Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Apply for the remote SEO job you want. Employers and hiring managers are searching for people excellent in search engine optimization to be part of their company.
SEO Manager in Remote
When international companies look to grow their business in China, they contact us. We help people as quickly and awesomely as possible. As SEO Manager you will handle on-page and off-page SEO.
The most important characteristic of our marketing team is that we love helping companies succeed. AdChina.io is a place for people to work better, together. Our job is to generate the right traffic, lead them to the right pages, to generate qualified leads.
SEO managers have excellent written and analytical skills, and are motivated self-starters who take action. We measure our success in the number of monthly closed deals, and their value. Everyone on the team is rewarded when we reach our goals, you included.
You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn swiftly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
World leading platform for advertising in China
A growing market that craves our product
A domain with rapid organic growth, ready for you to supercharge
A team of aces to work with
A current growth rate of +1000 visitors/month
You are excellent at:
Supercharging a functioning SEO project
Communicating in English, both written and spoken
Finding, developing, and capitalising on backlink opportunities
Optimizing pages for outstanding traffic
Skillful in seeing untapped organic opportunities
Showing up every day with an energetic attitude
-Ability to write own content
-Exciting stock option program
-Remote work from where you are
-Annual retreats around the world
-Compensated time off
-Challenge and swift growth
SEO Strategist in Remote
We’re looking for someone to join our team and lead our SEO strategy. As a team of mainly engineers and designers, we’ve dabbled in optimizing Unsplash, but we’re ready to take that to the next level with someone dedicated to its growth full time. This means working closely with our product team to prioritize, build, and analyze new features to grow Unsplash’s organic traffic.
As the person leading this area, you’ll not only be responsible for making the high-level decisions, but you’ll need to be comfortable executing on the decisions as well. You’ll have access to resources like outside consultants, data analysts, and a larger external SEO team in the parent corporation of Getty Images, but you’ll be responsible for much of the analysis and low-level details as well.
Some of the things you’d be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive SEO strategy for unsplash.com to maximize long term traffic growth and value for our community
- Monitor weekly site traffic fluctuations and report on them to the team
- Track and optimize search results and search performance across major search channels to improve rankings
- Work closely with the product team to develop a roadmap of features and improvements
Some experiences and abilities that would be helpful:
- Ability to meaningfully grow traffic by developing and executing a successful content strategy
- Experience in keyword research and competitive analysis
- Experience building strategies that scale to 10,000+ pages
- Experience working with large amounts of user generated content
- While we already have a strong external link building strategy, experience in developing strong internal link strategies is needed
- Experience scaling a single language website to be multilingual is desirable but not required
The TeamAt Unsplash we’re enabling everyone to create by making visuals open and accessible.
Today, Unsplash powers more people and products than any other visual search engine in the world, with more than 100 million images downloaded every month—more than the rest of the industry combined. Our team builds unsplash.com, Unsplash for iOS, and the Unsplash API, directly powering over 10,000+ applications including Medium, BuzzFeed, Facebook, Squarespace, Google, Trello, and Square.
We’re depended on every day as a fundamental building block in the creative process, allowing anyone, from students to award-winning creators, access to high-quality, usable imagery.
Our team is made up of people who enjoy making things people love. We care about details and we care about quality. We do more with less. We’re open and transparent about everything we do, both internally and externally.
BenefitsAvailable to all full-time employees.
- Work from home. We’re a remote first company.
- Workshops/conferences. Dedicated conferences & learning budget.
- Company retreats. Team retreats 1-2 times a year.
- Flexible hours. You manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Generous vacation. 3 weeks MINIMUM vacation.
- Healthcare Fund.
- Maternal/Paternal leave.
Head of SEO in Worldwide
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- This is a senior role responsible for a large team of SEO Specialists and overseeing SEO content. The HOS is the SEO thought leader in the division for on-page and off page SEMThe HOS will be responsible for building the strategy and best practices for both SEO together with Team Leads/SEO Managers and ensure that these are adhered to through training, development and optimizing workflows within and across teams.
- Ensure the Catena sports and casino brands are consistently in the top rankings [ top 10 to top 5] for high intent keywords in our core markets
- Work with the teams to monitor keyword rankings and take corrective action where appropriate
- Direct line manage and lead a team of SEO specialists working across specified regions
- Work closely with casino content, sports event content and product owners to ensure SEO is core to product development and that SEO processes and reporting are accurate and key issues actioned
- Lead key SEO initiatives eg blog networks, new sites and new SEO tools
- Work closely with SEO Team leads/managers to promote the consistent optimisation of existing projects and initiatives
- Be the key driver of SEO related projects relevant to the teams and respective products
- Document and constantly improve the SEO guidelines and standards for the department
- Supervise SEO audits to make suggestions and improvements on products
- Coordinate efforts and hold workshops/training sessions for SEO Specialists within the company
- Take ownership of the continuous improvement of internal processes and knowledge, while also delivering feedback back to the product layer following regular site audits
- Source, assess & manage freelancers and agencies as well as the costs thereof while ensuring SEO best practices are followed by running regular quality checks
- Monitor and research industry trends and competitor strategies. Always be updated on SEO related blogs and updates. Share knowledge with all key stakeholders in the business
- Ensure that internal SEO tools are being used effectively, provide training or tips where necessary and suggest other tools and online resources to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with relevant content teams to make sure content production follows ideal SEO best practices
- Take a keen interest in industry best practice and changes therein and use this knowledge to ensure Catena Medias SEO is consistently evolving and meeting the challenges of google updates
- Coordinate cross-team projects and initiatives to ensure pollination of new knowledge across teams while adding value to the product strategy
- Motivate teams and team members to deliver their best work, while also ensuring that KPIs and business needs are met
- Work alongside the Head of Product,Head of Sports Publishing,Head of International casino Head of Sales, Head of Design and Head of Performance Marketing to carry out cross-functional initiatives and address business needs
- Provide strategy and project development reports
- Assist M&A team with evaluation of potential acquisitions
- Be a key member of the International leadership contributing to meetings and projects
- Work closely with the Head of SEO Global brands to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
Leadership and team management responsibilities:
- As a People Leader you are expected to lead yourself and others, and to do so effectively. This Job Description clarifies what is expected from you in your role as a People Manager. This does not mean that you need to behave in the exact same way as other leaders in the organisation; every leader is unique by personality and style. What will make you a great People Manager at Catena Media is the ability to apply the skills, behaviours and methods outlined below in the right moment, and understand in which situations that you need to lead, manage or coach.
- Managing team performance effectively through the practicing of ongoing performance management, including conducting performance reviews and regular 1-1 meetings
- Leading by example by delivering positive results and being a visible Catena ambassador
- Communicating effectively and ensures information is delivered in a clear and timely manner
- Taking ownership of recruitment and selection for your team by working closely with HRBPs and TA teams
- Enabling team and individual growth from induction stage to ongoing learning and development
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO marketing you will either be an established SEO head or looking to move into a leadership role
- Experience working with a variety of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and SEO Clarity and CMS products such as WordPress.
- Genuine interest in the online and digital world, and online marketing.
- Should have extensive knowledge of the online gambling SEO ecosystem experience and knowledge of both sports betting and casino highly desireable.
- Should have deep experience of SEO across multiple geos
- Fluent in English and the ability to leverage language to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills and self-reliant.
- Excellent researching skills and the ability to seek out business value.
- A keen eye for detail and passion to continuously improve the quality of processes and output.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results