Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for a remote job in marketing. Employers and hiring managers are searching for digital marketers, marketing managers, email marketing specialists, and growth marketing specialists to be part of their company remotely.
Digital Strategy Manager in USA, Remote
Brilliant Metrics, Inc.
Today, we need to add a digital strategy manager to keep doing that.
Are you the type of person that lives to find that sweet spot between bleeding edge digital marketing and the client's comfort zone? Do you love to look at the big picture, then zoom into the details to find insights and direction? Are others naturally drawn to you for advice, leadership and direction? Are you equally happy delegating and getting your hands dirty? Do you want to work with a great group of people from the comfort of your home, even after COVID-19 is a thing of the past?
If that's you, let's talk.
What does a Brilliant Metrics digital strategy manager do?
As our digital strategy manager, you are a data-driven strategic planner, analyst, leader and team member. You are responsible for understanding all the digital touch points of prospects and customers and how our clients can best reach those prospects and customers to the fullest effect. The digital strategy manager works closely with account managers and lead digital marketing specialists to analyze performance data and develop successful paid, earned and owned media strategies. You help clients continuously improve by iterating on prior performance. You'll lead a team of digital marketing specialists and touch almost every aspect of client work, both directly and indirectly, by participating in planning sessions, program setup, optimization planning, experimentation and presentation. You're ultimately responsible for providing ever-improving ROI for clients through data analytics, strategic planning, process improvement, teaching and training.
To be successful as a leader, you will need to fulfill on the following:
- Collaborate with account managers on comprehensive marketing strategies for clients that encompass paid, earned, owned and shared media, along with detailed tactics for execution in the paid, owned and shared categories.
- Train, mentor and remove roadblocks for direct reports.
- Conduct higher-level troubleshooting and analysis of digital media and marketing programs to identify and resolve root issues leading to gaps, inconsistencies, poor performance, lack of reach, etc.
- Serve as a member of your own team during the onboarding process for new accounts, owning accounts longer-term, as needed, as we recruit and train new digital marketing specialists and/or have high profile, highly technical and/or unique client needs.
- Stay plugged in to current trends and best practices, and periodically review all client strategies to advise account managers when client practices diverge from industry best practices and trends.
- Continuously improve the processes used to place and orchestrate organic and paid content efforts, and maintain these processes in our knowledge management system for team onboarding and reference.
- In collaboration with the VP-Client Services, identify areas to add (or prune) our service line and collaborate with the specialist and software teams to train and document new or updated processes.
- Define and maintain consistency in the visualization and explanation of core metrics, concepts and insights common to all clients.
- Collaborate with the VP-Client Services on integration between the internal team you lead and client needs advocated by the account managers to ensure process improvement in one area does not complicate the processes of the other. You'll both work together to ensure there are no gaps between "front of the house" (account managers) and "back of the house" (your team).
- Train clients on an as-needed basis on more technical use of marketing software, including the Brilliant Metrics client dashboard, Google Analytics and marketing automation
- Work closely with HR to provide timely feedback when formal coaching documentation is required for direct reports, and complete quarterly feedback loops so direct reports are always working to improve not just their own but also the organization's performance.
To be successful as a digital marketing specialist (i.e. a member of your own team), you will need to fulfill on the following:
- Select and implement banner, search, social, direct mail and other advertising channels, targeting and placement.
- Interpret data and provide recommendations to continuously improve performance and drive insights of paid and organic digital marketing tactics, while explaining the "why" behind the data in lay terms.
- Plan and perform A/B testing or other experiments using the scientific method to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Estimate, forecast and collaborate with account managers on ongoing budgetary investments.
- Collaborate with AMs on content strategy, adding search, organic social, and paid media insights and implications to planned content. Support, provide advice and recommendations on content that are informed by data.
- Implement marketing automation tactics, including creating emails and nurtures, creating and updating segments and building templated campaigns and workflows.
- Monitor and report basic SEO health of client websites and provide high-level recommendations for improvement.
