Remote companies around the world are looking for you. Find the right remote job in UI/UX design. Employers and hiring managers are searching for UX/UI designers, UX researchers, and product designers to be part of their company remotely.
UX / Product Designer in USA
Companies have HR, but most consumers really only have... Google…. Does the idea of empowering every professional in the world with the tools, guidance and community to grow their career appeal to you? Do you believe a Calm or Peloton for careers SHOULD exist? Then read on because we might just have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a UX/Product designer to design intuitive experiences for our members, balancing the inherent pull between our user’s needs, our business needs, and engineering’s capabilities. This balance is crucial, and we will want to hear about how you’ve dealt with it in the past. This role will be interacting with the CEO frequently, as well as product and engineering. While the CEO will generally lead the direction of the product, it will be up to you to bring these ideas down to earth, to shape them, and to ultimately hand off clear expectations to engineering.
As a UX / Product Designer at Teal You Will:
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and leadership
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Keep the voice of the customer at the forefront, utilizing qualitative and quantitative studies when needed
- Walk in the shoes of our members and constantly channel their voice and how to best serve them
You Have Experience:
- As a ux/product designer for 4+ years in a relevant industry
- Designing for both desktop and mobile
- Working proficiently with UX Design tools such as Figma (or similar)
- User Research and Testing
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Amplitude or other product analytics platforms
- Experience with no-code tools like Bubble or Webflow
- Storyboarding & user story definition
- Experience working on Chrome Extensions
What Awesome Looks Like:
At 1 month:
- You will have audited our current UX and Design and prioritized an design improvement backlog
- You will have cleaned up and refined our design system and styles
- You will have talked to members and learned how we can service them better
- With fresh eyes you will have uncovered opportunities for refinement and a better user experience and be an active contributor to a new onboarding experience
At 3 months:
- You have led the successful relaunch of our onboarding and have a very clear understanding of how each step is measured and how we can iterate to continue to make it better with a goal of a 20% increase in onboarding to activation for new users
- You have helped unify the broader UX for the Teal platform and are working to implement your designs
- You have started defining our mobile strategy and have completed wireframes and figma prototypes
- You will have designed how the Teal Chrome Extension integrated with 3rd Parties to help our members make better career purchasing decisions (courses, tools, etc)
At 6 months:
- Our monetization platform is fully designed & deployed and we have helped our members purchase courses and tools that grow their careers and align with the jobs they are seeking
- Our platform is fully mobile optimized and we starting designs for the Teal Mobile app
- We have designed all the tools a user needs to run an effective job search
Who We Are:
A small team of innovative, collaborative, and dedicated individuals passionate about helping people build meaningful careers. Our backgrounds range from Architecture to Digital Design and from Human Resources to Software Engineering. We are travelers, pet lovers, musicians, parents, scuba divers, podcasters, readers, gamers, croquet players, and puzzle masters. We focus on aligning intentions, which typically results in less miscommunications, fewer meetings, and better outcomes. We adhere to a “what-by-when” mentality, which means the hours you keep are up to you, and we value your ability to set expectations and do your best to meet them.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $140,000 depending on seniority & geography
- Incentive Stock Options proportionate to salary
- Fully remote work team & remote office stipend (coworking, laptop, etc.)
- Career development stipend
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 12 week paid parental leave
- 80 - 100% coverage of health insurance for full family, Commuter Benefits & 401K Benefits with company matching.
- Guaranteed 1-month severance if things don’t work out. You are trusting us with your career, and we want you to know we take it seriously.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity: (Come as you are. Feel welcome. Feel safe.) We are committed to safeguarding our workplace from all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, or family status. This commitment extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, interviewing, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.
User Experience Designer in United States
Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy complex data analysis with large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for.
Senior UX Designer in US
Designers at Sysdig play a critical role at every step of the product development process, from high-level ideas to crafting the final user experience for a feature. We look for designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, and thrive collaborating across roles and expertise to create a better user experience.
