is Focalboard, which we want to grow dramatically in the months ahead. Focalboard is an open source project (https://github.com/mattermost/focalboard) which we are extending to serve our enterprise customers.
A focus on our users is at the heart of what we do, and every day you’ll be interacting with both customers and open source contributors. You have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 enterprises on improving their collaboration and team productivity.
- Own the product management of Mattermost’s Focalboard (project and work management) features, including kanban boards, tasks, dashboards, and reports.
- Work with developers and designers to build and deliver features.
- Own, measure, and drive the growth of this business line, from downloads to usage and engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, and use it to shape product roadmap and team objectives.
- Prioritize ruthlessly, maintaining a laser focus on work that drives improvement on Product KPIs.
- Analyze data to determine if shipped features and experiments had the desired impact.
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, communicating value internally and externally through demos, roadmap presentations, documentation updates, forum discussions, product marketing, and events
- Product management experience working on productivity or project management applications.
- Effective communicator, with the ability to converse at both a technical and business level.
- Highly detail-oriented, with the ability to gather complicated requirements from customers and turn them into simple solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Willing and able to think creatively to solve business problems.
- Capable of turning ambiguity into action, and driving meaningful change in a fast-paced environment.
- Embrace our values:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to navigate complex challenges by aligning internal and external stakeholders on a common goal.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where you are prepared to initiate and thrive in change
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Australia - Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - Uganda - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Internal Documentation Project Manager in Remote
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 300. Are you in?
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
What you will enjoy working on
- Working with operations and product partners to research, operationalize and maintain Deel’s internal documentation
- Building up a knowledge of global hiring and payments related things, to create a knowledge base for both internal and external use
- Driving innovative solutions to scaling Deel’s knowledge while ensuring accuracy and a high degree of care
- Clear communication to internal and external on changes or updates which may impact their business, including monthly newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Supporting internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Customer Success and Support to both develop and implement enablement and customer-facing collateral
- Advocating for Deel through building and strengthening of relationships with in-country partners and consultants
- Meeting with Top Priority Clients from time to time to help answer and solution more complex or nuanced global mobility cases
- Building on Deel brand trust through immaculately coordinated processes
- Relevant experience working on global mobility, immigration processes or labour law
- Excellent communication and the ability to handle solutions under pressure, with thoughtful people management and mentorship skills
- Progressive and innovative attitude toward distributing information at scale with a focus on Client and Stakeholder experience
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
Lead Product Manager in Remote
Our vision is to bring the future of work to life and flood the world with beautiful, intuitive design - all while building a creative platform the likes of which the world has not yet seen. And we want your help.
Born out of Norway and the US, Superside since 2015 grown to more than 200 employees located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. Superside is a remote scale-up building a design workflow and collaboration platform while delivering mind-blowing creative work to some of the most innovative companies in the industry. By building customizable managed workflows and communication technology, we are changing the way the world creates and collaborates at scale.
We have the backing and momentum to do it - Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital are all supporting our vision, and over the last year, Superside has grown over 250 percent. Through our platform, Superside has attracted some of the world’s largest brands, such as Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co.
Growing our engineering and product team is just the next step in this exciting journey and one that will lead to our biggest achievements yet.
ABOUT THE ENGINEERING TEAM
We work remotely, meaning that we want to work with the best, no matter where you want to live. Our growing engineering and product team is full of alumni from Spotify, Adobe, Yandex, Mail.ru and more all now looking to disrupt creative operations together. The team is fully distributed across Europe but everyone is working within CET +/- 3 hours.
Today, our engineering team consists of 12 developers, our aim is to extend to 25-30 engineers within the year.
Superside works closely together and emphasize a product-driven mindset. Everyone is given a lot of freedom and autonomy, and you’ll be able to take part in all types of product-related discussions, ranging from architecture to algorithms, DevOps and Cloud. You will work with scrum methodology, weekly product meetings, daily stand-ups with the team and weekly grooming sessions.
What You'll Do
- In close collaboration, you will work with the Director of Product Management to drive product vision and go-to-market strategy
- You will enable design discussions across the organization
- Work with user stories and gather customer feedback
- Be a product storyteller towards the engineering team
- Form close relationships and gather product feedback and insight from both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with feature requests and Product Management Improvement
What You'll Need to Succeed
- MSc in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Successful advancement in consulting or top product companies (experience from B2B SaaS is a huge plus)
- Expertise within product management principles and methods
- Strong team-work and problemsolving skills
- Solid analytical skills, ability to work with larger amounts of data
- Understanding of tech, design and UX
- Passion for people and mentorship, inspiring and setting example
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, as well as active listener
- Understanding of businesses and client mindsets
- Experience driving product vision, go-to market strategy, and design discussions
- Structure and overview is in your DNA
- You are a strong project manager, execution focused and independent
- Believer in the remote future of work
- Have loads of ambition and drive!
- It is a plus if you have worked with Project Management tools such as JIRA or Asana, as well as design tools such as Figma /Invision
Why join us
- Independent role with huge impact and freedom
- A fast-paced supportive environment
- A leading role in a high-growth Silicon Valley Venture-backed start-up with a proven business model
- Pioneering a $500bn global market and creating the future of work
- A remote-first company
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce, Shopify, Puma, LVMH, S&S Activewear, RedBull, ++. We work together and with our clients through our in-house design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier-one professionals located all around the world, spanning close to 60 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talentCheck out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
Head of Product in US - Remote
Our core values:
- We know that we're better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
As TaxJar's Head of Product you will
- Lead, coach, and hire a growing and diverse team of product managers and product designers.
- Improve and grow TaxJar's Product Management processes and product strategy as we continue to scale and grow as an organization.