- Jump in if someone on the team is drowning. We are an "all for one, one for all" organization and help one another when help is needed. If someone is in the weeds and you have the capacity and skill set to lend a hand, please do.
To work with us at all, you need:
- To embody all of our core values.
- A space to work. That means some place in your home or coworking space (at your expense) where the background behind your workspace appears professional and you have the ability to hold confidential conversations with clients and team without interruption by family, friends or similar distractions.
- Daycare. If dependents - young, elderly or disabled - will be in the same residence during work time and they are unable to care for themselves (i.e. you would not comfortably leave them alone and unattended for 8+ hours at a time), another adult must be present and responsible for their care and supervision.
- A fast and reliable internet connection. You need a minimum internet speed of 5M down / 2M up so you're not frequently freezing or disconnecting during video conferences.
- A daily work location within the United States (military spouses with a documented permanent US-based legal residence, please apply). Sorry protectorates, but our payroll service only serves the 50 states. This is a W-2 position; we are not able to convert to a 1099 relationship for applicants that do not meet this requirement.
To succeed at (and therefore be considered for) the digital strategy manager role, you'll need the following:
Significant demonstrated working experience with:
- Media planning and ROI
- Strategy, and tactics associated with display, search, and social advertising to include hands-on familiarity with all of the following: Facebook Business Manager/Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ads Platform, Google Ads and Google Marketing Suite (specifically Campaign Manager and DV360), Google Analytics and Tag Manager, HTML and/or WordPress
- Marketing automation (Mautic, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- CRM (Pipedrive, Salesforce or Dynamics)
- Data visualization
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, Microsoft PowerPoint/Google Slides
Deep understanding of:
- Core marketing concepts like Viewability, social proof, native advertising, PESO model, etc.
- Digital media metrics like CPM, CPE, CPL, and CPA
- Email marketing concepts and metrics like CTR, Open Rate, CTOR, domain reputation, etc.
- Paid media concepts such as algorithmic optimization, quality/relevance scores, retargeting, CRM targeting, reach, frequency, etc.
- A/B testing tools and statistical significance
- Data analytics to include aggregation and interpretation
Solid foundation in:
- SEO concepts such as domain reputation, backlinking, keyword research
- Mathematics and statistical concepts as they relate to data science
Possess and embody:
- Integrity, respect, honesty, authenticity and humility
- Strong communications skills to include written, verbal and listening
- People leadership and training skills
- Strong analytical mindset (critical thinking and complex reasoning)
- An innate curiosity and desire to be innovative
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eye for the big picture
- Systems-level thinking, aka, the ability to dissect big ideas into actionable steps to easily communicate and train
- An eagerness to learn new things every day
- Ownership to include prioritization, time management, followthrough, initiative, dedication, self-disciplined, organized
- Flexibility in the form of adaptability and the ability to multitask
Brilliant Metrics was formed in 2014 by Steve Robinson, a digital marketer and recovering software developer, after successfully coaxing a few traditional marketing clients to venture out of their tried-and-true campaign comfort zone and try something different. He suggested that, instead of time-boxing their efforts and spending all the production budget on the front end of their campaigns, they start smaller and leave time and money to optimize along the way. The results were amazing. Steve wondered, what if all clients worked this way? To find out, he set out to create an agency built around this campaign-killing, optimization-driven, experience-based philosophy.
Since then, Brilliant Metrics has grown into a small, talented team of geographically-dispersed professionals. We've gathered a loyal roster of clients who value our education, counsel, strategy and execution and see us as the key to getting to the next level in their marketing and business.
Internally, Brilliant Metrics attracts individuals with a certain set of values. These core values are a part of who we are, not just a company line. We believe "boss," "supervisor" and "employee" are dirty words. "To employ" is to use, and human beings should never be used. Likewise, everyone we hire is a responsible adult and shouldn't require supervision or bossing to be successful. We empower each other to meet obligations, and we expect everyone will rise to the challenge and produce results.
What do you get in exchange for working with Brilliant Metrics?