Senior UI/UX Designer in Work from anywhere
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join the Empuls product team!
As the product designer, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role that contributes to customer satisfaction and the overall success of the product. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below :
- Craft a detailed list of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes, and collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
- Partner closely with our product, marketing, and technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define an optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help create a common design language across the entire product portfolio for a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling product stories that help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners and engineering leads
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You’re positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration excites you and you enjoy understanding other’s perspectives.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work with a team that inspires you every day.
- You have a deep knowledge of usability, almost an intuitive sense of good UI, and believe in taking a minimalist approach to design.
- You have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, and diving into the weeds.
- Finally, you believe that perfection in design is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, technology, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of product management.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Empuls.
A SaaS product company helping organizations enhance employee engagement. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by completing the form below and uploading your resume. All resumes received will be screened and we will get back to you in 3 to 5 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring. You will be kept informed and updated at every stage of the hiring process.
Product Designer (UI/UX) in Remote
About the Position
As a designer at Vetcove, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering team to ship great products. You’ll carry out research, brainstorming, sketching, and prototyping, as well as wireframing, flowcharting, and journey mapping. You’ll lead end-to-end design efforts across a range of projects, starting with low-fidelity concepts like sketches, and delivering final high-fidelity assets across the finish line.
You should have
- 3-5 years designing exceptional experiences using Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI for web products
- Have the ability to move fluidly between user experience design, interface design, and visual design.
- Ability to shine through your designs—creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions.
- A critical eye and obsession with perfection, but always see the big picture and create experiences that keep our users in mind.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative workplace where you’ll work closely with engineers, data analysts, customer success managers, and the company’s founders
Senior UX Researcher in Remote
We’re everyday people with a shared purpose — improving people’s lives. Our team is made up of thinkers, talkers, planners, makers, builders and everything in between. Together, we’re turning our passions into happier communities.
When customers use our software, their communities get stronger. Our tools empower everyone in multifamily property management to improve their operations and maximize returns, which means they’re building better experiences for their residents. When property people are happy, we’re happy. That’s why we’re HappyCo.
This opportunity is for a motivated Senior User Experience Researcher with demonstrated ability supporting product and design teams with insightful, impactful research. You will have expertise in a variety of qualitative and quantitative user research methods, know immediately when and how to apply the appropriate method and are eager to learn new and emerging approaches. You care deeply about how the products you work on can support their users, and can clearly define and advocate for user needs.
Being our first dedicated UX research hire, you’ll quickly position yourself as an integral part of our product and design organization. You’ll feel comfortable stepping up and establishing ongoing research activities and foundational frameworks, and have the ability to craft and execute deep research projects that affect multiple teams. Your research will contribute to the design process of HappyCo products to ensure they are powerful, intuitive to use and exceed the expectations of our users.
