Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find the right remote job in technical support. Employers and hiring managers are searching for technical support representatives and engineers to be part of their company remotely.
Customer Support Guru in Remote
We're all about evolution. Helping our customers and our employees progress, move forward and learn together. Our mantra is be bold, be brave and Thrive. And that's because we believe in growth. Our business is a start up with around 35 employees - each of which contributes their thoughts and ideas to help us innovate and inspire.
We're experts in Learning Technologies and are on the precipice of real revolutionary change. We're looking for a one in a million Customer Support Guru. Someone who knows their stuff when it comes to keeping customers happy, but also understands technology and projects. We need a superhero*
*capes not supplied
Second line support and day to day problem solving will be your bread and butter, but you will also have the opportunity to develop and branch out If you have an interest in new and exciting technologies. The role of the support guru is as varied as you want to make it.
Please Note: This role has unusual working hours and may involve weekend and evening work in a shift pattern. Typically this will be no later than 10pm in the week and 9 - 5.30 at the weekends.
The role will be predominantly remote working.
Technical Support Analyst (Americas) in Remote
What We Do
We build commercial software solutions for airlines looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. We ask probing questions about situations our clients face every day, internally within their organizations and externally in the competitive marketplace. We listen...to people, data and models. Using modern approaches to software development and the latest engineering technologies, we help airlines maximize their revenues, improve their workflow and achieve organizational efficiency.
What We're Looking for
You are a person who loves to engage with customers ensuring the highest quality of service. At the same time, you have the ability to investigate application issues, identifying root causes and suggesting solutions. You are at ease working closely both with development and engineering teams, and customer representatives of designated accounts to solve problems.
- You demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- You have a strong attention to detail, possessing the highest standards for work outputs;
- You can multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- You are able to build lasting interpersonal relationships with customer software users and Kambrian colleagues.
- You have an interest in and understanding of software and database applications.
What You'll be Working on
In the Technical Support Analyst role, you will provide dedicated support to a group of Kambr’s software customers through assistance, problem-resolution and issue-tracking that adheres to our standards of service. You will:
- Handle software-related requests for assistance;
- Troubleshoot software issues and identify the root causes;
- Analyze software-related issues and propose solutions;
- Monitor processes associated with customer software;
- Communicate with customers in a timely and respectful manner;
- Test (verify) solutions prior to their implementation in customer environments;
- Obtain and log customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement;
- Document software support activities;
- Review work log and customer feedback periodically – together with supervisor and other analysts and technicians – to identify and implement opportunities for improvement;
- Assist with the implementation of software applications at new airline customers.
What We Want/Requirements
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree;
- Relevant work experience following completion of educational degree is desirable;
- Software application support analyst experience, preferably in airline revenue management;
- An exceptional ability to perform research and analysis, and to formulate quantitative problem-solving methods;
- Firm understanding of a software development cycle;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Culture where people come first;
- Clear and structured career path designed for progression;
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo;
- Team passionate about customer happiness, technology, aviation and quality of service;
- Environment where all are expected to work hard, but love what we do, and have fun doing it.
A migration specialist on our Technical Advocate team functions as a generalist, but with a technical skill set in development. Daily tasks include scoping customer migration inquiries, performing migrations using our robust import script library, supporting customers via our public forums and our support inboxes, reproducing bugs for our engineers to fix, and handling day to day tasks managing customer sites on our infrastructure (e.g. moving sites between tiers, restoring backups, etc.).
Some days you may be running a small migration or helping a customer tweak their CSS. Other days you may be writing a complex import script for an Enterprise customer or troubleshooting a technical issue with a customer’s site.
Discourse is primarily a hosting company: the majority of the work you will do will be focused on migrations, supporting our customers, or assisting with customer-specific implementations.
You work well independently and remotely with minimal amounts of day-to-day micromanagement. You should be comfortable managing your own time and prioritizing your own work. At Discourse, the ability to communicate well in writing is paramount. Most of your interaction with team members will be in writing. You will also interact regularly with the public on meta.discourse.org. We have no central physical office, we are 100% remote.
You have a strong technical aptitude. Your experience includes developing in Ruby or a similar language, writing SQL queries for MySQL/Postgres, and working on remote Linux servers (Debian-based) via the command line.
