Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for a remote job in marketing. Employers and hiring managers are searching for digital marketers, marketing managers, email marketing specialists, and growth marketing specialists to be part of their company remotely.
We're looking for an experienced Media Buyer to help complement our rapidly growing market recognition, and sales capacity. This is a high impact role reporting directly to our Head of Growth Marketing.
The Media Buyer is responsible for planning, execution, and management of online demand generation programs. This role partners across the marketing function to guide media buying strategy, and to execute it to meet demand generation goals and pipeline metrics.
Inquisitive and data driven, the Media Buyer reviews program performance to ensure targets are well modeled, and goals are met and exceeded, sharing insight and feedback. This role develops and tests new programs and finds opportunities and initiatives to scale in alignment with the strategic needs of the business, and global/regional markets.
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital lead generation campaigns from conception to launch, including building out media buys for various ad platforms and leading all aspects of the day-to-day execution of media planning and buying.
- Work closely with the rest of the Demand Generation team to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
- Implement processes to enable buy-and-test strategies that serve to improve return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand the plan’s objectives, cadence, KPI, and actual outcomes.
- Serve as media specialist providing insights on the media marketplace, macro-trends and opportunities across media channels and formats
- Define, measure, track, and report on relevant metrics.
- Manage the overall budget for paid media, including negotiating media buys.
- Have proven experience (3-5+ years) in digital marketing and are a B2B practitioner who has led the planning, execution and optimization of global or regional campaigns.
- Have experience working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans.
- Have deep knowledge of the B2B sales cycle and are on the constant quest to find opportunities to improve demand generation and pipeline contribution.
- Are fluent in converting these opportunities into rapid test-and-learn models upon which you iterate relentlessly.
- Understand the enterprise prospect’s perspective and what motivates their decision-making. You accomplish this utilizing a broad toolkit which includes competitor research, data analysis, customer feedback, and behavioral analysis.
- Love to experiment and tackle problems. You’re product-minded, growth-focused, and oriented to details. You’re happy to question assumptions and back your recommendations with data.
- Are excited to apply your skills and expertise to additional customer communications platforms, channels, and efforts.
- Adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Experience working in Enterprise SaaS, or held a Media Buying or Media Planning position at an agency.
- Experience with a data pipeline, analytics, and data visualization tools.
- Startup experience; e.g., you’ve been a technical founder, co-founder, growth specialist or held other relevant roles at a startup.
- Experience building or supporting sites powered by WordPress.
Community Manager in United States
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content and be good at storytelling. Ability to spot and produce quality content, and remain current with PR, marketing and social media trends.
Community Manager in Remote
- Building and maintaining a community around our service
- Participate in building our marketing strategy
- Research current trends and audience preferences
- Create engaging content daily (original text, photos, videos, news)
- Maintain and update website
- Propose new ideas - we're hungry for creativity!
- Proven record of running a growing community
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent English
- Pro-active attitude in engaging with the community
- Paying attention to the details
- You should either play games, make games or love games!
NICE TO HAVE:
- Artistic sense - knowledge how to communicate visually
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
Marketing Manager in USA
- Graphic Design experience creating visual elements such as flyers, email elements, website banners, infographics and more
- Designing brand guidelines and helping standardize company material including the development of templates for use by the Veho team.
- The ability to distill data and complex information into a visual format to clearly communicate a message via graphic design
- Experience with social media and paid advertising campaigns to achieve engagement from target audience.
- Reviewing success metrics assigned to a campaign and adjusting to optimize spend
- Ability to work remotely and communicate well with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with G-suite, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe pdf software
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Self-starter with ability to proactively head off potential problems
Product Marketing Manager in United States
Pantheon is seeking a passionate and energetic product marketer with a particular passion for creating and conveying great, targeted value messaging. Our ideal candidate is a customer-focused marketer with experience creating content that aligns messaging with customer needs and values. You are passionate about uncovering the voice of the customer and using it to articulate our unique differentiators and value. You have a deep understanding of web operations, development, and content management systems. You will ideally have first-hand experience using the Pantheon platform and working on web deployment and/or migration projects. You will be a Pantheon evangelist, eager to be the voice of the customer internally and the voice of “Why the Pantheon WebOps Platform” to the world.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Serve as an expert in buyer and users problems solved by WebOps and the Pantheon platform
- Generate and leverage customer evidence, market and competitive intelligence, and product performance data to represent the voice of the customer
- Plan and create content/collateral and campaign strategy for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points through well-articulated value propositions
- Drive messaging and thought leadership across channels such as the Pantheon blog, digital assets, web content, landing pages, customer marketing
- Create target keywords and categories strategy
- Analyze the competitive space to understand and communicate what differentiates our platform in the market, particularly focused on the Marketing leader buyer as the target audience.