- An opportunity to get into a small organization and help shape all aspects of the business with a collaborative team.
- Schedule flexibility for most roles.
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision options.
- Basic life.
- 401(k) with org contribution.
- Charitable donation matching.
- Flexible and generous paid time off.
- Internet reimbursement of $40 monthly.
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting.
Communications Campaign Strategist in Remote, United States
Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis
IEEFA is an independent (501(c)3) think tank that works closely with policymakers, influencers, consumers and stakeholders to accelerate the transition to a more diverse, sustainable, and profitable energy economy.
IEEFA’s global team of energy and finance experts is based in thirteen countries in North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia. The strategist will help amplify the business case for energy solutions that put people and planet first. S/he/they will manage effective campaigns that showcase IEEFA’s data-driven and evidence-based research.
IEEFA’s innovative approach relies on effective engagement and outreach to ensure that timely, accurate and relevant information lands in the hands of influential allies and skeptics alike.The strategist will support a talented and motivated team of energy and finance experts whose analysis, insight, and leadership provide a vibrant work environment with fresh and informed voices that challenge conventional wisdom and business as usual.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with dedicated professionals to produce hard-hitting and high-quality information products and promotions. It requires previous experience in conceptualizing and executing multi-channel communications campaigns for nonprofits, research or policy organizations.
As a key member of the communications team, the campaign strategist will work closely with internal experts and external partners and advocates from the financial, energy, policy, media and climate/environmental sectors. Deploying a broad range of media and digital tools and tactics, s/he/they will plan and oversee results-driven communications campaigns of short, medium and long duration.
Critical Skills and Qualifications
This position requires 4+ years of progressive experience with demonstrated communications expertise, preferably in a nonprofit or international setting, specifically:
- Developing short and long-term communications strategies;
- Conceptualizing, designing and implementing effective, multi-platform campaigns with measurable results;
- Leveraging IEEFA’s website and social media presence to maximize impact;
- Producing high-quality multi-format (including audio, video and social/digital) content and collateral for a variety of target audiences;
- Pitching and placing coverage and integrating media relations into campaigns;
- Targeting and reaching key audiences via multi-channel efforts, including paid and digital advertising;
- Superlative storytelling, oral and written communication;
- Applying data analytics to strengthen outreach efforts;
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines with limited direction while working remotely;
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated commitment to IEEFA’s mission.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in communications, journalism, economics, or related discipline.
- Experience managing communications campaigns for an environmental, energy, or economic policy non-profit.
- Familiarity with Adobe.
Work Schedule: Remote, full-time, 40 hours/week. General hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm Eastern Time. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
Reports To: Director of Strategic Communications
Travel: Some travel will be required (when it becomes possible), including regional travel and trips to New York for IEEFA team meetings.
EOE: In employment, the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) is committed to equal opportunity, diversity, equity and inclusion. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasonable Accommodation: IEEFA provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Office of Human Resources at (980) 522-3121. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The communications strategist will work remotely but preferably be based in the Eastern U.S. time zone. Must be able to work for prolonged periods at a computer. Computer work can involve repetitive motion, eyestrain, back and neck strain.
Salary: $69,600 - $80,600, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: A competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation leave (20 days per year), sick and safe leave (10 days per year), 15 paid holidays per year, 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan after 6 months employment, Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
COVID-19 Considerations: In accordance with IEEFA's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we strongly encourage employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccination to minimize the risk of infectious disease in our workplace. IEEFA is committed to meeting or exceeding current CDC and state health recommendations including provisions regarding vaccinations, face coverings and social distancing.
Apply: Communications Campaign Strategist
Important Information: Short-listed candidates will be asked to take a writing test.Application submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
Head Of Marketing in Denver is ideal, but remote is ok
We're a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup that provides a low-code, data integration platform which enables companies to be data driven. Companies use Xplenty to 1) centralize and prepare data for BI 2) transfer and transform data between internal databases and systems 3) load additional data to Salesforce for a Customer 360 view.