Bonus points if you’ve built something for the Discourse community, such as submitting a quality pull request, building a custom plugin, or performing a migration.
Since migrations are detail-intensive, you should be someone who looks to get the little things correct and follows up on loose ends. You must be comfortable keeping several projects in the air at once, but with the ability to find and focus on special projects during quieter times.
Your working knowledge of Discourse is excellent, including use of the Discourse admin interface, and you’re not afraid to dig into logs and technical details to get to the bottom of an issue.
You have great customer service skills, like responsiveness, follow-through, and empathizing with customer needs. Taking care of customers is the highest priority for you. You’re not afraid to ask for help or escalate a task if you find yourself stuck, but you take the time to learn so that you can perform the same task yourself if it comes up again.
You should be kind to your co-workers. We believe strongly in having a welcoming workplace where people with very diverse backgrounds and cultures meet together to create something great.
About our Pay & Benefits
Discourse pays competitive salaries factoring your geographic region. We provide many benefits including a very flexible work schedule, 5 weeks of holiday a year, funding for a co-working space, and more listed at: discourse.org/team
Customer Happiness Specialist in San Diego, San Francisco, London, Remote
I wrote this because I work with customers each day; getting on calls, answering tickets, and soliciting product feedback.
Our product lets customers get creative; they can build whatever in-product experiences they like. This means Chameleon has to adapt, transform, change color 😏 , etc. to match our customers' applications. This, combined with our product being in a new category, means there is an incredible opportunity to help customers be more successful.
We have to help them learn what is possible, help them fit Chameleon into their existing stack, show them how to test and build with confidence, and teach them best practices.
Therefore we are looking for a Customer Happiness Specialist who loves helping customers leverage software; is design, UX, and psychology-savvy, and ♥️ s product.
If not already, you will become skilled in product-led growth best practices, web technologies (JS, CSS), and the psychology of user engagement. You will get a chance to work with product teams from great SaaS companies (such as Mixpanel, Segment, Degreed, Vanta, etc.) and be part of their success, along with our own.
The roleWhy we want to hire this role nowWe succeed when our customers succeed. There are two parts to this:
- Outputs: they are able to use Chameleon in the way they want
- Outcomes: Chameleon helps them meet their business goals
As our customer base continues to grow, our goal is to continue to help customers improve both their outputs and their outcomes, and consequently create more love for Chameleon.
You will be a key member of our customer-facing team and for many customers the voice of Chameleon. Internally within the team, your opinions and perspectives will represent our customers. Your inputs will be key in helping us shape our product strategy.
What you will do specifically
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner. Build trust and empathy with our customers by understanding and teaching them.
- Act like a detective to investigate issues (often includes logging into our customers’ software and being able to recreate the issue consistently)
- Feed our engineering team clearly documented bugs
- Help us proactively improve the reliability and quality of our product by collecting, managing, and sharing feedback
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs
- Helping test product features and shape upcoming roadmap
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working in a technical support role
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS, and familiarity with web technologies
- Comfort and confidence with using the browser console and other debugging tools
- Empathy with customers' goals, frustrations, and circumstances
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an
(i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Why Chameleon?Our product helps millions of users around the world. We are at the right moment for a product-led growth movement and are committed to building a winning product 🥇 Our team is distributed, remote-first, and really nice 🙃
Learn more about our team, culture, and vision in our company page.
Key benefits for this role
💵 Competitive salary and early-stage equity. Range = $40k-60k per annum (offer will be based on your experience and geography)
🚀 High quality standards, regular feedback, and opportunities to help you grow quickly
🌳 Flexible work hours and unlimited vacations
💻 New Macbook and budget for home office equipment
📚 Allowance for books and other personal learning resources
🧘 Allowance for mindfulness/meditation app subscription
💡 Work with some of the best product people in the world as customers
Support Superhero in Remote
Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making a difference today. Join our team and be the hero you’ve always known yourself to be!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
Location, is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Support Task Sheet, answer those questions and then get your application in with the completed answers. That simple!
* If you don’t include the completed task sheet, we won’t assess your application
Customer Support Advocate in Remote
Headquartered in Singapore, we are a fast-growing multinational startup with team members based all around the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
Are you currently a SaaS Customer Support Advocate looking for that next big challenge? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Advocate to join us!
Note: Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role and within the APAC time zone.