- Collaborate with Lead Gen to develop strategies and supporting content that drives quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle
- Enabling sales, partner, customer and marketing teams with frameworks, engaging content and tools for success at every stage of the customer journey
- Cross-functional collaboration to support strategy and execution of effective demand generation, thought leadership, awareness, and integrated content strategies.
What you Bring to the Table
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience in B2B software and applications
- Experience crafting and testing product-focused content, including copy for product pages and landing pages, conversational chat playbooks, and social or advertising campaigns
- Ability to create wireframes and storyboards in order to effectively communicate visual concepts to designers
- Strong analytical skills to track, analyze, and incorporate data driven insights to report on and optimize campaigns and content
- Expertise in creating, testing and delivering product messaging.
- Experience with WordPress, SaaS, Drupal, and open source software a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation and testing tools
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Experience with search and conversion optimization a plus
- Experienced leader and self-starter with proven success scaling a high performing product marketing team to lead the company growth to $200M and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and compelling storyteller with a knack for simplifying complex concepts into everyday human language.
- Experience creating positioning, messaging, value props and narratives and end-to-end go to market planning including major product launches and pricing for online, direct, and reseller channels.
- Strong strategic thinking skills coupled with the ability to focus intensively on excellent cross-functional operational execution.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong listening skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
VP of Marketing in Montreal, QC or Remote in the US
MaintainX is a bottoms up product led growth company that helps businesses track preventive/reactive maintenance and coordinate their daily operations, such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists—all with a digital audit trail.
We were founded in 2019 and have been growing revenue at a rapid clip. The company raised $54M in funding with our recent series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to own the development and execution of the marketing strategy. You will be joining a seasoned leadership team with backgrounds from Salesforce, Accenture, Lightspeed, Autodesk and PeopleFluent.
You will lead our marketing organization and manage our team of growth marketers and content writers.
- Define and execute the overall marketing strategy that contributes to our high-growth goals.
- Lead product messaging and positioning and product feature announcements.
- Build a strong brand at the company and product level.
- Attract and hire exceptional marketing team members.
- Use owned media channels (website, email, in-app) to grow new user acquisition, activation, and engagement in a scalable and efficient way.
- Define and launch a cohesive journey for new users across MaintainX-owned properties. Work closely with data and analytics to understand the customer journey, and leverage insights to reduce friction and unlock new growth opportunities. Develop tools, processes and campaigns to optimize conversion rates.
- Build coordinated campaigns across Demand Generation, Product, and Product Marketing teams to maximize output of our efforts.
- Work with internal design, content, engineering, and product teams to execute experiments efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences.
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improve marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests. Apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketing leader. You get deep satisfaction from setting measurable goals and outperforming them.
- You have 10-15 years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B SaaS companies.
- Led marketing for a company from $1M - $10M ARR at least 3 times with 2 of those times being for a product-led growth company and 1 of those times being in a top-down enterprise go-to-market motion.
- Experience with digital marketing, performance marketing, growth marketing, product marketing, content marketing, email marketing and brand marketing.
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re naturally analytical, but seek solutions through a creative lens with an understanding of content and design.
- You are results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals. An ideal candidate will drive a data-driven marketing strategy through quantitative analysis of customer insights and an A/B testing approach.
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods.
- Remote Friendly.
- Free Lunches (in office).
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Marketing Manager in US
Buying a home should be an exciting milestone. But all too often, it’s stressful, especially in a competitive market or when you’re buying and selling at the same time. So we’re redesigning the homebuying experience. We’re a fast-paced real estate startup that empowers agents to help homebuyers buy with cash. We buy homes on behalf of our partners’ clients with our cash, then the client buys the home back from us.
Founder and CEO Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest-growing agent teams in the country, started Homeward in 2018. In fact, he bought our first customer’s home with his own life savings. Today we offer two services — Buy with cash and Buy before you sell — in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia.We’ve raised more than $160MM in equity capital from top-tier venture investors, including Norwest, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.
About the opportunity
You will be a key member of our small and growing marketing team. This role is the perfect blend of strategy and passion. We bring a thoughtful approach to modern marketing efforts helping a home buyer take an exceptionally stressful moment into a beautiful harmony. You will drive the way we interact with our customers and partners.
