Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find the right remote job in technical support. Employers and hiring managers are searching for technical support representatives and engineers to be part of their company remotely.
Product Support Specialist in Remote US/EU Timezones
Product Support Representative in Remote
What you’ll do:
- Respond to inbound support requests with empathy and professionalism.
- Manage and prioritize a support caseload of simultaneous inbound requests.
- Issue code (tag) and close every conversation when issues are resolved.
- Own the outcome of assigned customer support cases.
- Contribute to self-service materials, including updating/developing FAQ articles, creating walk-through videos, and answer bots.
- Prepare post-mortem/retrospective analysis of challenging customer interactions to share with the rest of the team.
- Work with internal partners in Product/Design to advocate for customers through collection, analysis, and reporting on quantitative and qualitative customer support metrics.
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST and weekend/weeknight on-call rotations
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and determination to solve complex problems
- 2 + years experience working with eDiscovery software as an administrator/project manager
- Effective prioritization of multiple demands while remaining cool under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and organize data in Excel and text editors
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
We are only filling 1 spot within the next 30 days, so apply now!
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply now! We are only filling 1 spot within the next 30 days!
Technical Support Analyst/ATS-#55 in United States
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Technical Support Agent - Live Chat in United States or Canada
We’re a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States, Argentina, and Canada.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone who is technically-savvy and driven to create an amazing live chat experience for our customers. You would work directly with our customers and our sales, success, and engineering teams to help improve our product. It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our customers and help improve our incredible product. This role will report directly to the Technical Support Manager.
- Monitor live chat and email channels
- Be the first point of contact for customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about product support.
- Quickly triage, distribute, and respond to incoming conversations.
- Identify opportunities for automations and other workflow improvements.
- Document and track product bugs, feature requests, and other observations of customer patterns.
- Create and maintain customer help documents
- Provide a seamless customer experience through product and software support.
- Prior experience in a software or technology-based company
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Support or a customer facing technical role
- Experience with help desk software such as Intercom, Freshdesk, or Zendesk
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Well-versed and comfortable being in a fast-paced, customer-facing role demonstrating email, phone, and live chat etiquette
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis.
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can work from wherever!
The Technical Support Agent reports directly to the Technical Support Manager, Lesley Yarbrough.
Our Core Values
At Routable, we are driven by our values. Our values act as guiding principles when it comes to our work, our hiring practices, and ourselves. We talk about them every day and praise each other based on our ability to embody them.
- 💞 Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's needs.
- 🤝 Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority, even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness for our remote team.
- 💪 Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default state.
- 🛠 Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We sweat the details.
- 🧬 Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up twice a year as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room.
Note: we have paused our meetups due to COVID-19 and will resume when it is safe for everyone to attend
- 🏥 Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- ⛑ Employer paid Life, STD and LTD benefits
- 💲 Competitive salary
- 📈 Stock Options
- 💰 401k
- 💸 Work from Home Stipend
- 🚀 We're a remote first company
- 🏝 Flexible vacation policy
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results