- Work collaboratively with design, product, marketing and engineering teams supporting our product delivery efforts
- Plan and conduct research to deeply understand our customers, their unmet needs, and identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Deliver and communicate insights and recommendations to key decision makers to drive product and design strategy
- Build and manage a research insights repository where anyone at HappyCo can easily access research insights to generate empathy and inspire action on behalf of our users, customers and prospects
- Increase the efficiency of product and design through tighter product feedback loops
- Establish ways in which research can work in collaboration with other functional leaders
- Educate and assist non-researchers in conducting their own research
- Increase the confidence of the company that we're focused on the right customer outcomes
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of research experience for software products
- A human-centric approach to research, and the ability to be highly organised, creative and empathetic
- Expertise with moderated and unmoderated testing (remotely and in-person), ethnographic research, contextual inquiry, group facilitation and survey design
- Skilled in quantitative analysis, sampling methods and validity in research design
- Expert in multiple research methodologies, including when and how to apply them
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences, both verbally and in writing to maximise the impact and exposure of your work
- The flexibility to meet remotely with colleagues and customers in different time zones, and occasionally travel (when safe to do so) to meet them in person
- Experience with tools to analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to maximise impact and transparency
- Defining recruitment specifications and experience working with internal teams and external agencies to recruit participants for user research
- Proven record of planning and executing ambitious research projects to a deadline
- University degree in a relevant discipline
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Case studies or examples showing how you executed user research studies, demonstrating the impact of your research on the customer experience and product and design strategy
- Experience with the multifamily residential property industry
- Research experience in an Enterprise B2B SaaS context where you've tackled complex workflows and systems
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through to our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check out more about us here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives here at Litmus. Our email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers. We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit,” rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team. In this role, you will partner with a Product Manager to own the NEW “Growth & Customer Journey” pillar of our product strategy and define the roadmap for it. You’ll explore, research, and design each of the projects on the roadmap from initial idea to fully realized design—working with a dedicated team of engineers to make your vision a reality. As a member of the Design team, you’ll also have a key role guiding the holistic vision for the UX of our product, helping evolve and improve our design process, and representing the voice of our customers inside and out of the product organization.
- Know our customers, their needs, and the role Litmus plays in their work life
- Take each project from concept to finished product, including defining research needs, exploring different solutions, specifying UX and interaction designs, and creating the final high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Embed yourself into a scrum team, working closely with the product manager to create designs, and partnering with the engineers during implementation of your designs
- Coordinate user testing of our product and your own prototypes
- Partner with the other designers and our UX engineer in creating, maintaining, and evolving our Litmus Design System
- Explain and discuss the thinking and process behind your designs. Decisions should have a reason -- always be able to articulate the “why”
- Collaborate constantly -- seek and incorporate feedback from your stakeholders, and help make other designers’ work better with your suggestions
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 5 plus years of Product Design Experience in desktop, mobile, and/or web-based application design—ideally including time spent working on B2B software
- A strong portfolio illustrating your work, highlighting your individual strengths and design process
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, or a similar tool for both designing and creating interactive prototypes
- Experience working from and maintaining a design library and product style guide
- Collaborative approach when working with other designers and scrum team
- Nice to have:
- Experience optimizing a product for trial conversion and/or user retention
- Experience with marketing tools and the needs of marketers
- Visual design flourish
- Experience working in a fully remote, distributed environment
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmuscreating for all belonging for
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Product Designer in North America
As the founding product designer at Pocus, you will work alongside the founders, engineers, and marketers to own the full design process from idea through execution. This is a unique opportunity to lead the entire design process for a world-class product at a category-defining startup. You'll work with a team that deeply values design and expects your input to drive the company's strategy, product roadmap, and brand.
We’re an early-stage company with a small (but growing!) team. We're backed by leading VCs (First Round Capital, BoxGroup) and industry experts such as Askhay Kothari (COO @ Notion), Allison Pickens (Former COO @ Gainsight), Clark Valberg (CEO @ InVision), Max Mullen (Founder @ Instacart), Eric Wittman (Former COO @ Figma), Kenny Van Zant (Former Head of Business @ Asana), Lenny Rachitsky (Lenny's Newsletter), Packy McCormick (Not Boring), and more.
We're headquartered in the Bay Area, but we embrace remote work and encourage applicants from anywhere in North America.
What you'll do
- Design a world-class, end-to-end platform for product-led sales
- Lead the design for Pocus' core product, a data visualization tool for sales teams
- Run a full design process from inception to execution
- Help shape the product roadmap by advocating for user needs
- Elevate the design brand
- Work cross-functionally with CEO, CTO, head of marketing, and engineering team
Who you are
- Experienced designer with 6+ years of product design generalist experience in enterprise SaaS (nice to have: experience with data visualization / data analytics product)
- Proven ability to turn complex design problems into beautiful, intuitive solutions
- Comfortable running a full design process from beginning to end
- Expert at product thinking & user empathy, and deeply understand customer pain-points
- Experience in startup-like environments - you are efficient, adaptable, and autonomous
- Aesthetic appeal - Have an eye for beautiful designs / visuals
- You embody Pocus' values - you are humble, positive, and passionate
UI/Visual Designer in Remote
Blexr is an affiliate marketing company that has a remote-first working policy, with most of our Blexrians operating from sunny Malta. Our vision is to empower better online decision making for our users. We do this by creating industry-leading products based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. By putting people first, we know that they will do the same for our users.