If you like a fast-paced, highly creative, international and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
Who are you:
You're an entrepreneurial marketing leader who enjoys building things from scratch. You've experience in building and executing against successful go-to-market strategies at high-growth SaaS companies.
- Extend, own and run our GTM strategy.
- Drive the expansion of Xplenty's mid-market and enterprise customer base.
- Define and track key performance indicators and metrics to measure marketing success.
- Own all inbound lead generation activity, conversion funnel, and hand-over to sales.
- Lead marketing team overseeing product marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, public relations, analyst relations, branding, web, media, content marketing and events.
- Define and frame how we talk about our technology and how we tie it to our customers' challenges and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to define product offerings, pricing, and packaging that will enable Xplenty to continue to accelerate its growth.
- Develop strategic positioning of products in the market.
- Drive partner-related go-to-market and channel strategies.
- Guide development of premium content and engaging presentations, one-pagers, case studies, research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars
- Oversee company branding across all assets, including web, software, documentation, print collateral, business cards, giveaways, conference booths etc.
- Manage the current marketing team and enhance depth and breadth of marketing capability through recruitment and development of talent and capabilities
- Proven track record of owning and executing go-to-market strategies in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience building and leading marketing teams in SMB/mid-market focused companies.
- Ideally have experience within a company that has scaled rapidly.
- Strong experience in organic and paid search, paid search, email, webinars, content and social media, and sponsorships in support of revenue targets.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and driven to succeed.
- Strong analytical orientation; focus on data driven analytics and ability to measure success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to work with remote cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in the data integration space is a big plus.
- A builder who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and creating organizations from scratch.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and enjoys working with like-minded colleagues.
- A good coach and mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Humble and hard working.
Location: Denver is ideal, but remote is ok.
Media Buyer in Global Remote
Becoming a Media Buyer makes you a critical part of Empire Flippers. You will learn skills that will last you a lifetime in the online business world.
You will be responsible for working with the marketing team to create a collaborative strategy to increase brand exposure, generate leads and drive real revenue. You will build and implement a variety of performance campaigns across Google, Facebook and Linkedin. Over time, other ad networks will likely be explored and tested.
In addition to performance networks, you will also assist in non-performance media buys such as show, newsletters and conference sponsorships.
You’ll be working closely with our marketing team where we’ll teach you the ins and outs of the online business brokerage industry, coming from years of experience. You will also be in close contact with the sales team to routinely analyze and audit the leads, scheduled meetings and ultimately the quality of the marketing qualified leads that are passed on to the sales team.
This is a full-time remote position. Our company is growing at a fast rate, which means excellent opportunities for personal and career growth. We may ask you to attend conferences too, which can help you network with industry leaders.
Content Marketing Manager in Remote (Anywhere in the US)
About the role
Our audience is the world of digital instructional design and curriculum development. Our goal is to be the source of truth for our customers and prospects when it comes to video strategy in educational courseware. This role will be responsible for creating and delivering a content plan that strikes a chord with this audience. Digging into each stage along the buyer's journey to drive sales pipeline, increase brand awareness and social media engagement. Reporting to our Product Marketing Manager here's what you'll work on -
- Content creation: to enable our digital strategy to reach our audience and generate the right leads for our sales team. You are adept at taking high level concepts and themes and synthesizing them into digestible, compelling written and visual content for video, slicks, infographics, blog posts and customer stories.
- Content calendar: create and manage a company-wide content calendar across Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook to reach and build our audience and followers on these channels.
- Manage end-to-end content delivery: setting up the automated scheduling via hubspot and ensuring the right content gets to the right prospect at the right time in the journey.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content assets to drive continuous improvement in short cycles.
- Stay attuned with the product team on the product roadmap and align marketing content.
We are looking for someone with deep thoughts and some practical strategies.
- You are a clear and simple communicator. You have the ability to simplify concepts and write or present them in a coherent, compelling way.
- You have experience creating content for an audience that is passionate about education.
- You have some tools at hand to create content, including how to make videos and infographics.
