Channel Partner Business Development Representative - Worldwide
Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business to business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing revenue over 100% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
Finexio continues to grow and is looking for an individual to develop initial contacts to partners targeted by the New Partner Acquisition team. This requires the ability to research key people and roles, attain their contact information details, and use a variety of contact methods consistent with sales and marketing partner development tactics. This could include (but not limited to) direct phone calls, emails, and reaching out on behalf of partner marketing campaigns to set meetings or attend planned events. This is a partner business development position and is focused on prospecting and lead generation. This is a B2B focused role. The position works remotely and is titled, Partner Sales Development Representative (SDR). Our SDR’s work hand-in-hand with the new partner team, executive sellers, sales engineering and the marketing team. Success ultimately revolves around the ability to effectively engage partners, so they want to learn more about a strategic partnership with Finexio. Including why they should schedule a time to learn how Finexio can impact their finance departments with artificial intelligence and a sophisticated financial support team. Conversing and persuading key partners to meeting with the Finexio New Partner team defines this role.
· Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B sales or tele sales position
- Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and persistent style
- Must be proactive, ambitious, curious, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, conscientious, and honest
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge or experience with software sales or financial services sales preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Prior experience with salesforce strongly preferred
- Prior experience with HubSpot preferred
- Support the channel sales team on administrative tasks
· Prepare weekly pipeline reports
- Drive weekly team exec reporting
- Prepare reporting for SKO and internal town halls
· Travel when required
- Generate new sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, emails, and other tactics
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly quotas for business development activity. A min of 75% of a workday should be spent on the phone. The balance includes research time, building out partner profiles, utilizing salesforce tools, and using additional contact methods to develop sales accepted leads
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for scheduled and attended new partner meetings
- Respond quickly to inbound partner leads that come from referrals, partnerships, website, email marketing campaigns, LinkedIn, and online trade shows to qualify the lead and set introductory sales appointments with the team of Sales Executives
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within salesforce
- Capture important prospect data through probing questions and documents in salesforce
- Nurture cooperative relationships with Sales and Marketing teams
- Generate high quality leads that assist the partner team in a high percentage of conversion to Closed / Won Revenue.
- Effectively coordinate and prioritize daily activities
- Overcome high level objections and qualify leads appropriately by working closely with the New Partner team
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
· Medical, dental, and vision
· Unlimited Vacation Policy
Compensation: $70k - $75k base + commission equity.
Originally posted on Himalayas