- Develop expertise in our product and act as a subject matter expert for our customers.
- Use strong critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities to correctly identify, investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Providing first-tier support by responding to customer queries in a timely, empathetic and accurate manner.
- Assist users with customization requests involving HTML/CSS.
- Advocate for our customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up to date.
- Maintain established metrics and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to improve the overall customer experience.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a customer support role.
- Experience & background in handling
- Have a passion for amazing customer service and going the extra mile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech-savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise applications (HelpScout, Asana, Slack etc.)
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic are some of the words used to describe you.
- You are a team player, adaptable and have an amazing work ethic. You can identify where help is needed and are motivated to pitch in.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!
Member Support Technical Specialist in Maryland / Remote
Who We Are
ORCID is a mission-driven, member-supported, community-governed non-profit organization. Our vision is a world where all who participate in research, scholarship, and innovation are uniquely identified and connected to their contributions across disciplines, borders, and time. Every one of ORCID’s employees is committed to that vision as well.
We believe in and operate by our three main values [read our Dignity at Work statement]. ORCID strives to be:
- Inclusive: We make decisions collaboratively, involving our staff, Board, those who support our mission, and the researchers and community that are the purpose of our work. We take a global view.
- Trusted: Privacy and researcher control underscores everything we do.
- Open: Our work is open, transparent, and non-proprietary.
To Apply: Please visit submit your application through this portal, including a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us which superpower you would want, if you could choose, and why.
ORCID is seeking a Member Support Technical Specialist (MSTS). The Member Support Technical Specialist will be responsible for supporting technical aspects of implementation and integration for ORCID members and service providers. If you like to foster teamwork and genuine collaboration, are self-motivated, organized, dedicated, and enjoy the mission-driven environment of a fast-paced maturing non-profit organization, this could be the job for you.
The position reports to the Engagement Director and will be part of the Engagement team. The successful candidate will need to take a proactive role in learning the technical aspects of ORCID’s registry so that they can respond to support requests, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide technical training related to ORCID products and services. The MSTS should also have a track record of providing exceptional technical support, as well as proven experience supporting a member base.
- Providing first-in-class technical support to ORCID members and service providers
- Increasing the percentage of members who are fully integrated into ORCID systems
- Serving as a subject-matter expert regarding ORCID APIs, UIs, integrations, and all workflow capabilities and services
- Providing ORCID technical training to Consortia leads
- Liaising with the ORCID technical team for effective handling of complex technical challenges
- Coordinating issues with our partner organizations where needed
- Maintaining regular communication with the Public API User Support Group in order to foster synergy and information sharing
- Being proactive in identifying how we can improve our support capabilities, technical processes, and ways to increase operational efficiencies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant professional experience
- English required; strong preference for French or Spanish as an additional language
- Candidates should be based in MDT, CDT, or EDT timezones
- Possess a combination of customer support and technical skills, including ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences in a virtual environment
- Basic knowledge of software development practices and basic web technology; coding, and database experience. Breadth is preferred over depth.
- Experience working with web APIs and troubleshooting issues related to APIs
- Comfortable working in a team and facilitating cross-team collaboration
- Willingness to commit to occasional international travel (<5%). (International travel is on hold during COVID, but will be part of the role long-term.)
- Experience working with customer service software, preferably Zendesk
- Experience supporting communities across a wide range of cultural backgrounds and with differing levels of training and experience
- Industry experience in any of the following ways: familiarity with research and the scholarly communications community; familiarity with Federated Identity best-practices and standards (ex: SAML); and/or experience troubleshooting issues related to research information systems, ideally related to publishers, funders, associations and research organizations
As a global, 100% remote organization, ORCID is able to find the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our team includes individuals with broad and diverse backgrounds who are globally distributed. We are fluent in many languages, and we all have an innate tech savviness which helps guide our product development, support, and customer experience.
We recently formed a committee of dedicated team members who meet regularly to ensure our global diversity, equity, and inclusion needs are being met, addressed, and amplified. As a fully remote organization, we also have an active committee dedicated to making our individual remote experiences as positive and productive as possible.
Although we are geographically diverse, we are a small, cohesive community of thinkers and doers committed to excellence and to each other.