This role is not eligible to be performed from Colorado. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement marketing strategies that drive Homeward adoption and conversion with real estate agents.
- Use data and a growth mindset to constantly test and improve.
- Prioritize campaigns that show data-driven results.
- Own our Homeward Certified Agent audience and create a plan that drives higher agent conversion (use of Homeward) based on data-driven decisions.
- Deeply understand the unique real estate agent mindset. Learn what they need and how we can uniquely partner with them to grow their business.
- Collaborate with your marketing teammates to create campaigns that engage our current agent partners while driving new adoption. You’re constantly analyzing the entire funnel, from awareness to ongoing conversion.
- Work cross functionally with Growth, Product, Design, and Engineering.
- Be able to roll up your sleeves and execute. This role is part strategy, part planning, and part getting the underlying work done. You’ll need to write some copy, set up emails in HubSpot, and create landing pages in Webflow.
- An insatiable growth mindset. A history of high impact marketing work, and examples to share.
- You ask every question to understand where opportunity exists.
- You’re data driven - always looking for ways to drive more revenue and adoption. Everything rolls up to an OKR.
- Curiosity, with a bias towards action. Cross-channel marketing experience. You’re excited to flex your current skills and learn new ones.
- 5+ years of marketing experience. Experience creating marketing campaigns in a start-up, high growth, setting especially .
- Ability to prioritize based on impact, and to manage multiple projects at once.
- Very collaborative and capable of working cross-functionally, especially with data analysts and product teams.
- You’re customer-facing. You know how to listen, ask the right questions, and support an external partner.
THE GOLDEN RULE
Whether we’re dealing with colleagues or customers, we follow The Golden Rule, treating others the way we want to be treated. It’s a simple rule, but it’s also significant: we don’t prioritize money or growth over people, and we practice empathy at every opportunity.
We work in tech and build solutions for real estate. Both are fast-paced and stressful industries. So it’s important that we focus on the larger objective rather than rushing from one task to the next. If something is out of scope, we say “No.” If something feels rushed, we pump the brakes. This calm focus helps us create solutions our customers love.
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
Big problems require big solutions. We look at our customers’ experience holistically, and recognize that solving them requires collaboration across teams. This approach extends to cooperation among our three affiliate companies — Homeward, Homeward Mortgage, and Homeward Title — and results in a better homebuying experience.
Head of Marketing (Technical) in Worldwide
You’re passionate about open source software and peer-to-peer technologies, and have meaningful experience in leading marketing teams in a startup environment.
You’re prepared to get hands on, but also have experience leading teams and managing people.
You understand communications within the blockchain space requires a different approach from the corporate world and most startups, and you can not only generate original campaign ideas that reflect this culture - but you can lead them through all stages of execution.
You enjoy a remote work environment that is fast-paced, and you help create an amazing, positive workplace. You enjoy working with a diverse group of people and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Need?
You’ll work closely with our marketing, engineering, product and research teams to help support the Status Network’s marketing efforts. You’ll lead the marketing efforts of the Status’ Network and help to educate developers, and users on the protocols, infrastructure, and use-cases.
- Develop and lead the overall communications strategy of
The Status Network
- Lead a team of any future marketing hires dedicated to specific protocols, communities and products that comprise the network.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and campaigns for the Status network (including Nimbus, Vac and more), and evangelise the network to technical audiences.
- Develop and execute on original campaign ideas that are open, participatory, and community-centric, and fit within the open source ethos of the organization and brand.
- Manage the production of demos, tutorials, technical papers and conference presentations that demonstrate the possibilities of the Status network and grow its active community.
- Generate interest and excitement in Status through intelligent promotion and marketing our products, services and brand.
- Plan resources, and manage budgets and timelines to support key product launches with the development of the required technical content.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
You ideally have:
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role!]
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain and peer-to-peer technology.
- Experience leading marketing/communications teams within a startup environment.
- Technically-minded with some background in software development or engineering, or working with technical products.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing/communications.
- Strong experience with marketing technical products to a global audience - including a successful track record of either building vibrant open source communities or bringing products to market in emerging technologies.
- A strong alignment to
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme focus on quality of work and a strong eye for detail.
Bonus points if:
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience working for an open source organisation.
- You identify with the Cypherpunk movement.
