Companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for the remote job you want in Paid Ads/PPC. Employers and hiring managers are searching for paid ads specialists and managers to be part of their company remotely.
Manager, Paid Media in Within US
As a specialist who both handles revenue and assists in delivering services and expertise to clients outside the role’s direct management, the Manager, Paid Media is responsible for
- Paid Media Expertise:
- Developing, implementing, and leading the account’s paid media strategy for various channels including AdWords, Bing, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and other third-party ad platforms.
- Defining important metrics for paid media performance.
- Running and overseeing paid media content.
- Effectively monitoring account budgetary goals.
- Measuring the success of every paid media campaign based on the performance of account KPIs.
- Staying up to date with latest paid media best practices and technologies.
- Working in and delegating multidisciplinary teams with copywriters and designers.
- Effectively collaborating with internal team members servicing the account.
- Having a deep understanding of the client’s business, objectives, and current gaps.
- Ensuring the precise and seamless execution of account strategies.
- Actively identifying and removing barriers to success.
- Understanding at a high-level the marketing technology required to make plans successful while continually expanding on this knowledge as-needed.
- Recommending improvements to SmartBug’s internal processes as it relates to paid media.
- Actively researching and collecting data to help inform paid media strategies moving forward.
- The regular reporting on and monitoring of performance and optimization results.
- Driving client's revenue growth through paid media strategies and tactics.
- Rocking The Client Experience & Improving Client Retention:
As the main point of contact for directly assigned accounts, the remote Manager, Paid Media plays a key role in creating a client experience that rocks and improves client retention. The Manager, Paid Media works to meet the client’s revenue goals, while also providing a flawless client experience through:
- Operating as the main point of contact for all matters specific to your directly assigned accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management for directly assigned accounts, including negotiating contracts and agreements to improve profit; escalating to Director, Inbound Marketing as needed.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key account contacts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to provide the client weekly status updates and also providing monthly/quarterly updates on initiatives to internal and external team members.
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Educating the client on critical initiatives, strategies, execution best practices, or technology.
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client.
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with SmartBug leadership.
- Consistently driving value for our clients while effectively communicating that value both internally and externally.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- A minimum of 3 years experience in developing, implementing, and leading paid media strategy for various channels including AdWords, Bing, and YouTube. LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and other third-party ad platforms (preferred)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to lead and direct internal resources with confidence, identify and act on project issues and risks, seeing each through to its proper resolution
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with project management systems is required; experience with Teamwork is strongly preferred
- Proven relationship-building skills and communication experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with executive-level clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working remotely in similar roles is strongly preferred
- Screening call with HR
- Video call with hiring manager
- Video call with Director of Paid Media
- Reference checking
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media™ is a fully remote globally recognized Intelligent Inbound™ marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, and PR. For over 10 years, SmartBug™ has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 100+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 4 times, Adweek 100 the last two years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpot’s highest rated partner in the world.
Amazon PPC Ninja in USA, Remote
And when you hear "Amazon" and "PPC" together your energy is uplifted and you get a smile on your face and you feel like dancing.
The above sound like you? We may be a fit for each other.
If you are not open to direct feedback, not willing to grow and learn, do not communicate effectively on top of that, do not learn from your mistakes and not willing to spend time every day learning (through books or courses, for example) - this job is not for you, please do not apply.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a person that has a marketing brain and loves numbers.
We are looking for someone who is very hungry to learn and grow.
We are looking for someone who can help our marketing department beyond just Amazon PPC with their free time.
Our requirements are:
- Great communication skills
- Great marketing knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
- This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
- If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
- As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
2 - Follow-up emails in case we are happy with the form.
3 - Interview with the employer
Paid Ads Manager in Asia | Europe
Location: Anywhere / Remote
(Work hours in Asia or Europe timezones)
DO YOU BELIEVE?
Do you believe sleep is the foundation of success in life?
Do you believe an afternoon nap is better than coffee?
Do you believe in being effective rather than looking busy?
Do you believe in choosing cooperation over competition?
Do you believe in showing gratitude every single day?
Do you believe and resonate with our core values?
List of values: https://www.vansburg.com/values
If so, this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
LOOKING FOR:We are looking for an analytical, creative, and dependable Paid Ads Manager to help us become the #1 sleep accessories brand.
We need someone who:Pays good attention to detail in everything you do.
Has a creative mind, and is comfortable generating interesting ideas for ad creative.
Has excellent analytical skills, and enjoys using these skills to solve problems.
Takes a data-driven approach and loves diving into excel spreadsheets.
Has a good understanding and appreciation of marketing.
We would prefer someone with 1-2 years of Facebook or Google Ads experience.
If you do not have the experience, but instead, have the drive and motivation to learn, please also feel free to apply.