A family-friendly, flexible working environment, including:
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work fully from home (when not travelling)
- A committed and awesome team serving a community-driven organization
- Competitive compensation & benefits, plus an ORCID-wide closure (day off) the first Friday of each month
- A continuous learning environment with opportunities for training & professional development
- Tools to support our virtual office environment, including a budget to choose your preferred laptop and a remote working stipend.
Technical Support in Remote
- We build cutting-edge technology that is literally changing how the world consumes online content.
- We get to collaborate with really smart, interesting people every day.
- Omicron rewards its team with really fun company events. Past events include food trucks on-site for lunch, private movie screenings, tickets to charity galas and more!
We are seeking a remote full-time Technical Support employee who is customer-focused, motivated to learn, and is currently (or willing to be) trained in social media engagement. The environment in our Technical Support Center is casual, fun and fast-paced.
As the ideal candidate, you will have prior experience in a technical support help desk or NOC environment, and be able to clearly explain advanced technical issues to customers in a friendly, clear, and concise manner. If you are highly motivated and have the ability to reference resources within and outside of the company, this is the job for you.
- Provide IP services, software, and Usenet technical support via tickets, phone, and live chat.
- Monitor massive networks and server farms ensuring availability according to service level agreements.
- Escalate issues within committed time frames.
- Communicate and follow-up with customers of varying levels.
- Troubleshoot and proactively identify potential problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Customer service experience in a technical support position.
- Extensive computer experience with Windows-based systems and software.
- Using social media platforms and associated tools.
- Knowledge and/or use of Internet Protocols.
- Experience in any of the following are preferred:
- Using UNIX/Linux (command line and shell scripting)
- Network troubleshooting
- Programming languages (C++, PHP, MySQL, or other technical experience)
REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Takes initiative with excellent deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organized with great time management and attention to detail.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An ability to adapt to change and resolve conflict.
- An ability to prioritize and complete tasks accurately, and make decisions within established guidelines and policies.
- Dedication and commitment to providing continuous service for the advancement of technology.
- Willing to provide quality, A+ service on public communication channels in a user-friendly manner.
- Professional technical certifications.
- The ability to work holidays and have a flexible schedule, including weekends and night shifts.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.Omicron Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If you are interested in this position with Omicron Media, please apply by visiting our website at https://omicronmedia.com/work-here/job-listings/
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Product Support & Technical Configuration Specialist in USA | Remote
This is a fantastic formative opportunity, working full-time on a fully remote team at a YC-backed startup founded by Stanford grads. You’ll work closely with our Customer Success team to implement successful product configuration. You will provide ongoing customer training and support through email and Intercom. This work is high impact; your work with customers will drive their success.
Please Note: This position requires overlap with our US team. You must be available to work until 11am-8pm EST Monday-Friday.
- Work closely with Customer Success peers to understand customer needs and translate these needs into a successful product configuration
- Own all technical configuration work associated with onboarding new customers
- Make product configuration changes on an ongoing basis to ensure customer needs are being met
- Provide ongoing customer training and support through email and Intercom by:
- Investigating complex customer questions and issues
- Tracing data flows between systems
- Reporting bugs to engineering team
- Proposing new customer processes in the context of Just Appraised’s product
What We Value
- Proficiency with JSON, Python, & version control tools like Git
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and highly non-technical individuals
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Patience and empathy for non-technical customers
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Economics, Biology, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
- Proficiency with data structures, databases, SQL
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.
Technical Support Specialist (formerly Customer Champion) in Boston | Remote
Our ideal hire is motivated by what we’re doing as a company, believes in the value of quality technical support, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers. As someone who is first in line to help, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable.
About the role
The entire team works out of the main queue, so you’ll spend much of your day helping potential and current customers via email. If you’re curious to hear how our team works together, check out this webinar. While email support will be the majority of your day, everyone on the team helps out in Beacon chat, and you’ll also hop on impromptu calls with customers when needed.
You’ll become an expert in all areas of the product. You’ll troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, and collaborate with the rest of the team to help elevate the voice of the customer at Help Scout. We’ll help set you up for success to become a mindful, contributing member of our support team. Specialists help a minimum of about 250 customers a month, but we won’t overburden you with quotas, empty policies, or unnecessary procedures. Doing what’s in the best interest of the customer is at the heart of what we do.