Demand Generation Manager in United States
Reggora is the modern solution for an antiquated, yet critical component of the $1.7 trillion U.S. real estate market. Every year millions of real-estate transactions rely on critical property valuations. Yet, as of now, little to no improvement has been made to bring efficiency, transparency, or equitability to the process. That is why we exist and why we are positioned to have a huge impact on this market. As a scaling start-up we are fortunate to have three key markers for success converging in front of us; market need, product-market fit, and urgency in the market. Even better, the fact that we have a clearly quantifiable value proposition and early success makes marketing Reggora fun, because winning is fun.We currently have a small, but mighty team of marketers who work closely to drive the business forward, support each other, and have some fun while we do it.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our expanding team. We will grow rapidly over the next few quarters, which provides excellent opportunities for career growth, experience, and more. As a member of our team, you will be encouraged to practice candor, pragmatism, leadership, and empathy with zero politics while having a tangible impact on the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a key stakeholder, critical subject matter expert, and leader of the demand generation strategy
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to build best-practice marketing operations framework
- Build and scale a comprehensive demand generation programs including end-to-end campaign management, ABM, inbound strategy, and events that deliver net new leads and convert existing opportunities
- Define the buyer's journey and sales/marketing funnel, focusing on areas for improvement, building, and optimization
- Work closely with the BDR team on lead flow and executionBuild the foundations of an effective email marketing channel with drip and nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Marketing on strategy, including webinars, collateral, and other full funnel assets
- Partner with the Sr. Demand Generation Manager to determine a new lead scoring system and hone the company's definition of MQLs, SQLs, and SALs
- Own and optimize the website, in collaboration with Product Marketing and Content Marketing, with new CTAs, copy, imagery and blog posts that drive conversions
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports on performance for the executive team
- Manage external agencies for PR, SEO, and inbound web development work
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of demand generation and/or marketing operations experience at a B2B company
- Experience with ABM model
- Love for numbers, someone who gets excited to track performance and is always trying to improve results
- Analytical, detail-oriented nature - Help us constantly measure, optimize, and improve our results through full funnel insights
- Successful track record of generating and nurturing leads across integrated channels
- You are a Marketo power user (bonus you are Marketo Certified)
- A subject matter expert that helps own and drive the success of the Demand Generation function
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Deep experience in building effective nurture and drip campaigns
- Experienced in SalesforceProficiency in Google Analytics as well as other data and tracking platforms
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Bonus: Experience in Digital Ads/PPC, paid media/syndication, SEM/SEO, paid social, and other acquisition channels
- Bonus: Experience marketing to enterprise segmentt
- Bonus: Experience working closely with SDR/BDR team
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Marketing Data Manager in US
The Marketing Data Manager manages the daily activities of the team responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of the data warehouse systems and related data marts. Oversees data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories, ensuring proper balance between front-end systems and back-end processing and analytic capabilities. Also installs processes for auditing and ensuring data quality. In collaboration with the key stakeholders, execute the strategy surrounding housing marketing data and data enhancement for the organization in alignment with their needs. This entails the understanding of the vision and goals of the DSO organization and successfully implementing and executing the plan and delivering results to the organization in the form of data completeness, attribution and response rates on the data.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and oversee all data management activities; develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of existing database, and documenting process and standards.
- Back-up for department manager – serve as the point of contact in Managers absence or vacation
- Develops in-depth understanding of marketing data sources, tables, relationships and integration points
- Daily data integrity QA of several key fields and processes
- Manage custom object data loads
- Event attendees, bank of business and others
- Maintain prospect tables used in automated processes
- Implement and improve the effectiveness of the database tools and services, including all cloud connectors, integration, plug-ins and custom projects
- Manage data capture of data sets into data warehouse to maintain data integrity
- Ensure accurate synchronization and closed-loop reporting between MAP and CRM databases and others.
- Manage for database expansion by studying plans and requirements; collaborating with MOPs; coordinating design and programming
Reporting and performance tracking of platforms and data
- Identifying, qualifying, preparing, and connecting datasets for BI and all report wireframes
- Assist with the gathering of requirements to streamline and automate reporting processes
- Manage, track and report on bounce back/bad address rates and identify issues
- Manage, track and report on field completeness of key fields – this works in conjunction with the data cleansing and augmentation data management projects
- Report on response rates as they pertain to improved and enhanced data – metrics around improved data used in lists
- Development and maintenance of process documentation
- Serve as the liaison, representing the needs of the Account Development sellers and leaders.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access: Vlookup, pivot table, etc
- Data architecture
- Ability to learn new software applications
- Intermediate Oracle/SQL/database knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tools a plus such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent technology related degree
- 8 or more years of technical working experience
- Must be fluent (spoken and written) in English language