The Position Summary
Change gambling affiliation for good! We are looking for a talented UI Designer capable of working independently when required, but who remembers that they’re part of a team, to join our fun and collaborative User Experience team of Product Designers and User Researchers at Blexr. This is an incredibly exciting time to join Blexr and be a part of a rewarding and impactful journey. The role requires expertise in visual and UI design, so as to create pixel-perfect interfaces and design libraries of components. You will be responsible for crafting the visual direction of our key products and can showcase all your design versatility, taking full ownership of the visual appeal of some of our products.
- Design innovative visual UI solutions for the various niche products at Blexr
- Define the visual direction of a product to shape and position ideas for user impact
- Apply understanding for composition, colour, typography, iconography, and usability to help to create pleasant user interfaces.
- Apply best practices for user-centric design to common visual and usability challenges
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Design illustrations, icons, and graphic user interfaces components, like menus, tabs, and widgets that appeal to the users
- Create and/or maintain a library of icons, colours and components that will be used throughout the products
- Contribute to the creation of the new design system
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and appear visually
- Liaise with developers and QAs to ensure designs are built and delivered in line with design specifications
- Provide the product teams with support and guidance to help follow our design standards and our UX best practices
- 3-5 years of experience in designing web UI interfaces, wireframes, and design interface concepts
- Experience using Figma
- A clear understanding of mobile and web design best practices for usability and accessibility
- An eye for the details and pixel perfect approach to design work
- Knowledge of modern product design best practices; keeping up with trends across the digital landscape
- A visually stunning portfolio that displays experience with interaction design, design libraries, and specifications documentation
- You are a self-starter and can hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of your work
- Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company.
- The candidate must embrace and promote Blexr’s core values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
UX / Product Designer in Worldwide
About Jibble Group
We’re a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in London, UK, we have close to 100 staff in 19 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, each with thousands of paying customers.
About The Job
We’re looking for an experienced UX/product designer to take on end-to-end design of the Jibble web and mobile product experience.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across our apps on both mobile and web platforms.
Continuous learning and applying new and emerging design methodologies make this an exciting opportunity for you to expand and deepen your skills on the job.
You should have a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process while remaining focused on the needs of the customer. The position offers a competitive salary and a fully remote work environment.
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of proven experience as a product designer in a tech startup / scale-up
- 3+ years of proven experience of working in a cross-functional team of developers, product managers and testers
- Proven experience in all stages of the design process: conceptualisation, prototyping, interaction design, developer handoff
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and/or B2C projects
- Efficient use of Figma prototyping tools and design libraries
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills with an open, growth-oriented mindset
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Design, Information Technology or a related field
Your responsibilities will include:
- Iterating and optimising UI designs quickly while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and desktop platforms
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wireframing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design library
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design implementation
- Working closely with the team (product managers, developers and other stakeholders) to understand user research and turn limited information into problem-solving decisions in the B2B space
- Facilitating brainstorming and pair design sessions to collaborate cross-functionally from design concepts to UI
- Tracking the usage and verifying the impact of your design in the hands of users
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary package
- Fully remote work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible annual leave policy
- Annual product team meetups
- Personal development budget
- Annual device reimbursement budget
- UI/UX designs, wireframes and prototypes in Figma
- Miro for whiteboarding and design research
- Atlassian Jira for ticket & sprint management
- Atlassian Confluence for written specifications and documentation
- Slack for any kind of team communication