WHO WE ARE:Vansburg is the parent company of several category-winning consumer product brands, including Manta Sleep.
At Vansburg, we believe people will experience joy and satisfaction working in an environment that has a clear direction, strong values, minimal bureaucracy, and that fosters appreciation, recognition, learning, and growth.
We believe when people are in this environment, we’re able to create something truly cool and beautiful together.
Through Vansburg’s primary consumer-facing brand, Manta Sleep, we believe sleep is the foundation of everything good that happens in life, so we work to empower light sleepers to sleep better and do more.
You can find out more information at:http://vansburg.comhttp://mantasleep.com
WHAT YOU’RE DOINGAssisting in the management of our monthly ad budget on Facebook and Google for our hero brand: Manta Sleep (http://mantasleep.com)
Responsibilities include:Testing, optimizing, improving, expanding our paid ad spend on Facebook and YouTube.
Scaling while maintaining a solid Cost Per Conversion / ROAS.
Completing extensive research into ad creative trends, to adopt for our brand.Briefing our internal / external creative teams with your ad ideas to test on our ad channels.
Writing copy for our ads and video scripts.
Segmenting interest groups, testing new audiences, starting new campaigns.Analyzing data and taking appropriate actions to achieve our targets.
Ensuring internal reports and key documents are kept updated in line with platform changes, and optimization techniques.
Reporting regularly to the Paid Advertising Lead.
REQUIREMENTSSomeone who is fluent in English
As English is the foundation for success in a position targeting the USA market, you need to be a native English speaker.
Someone who understands American culture
It’s challenging to create advertising for the USA market, without an understanding or interest in American culture.
Someone who is analytical and comfortable with numbers
A big part of paid advertising success is in data analysis and interpretation. You must be analytical and comfortable with data, numbers, math, statistics.
Someone who is comfortable working on creative projects
High-quality creative has never been more important in paid advertising. You will need to have your finger on the pulse, researching market-leading ad creative concepts, and translate your research into briefs for our creative team.
Someone who has great copywriting skills
You should be comfortable writing captions for our Facebook Ads that are engaging for our target audience. Bonus points if you have experience with scriptwriting for video ads!
Someone who is empathetic & creative
Success in paid advertising not only depends on numbers but also your empathy & creativity. You need to be a student of human nature to discover new ways to get our message across.
Someone who has superb attention to details
You are someone who pays attention to every little detail – not only in your work, but in everything you do.
Someone who is organized
Being organized is critical for success in this position. You have to manage hundreds of ad sets and ads. Being organized should come naturally to you. Is your room organized? Is your life organized? Is your desk organized? If they are, you are probably the right fit.
Someone who is a self-learner & problem solver
After initial training, much of the work will depend on your ability to learn, and problem solve. Advertising platforms (especially Facebook) are continually evolving, which means you need to as well. You are expected to bring solutions rather than problems to the table.
Someone who is proactive and eager to take on responsibilityIn a small business environment, things come up, and problems need to be solved. If you are the kind of person who sits back and thinks “that’s not my responsibility” then please don’t apply.
Someone who genuinely cares about othersIf you are the kind of person that genuinely cares about others, and gives generously of your time and energy in helping others, then we want you on our team.
CAREER OPPORTUNITYYour career development will be supported in 3 primary ways at Vansburg:
- Autonomy - your team leader defines the goal, you decide how to get there.
- Learning - you will be given regular training and support for whatever else you want to learn.
- Strength - we believe in maximizing your strengths rather than improving your weaknesses, so your role can be adjusted to leverage what you’re naturally good at.
WORK CULTUREWe believe office politics is destructive, small-minded, and evil.
We believe in fostering cooperation rather than competition.
We believe in open and transparent communication.
We believe in showing appreciation and gratitude every day.
We believe the best ideas should win - not who the ideas came from.
At the end of the day, who better to describe the work culture at Vansburg than our team members?
Here is what some of them have to say:“My favorite thing about working at Vansburg is the flexibility it offers. We have control over our projects, our learnings, and our work time, which is truly a blessing. ” - Daisy“We are trusted to get our jobs done however we want to with no micromanagement. I believe this kind of autonomy is rooted in trust. Trust in us to get things done, and trust in knowing that we have the right person for the job.” - Lia“A culture of mutual respect and safety - we're encouraged to share ideas freely and speak up when we have a different POV, and I think that's very healthy.” - Nadia
SALARY & BENEFITSSalary Range: $1000-$3000 USD per month.
Bonus Program: Company-wide bonus program.
Starting Vacation Days: 14 days per year.
Open & Transparent Workplace.
Freedom & Control over Your Schedule.
Ownership of Your Work & Creativity.
Training Resources & Continual Development.
EXCITED?If so, we want to talk to you!Please ONLY apply using the link below:https://bit.ly/3vVMiBA
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results