- Most importantly, you like to reach out to others to collaborate, you are kind even when you disagree, you are humble, open about your mistakes and love to learn new things.
What We Offer
- Good base salary (aligned with seniority and location)
- 25 days PTO + 8 federal holidays + 5 days sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision plans + 401K
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Professional development budget and wellness budget ($2,000 per year)
- Decent tech (macBook pro) + home office budget
- An onboarding trip to London when safe and possible again!
- Remote role, anywhere in the US, preferably ET.
At Boclips, we're building a product for education, which means we are building a product for all learners. Our platform and its content is viewed by thousands of students around the world every week who have different needs, abilities and backgrounds. That's why we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability so our team can better empathise with our users.
Digital Marketing Manager in Remote
Candidates with strong analytical skills and a successful track record of driving traffic acquisition through channels including Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Twitter along with an interest in driving strategy and coordinating marketing efforts across other channels are encouraged to apply.
This role will report directly to Dobility's CEO. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to develop professionally into a Director-level role as our company and marketing organization grows.
This is a full-time, fully-remote position open to candidates from nearly any location.
- Develop and improve Dobility's digital marketing strategy across channels, including audience segmentation, attribution, and conversion optimization
- Lead planning, execution, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media, website improvements, and other marketing projects
- Understand Dobility's industry and users in order to develop targeting and outreach strategies
- Build and manage relationships with contractors to produce marketing content (designer, copywriter, video editor, etc.)
- Recommend and prioritize improvements in Dobility's martech stack to enable the broader digital marketing strategy
- Network with prospective users and industry experts to drive brand awareness and deepen your understanding of the market
- Proven success designing, executing, and measuring B2B or B2C digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- In-depth understanding of SEO and Google Ads programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability to draw insights and drive business priorities
- Familiarity with media editing software, web design, and content management systems (Wordpress)
- Ability to own and manage multiple projects — from assignment to delivery
- Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about social impact, particularly in research and international development
- Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team
BUT PLEASE NOTE THIS: Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, yet women and other marginalized groups often apply only if they meet every single requirement. If you believe that you could excel in this role but don't meet all of the criteria, please apply anyway. In a cover letter, tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. We'd love to explore whether you could be a great fit.
- a 401k match
- healthcare insurance
- generous PTO
- paid time off for volunteering
- company matched donations to charitable organizations
- a flexible work schedule accommodating different time zones and working styles
When you work at Dobility, you make an impactDobility's SurveyCTO is the most reliable, secure, and scalable mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings.
At Dobility, we're dedicated to a social mission: to promote better research and analysis in the world by providing affordable, reliable technology that anyone can use.
Leading organizations in 165+ countries already use SurveyCTO, including the World Bank Group, Save the Children, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Innovations for Poverty Action, and many others. You can see other examples of organizations we work with on our website.
SurveyCTO facilitates important research, studies, and policies that impact people's lives
When you work on SurveyCTO, you get the unique opportunity to work at the intersection of technology and social impact. We may not be on the ground doing field research, but we're able to facilitate this important work by ensuring that global data practitioners are using the best data collection product for their work. We saw this so clearly during COVID-19, when SurveyCTO was used for a variety of pandemic-related studies, to adapt projects for safety, and create new projects to adapt to the dynamic situation.
These are the principles that guide our work and the growth of our product:
- Data security. SurveyCTO is SOC 2 certified, and best practices in data security are baked into the product.
- Data quality. Data collection should be transparent and carefully monitored. Quality assurance features, quality checks, and review workflows are built into the platform.
- Usability and flexibility. Researchers and enumerators use SurveyCTO online, offline, on the web, tablets, or mobile devices. We strive to make the UI robust in functionality, but simple enough to use, so anyone — from researchers to M&E to field teams — can use the powerful platform.
- Reliability and support. Our users deserve a product that works reliably, and access to the help they need. We provide 24/7 support to make sure that SurveyCTO creates as little stress as possible (and generally reduces stress).