Career Growth on the Customers Team
The Customers team is a vocal and respected advocate for the customer at Help Scout, and we value strong collaboration with other teams, including Engineering and Product, Marketing, Sales, and People Ops. We care about your career development as a support professional, and we’ll make sure you’re developing skills and knowledge that will serve you for years to come. To learn more about our team structure and opportunities for growth within the Customers team, check out this blog post: Career Paths for Customer Service Agents at Help Scout. We actively promote from within the Customers team - both for managers and specialists.
Just the facts
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- You’re someone who thrives working autonomously and don’t need much(if any) oversight to get things done.
- There are two job openings, Monday-Friday or Tuesday to Saturday, 9a-5pm in your time zone - for this role, we’re looking for someone within time zones in the Americas (from GMT-10 to GMT-3).We’re offering between $71,000-$90,000 USD per year for this role, depending on your prior experience.
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You’re eager to take on challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better. Former teammates and managers would call you resilient and balanced.
- We work together as a team, and that means we encourage each other to improve as a team.
- You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things.
- You have some experience working in Support or Success.
- You’re passionate about support and the important role it plays in a company, and you’re excited to build a customer-centric career.
- You welcome an environment where you can do great work independently.You’re patient, an active listener, and you’re naturally curious with a strong desire to learn.
- You’re an incredible communicator, fluent in written English. Your writing is clear and simple.
- Your empathy and self-awareness help you intuitively and proactively solve potential customer troubles.
- You’re a problem solver who goes out of their way to help people - always.
BenefitsCompetitive salary - Our salary formula is public to all employees (but doesn't divulge your specific salary) and we update it at least once per year. Your salary is the same no matter where you live. Our goal is to pay at or above the market rate of a US-based tech hub like Boston or Seattle.
Health and dental insurance - We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%. If you are based in the US, we'll cover you on our Aetna policy. If you're based outside the US, we'll reimburse your out-of-pocket health and dental insurance costs.
Long-term/short-term disability insurance & life insurance - we cover 100% of the premiums for LT/ST disability insurance and base life insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary life insurance through our provider (currently US only).
Flexible vacation - Take time off when you need it! We recommend 3-4 weeks in addition to public holidays, but there are no firm rules. We trust you.
Sabbatical - After you've been at Help Scout for 4 years, you get a month of paid vacation (in addition to regular vacation) and $2,500 to spend towards travel, learning, projects or anything else during your time off. Read about what our CEO did.
Paid parental leave, including adoption - 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
401k with 1% match- via Betterment for Business (currently US only)
Personal Development stipend - Up to $1,800 per year to improve your craft
Set you up for success — we’ll get every new teammate a Mac laptop or equivalent of their choice, and provide a $1500 stipend so you can feel ready to work from home. We also cover up to $350 USD per month if you'd like to rent a co-working desk somewhere.
Complete transparency - Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
About UsHelp Scout is made by roughly 110 people in 80+ cities around the world, all with a passion for helping others. We come from diverse backgrounds and are united by an enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences. Help Scout launched in 2011 and today we have more than 12,000 paying customers in 140+ countries.
Why Help Scout?We're remote. It doesn’t matter if you’ve worked remotely before — we’ve been doing it for nearly a decade and are helping to write the playbook — we’re happy to show you the ropes. Most folks that get a taste of working in a "remote first" company have a hard time going back to the old way of doing things.
We’re passionate about diversity and inclusion. The data is abundantly clear about diverse teams being more successful, and we're dedicated to setting the team up for success. Today our leadership team is 62% women, and that's just the start. Here's our DEI Dashboard where you can see all of our team demographic data and read about our commitment to this work.
We're committed to SMBs for the long term. Help Scout is focused entirely on serving small and midsize businesses, typically up to 500 employees, because those companies view customer service differently. It's not a cost to be optimized, it's their most effective marketing tool and a key differentiator from the competition. We built Help Scout for companies that truly value being customer-centric (like us) and want a product that shares their values.
We're leaving the world better than we found it. Did you know Help Scout is a certified B Corporation, with a mission to give away at least 1% of our product through Help Scout for Good? Our company exists not just to help ourselves, but to invest in our team, our customers, our community, and our environment.
Our commitment to youWe are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We have read the studies and understand that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees, but the bottom line is that it's the right thing to do.