- Be a leader in our innovation org and a contributor to our steering team
- Learn from the current team to become the steward of our product offering and help us achieve and grow our product vision.
- Be a strong partner with our CTO, collaborating towards better team execution
- Immediately be involved in crafting strategy for the product to fulfill business objectives.
- Be accountable for shaping product initiatives that move the business forward
- Communicate and collaborate with all key stakeholders across the company, improving all cross functional product management efforts leading to successful outcomes.
- Make decisions through analysis of customer and product data that lead to improvements in Churn, Retention, Conversion, Attachment, and NPS.
- Understand customer segmentation and identify proper differentiation across products, leading to feature and pricing design.
- Work to be viewed as a role model company-wide of the TaxJar values, with a demonstrated ability to create followership, inspiration and belief in the future of the business.
- 6+ years in SaaS product leadership and product team building
- 3+ years being accountable for key business metrics as a part of your product team’s performance
- Experience delivering complex fintech and API products, technologies, and/or platforms
- In-depth understanding of ecommerce landscape, and ability to quickly learn complex tax domain
- Own product roadmaps and empower your team to update these regularly with key hypotheses and milestones.
- Technical knowledge and ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers
- Ablility to distill complex SaaS metrics into product decisions
- Critical thinking skills and ability to draw insight from incomplete data to make final decisions
- Comfort in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Experience and skill at working within a remote or distributed organization
- Capability to attract, hire, and retain a diverse and skilled product team
- Comfort using tools like Jira, GSuite, and Basecamp to communicate roadmaps and projects information.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- A compelling public speaker. Able to effectively represent the company at JarFest, and at industry, educational & conference style events and activities.
At TaxJar, we believe a diverse team creates better solutions for our customers. Read our Diversity statement below:
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people - our team and our customers - first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it's harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
TaxJar’s 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 16 Paid Holidays
- 2x year all-company retreats (virtual for now, and fully paid for by us of course)
- 16 Company Holidays + Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work. You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Know someone who would be a great candidate for this opportunity? If you send us a referral, we'll pay you $1,000 if we hire them! To refer someone, please email their full name to [email protected] and add “Candidate Referral - [Job Title]” to the subject line once the individual has applied for a role.
Project Manager in Remote
If you don't run your life and various projects like a well-oiled machine, you should probably stop reading this right now... We're looking for someone who is obsessed with getting things done, someone who isn't intimidated by managing 50+ projects simultaneously and ideally has a solid understanding of paid marketing.
You love structure. You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You’re committed to your own personal growth and you’d often describe yourself as someone who has a growth mindset.
You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees.
As a Project Manager, your role is to build implementation plans, delegate tasks to concerned teammates, and monitor progress across on-going projects.
You'll work closely with our Paid Media, Design, and Operations Team in ensuring that all projects meet our quality standards and are delivered on time.
What You Need
The ideal person for this role would be someone who:
- Is very organized and loves documentation.
- Is able to switch gears between multiple clients and projects seamlessly.
- Has experience working with project management tools ( our core stack is Clickup and Notion).
- Has worked within an agency environment in the past
What Success Looks Like
- Ensuring all campaigns and projects are well planned and due dates are met on time.
- Ensuring project trackers and progress journals are updated.
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 11 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 5 different time zones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll find a way to accommodate.
Product Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
What we do
Anyone thinking of contracts and subscriptions should think of Volders: We organize contracts for our customers perfectly. From termination to contract change. And we make sure contracts "just fit" and are never overpriced. Our customers can lay back – because they always have a good feeling about their contracts.
Your role at Volders
- Drive product development from identifying user and business needs to product requirements to launch and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy for our cancellation service in collaboration with engineering, design, and operation teams.
- Analyze and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to solve user barriers.
- Build prototypes with an MVP mindset to find new revenue opportunities.
- Come up with, run, and analyze AB tests on our cancellation service.
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritize experiments, set metric targets, measure results, and manage expectations.
What you will bring to the table
- 1+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner, ideally in a startup environment.
- You have a strong interest in growth, defining customer scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis of funnel performance.
- Excellent project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple remote teams.
- Ability to write excellent documentation.
- A high sense of focus and exceptional attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment.
- Team: An international team with a cooperative, transparent and ego-free environment that thrives on intrinsic motivation.
- Development: Education and development potentialities with an individual perspective, including conference and learning budget.
- Hybrid Culture: Whether you prefer to work from home most of the week or from the office is up to you.
- Remote Work: You have the option to work up to 2 months per year from abroad.
- Commute: Sponsored BVG ticket.
- Team Events: At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
We know that this world is not black and white. Even if you don't check all the boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
Operations Analyst at SiteRx in New York City • United States • Remote
Our MissionWe are empowering the fight to cure Alzheimer's disease. Today, the “best” option for a patient diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other neurodegenerative diseases is a prescription that, at most, temporarily improves symptoms. In the face of this stark prognosis, an alternative treatment option provides an avenue for hope: clinical trials. For physicians, finding trials and figuring out which patients are a good fit is an enormous amount of work that takes away from care of the patient sitting in front of them. SiteRx gives them a better option. Our software equips doctors to incorporate clinical research as a patient care option, generating significant new income for their practice and providing patients access to potentially life-saving treatments. And the best part: this is achieved all while maintaining their existing workflow.
How You’ll Contribute
- Develop and implement changes and new procedures based on the thorough review and analysis of our current policies, resources, operations, processes, and procedures.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years as an analyst in a professional setting, preferably at a startup
- Clinical research industry knowledge, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Critical-thinking skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with uncertainty
- Highly competitive salary and comp structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Knowledge that you’re making a real contribution toward the cure of Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results