We're in an exciting moment of scaling and growth. As we scale the company, we're able to scale our impact.We're a team for fast learners, independent problem solvers, and people who want to make a big impact
When you join our team, you get the opportunity to help amplify the impact we're making on the world of research and data collection.
Here's what existing team members love about working at Dobility:
- You get to own projects from start to finish: from making suggestions, to executing, to evaluating
- The passion of each team member: everyone is driven by the social mission, and driven by personal growth
- The opportunity for growth, autonomy, ownership, and the ability to directly contribute
- We're growing and actively investing in our growth and scaling — it's an exciting time to be part of this company
- Our users deeply appreciate the technology we're creating and improving. Every update we push responds directly to the needs of our users (and they're always thrilled!).
Most of our team members have spent time in the field, so we know firsthand the kinds of challenges SurveyCTO users overcome on a daily basis. We've founded data collection consultancies in South Africa, led data collection process improvement for programs in Mongolia, and evaluated impacts of microfinance in South India.
We've experienced the frustrations and challenges associated with collecting large amounts of data, which is why we're so excited about the product's current and future capabilities.
Email Marketing Specialist in Global
We are looking for an experienced, goal-oriented email marketing professional to extend the PickFu brand voice to all email communication sent to leads and existing customers. This individual will own the deployment of all email campaigns (scheduled, triggered, and transactional) from building to QA to post-deployment deliverability reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Be an integral part of our awesome marketing team and contribute to the growth of the company. This role is for someone who is creative but data-driven. The ideal candidate knows how to reward readers who get to the end of each email with charm and wit. We're not looking for a spammer. We're looking for someone who, through the quality of their words, can cultivate a following that wants to receive PickFu emails and looks forward to reading them. This person knows how to track performance and continually improve email marketing efforts, but does so in a way that elevates the brand and the impression it leaves.
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for facetime, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- Competitive salary with awesome benefits and perks.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.
- You’re experienced. You have 3+ years in email marketing, preferably with a similar industry. You have experience in copywriting, branding, editing, and collaborating with a small team.
- You’re an effective communicator. You are fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills. And you have a way with words.
- You’re analytical. You have a strong technical background and love to create actionable, data-driven insights across all aspects of email marketing
- You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of the team, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
- You can work independently. You are a self-starter and can productively manage your time on your own. We don’t believe in micromanaging and trust that you will get the work done.
- Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be anywhere, but some hours should overlap with the PST time zone.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible.
- A genuine interest in improving our email performance through a data-driven approach.
- Experience with Intercom, Mailchimp, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Workspace, Slack, and Zoom.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
Social Media Manager in Remote
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
ChiliPiper is hiring a highly creative, organized, data-driven and innovative Social Media Manager to build the Chili Piper brand and expand our presence across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social channels.
It’s going to be a fantastic opportunity to own social media and grow professionally alongside one of the leading brands in a billion+ dollar category. Meetings are at the foundation of every business interaction and our positioning in the market (fresh off an $18 millionseries A) has us poised to expand massively.
The ideal candidate must have experience owning social media and social media strategy in a previous role. People with an artistic, graphic design, or video production backgrounds would also be valuable. You’ll work very closely with the community team. And you’ll also work with our content, product, and media marketing teams. Our new strategy places a strong emphasis on advocacy and providing a personal nature to our brand. We are looking for someone who is driven to build something unique.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute a comprehensive social media strategy
- Manage direct posting across all social channels
- Work with partners to coordinate social posting
- Help manage our internal customer community
- Help manage our community partnerships
- Use tools and native analytics to track metrics and the performance of social campaigns
- Own self-selected projects that creatively define our brand through a unique presence
- Work with our Head of Media to present unique video content
- Monitor social channels for business opportunities and creatively inject our brand
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learnings over time
- Build an audience of thousands across Facebook and Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
- Increase our LinkedIn followers from 8-20k+
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Someone collaborative and self-motivated
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels is preferred
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of work and multi-task
- Graphic design experience preferred
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world.
- Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results