Chief Financial Officer - USA
As a Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you'll be responsible for the development of the financial strategy, metrics tied to the overall strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of strategic analysis, controls, reporting, and financial systems to accelerate the company's growth.
The ideal candidate must have experience as a senior financial executive in a growth-stage SaaS business, experience working with Private Equity firms, M&A experience, integration experience, and experience in building and structuring a well-rounded team.
This is a full-time, remote position
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as a key member of the senior executive team in providing insightful and trusted counsel to the Chief Executive Officer, management team, and investors on both financial and broad-based business issues related to the overall performance of the Company.
- Manage and lead all financial functions, including financial planning & analysis, accounting, financial reporting, cash management, payroll, banking, and audit activities.
- Establish the financial and operating infrastructure needed to support growth, with a primary focus on developing a detailed performance reporting process, forecasting model, and KPIs.
- Communicate financial results to the Board of Directors and investor group on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, as needed.
- Develop standardized data sets for business measurement, business planning, performance management, and reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement in areas such as expense management, financial analysis and reporting, system infrastructure, and standardized business processes.
- Manage and oversee external relationships with auditors, tax preparers, bankers, and investors, and maintain compliance with all tax regulations.
- Engage leadership team to develop short, medium, and long-term strategic and financial plans and projections.
- Leading M&A initiatives including diligence and integration efforts to accelerate the company's growth.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience leading a complex finance organization of a fast-growing software company that has seen a scale north of $50M in revenue.
- Strong familiarity with the best practices in revenue recognition, bookings, metrics, quotas, and pricing models in an enterprise SaaS company.
- Ability to interpret strategic and operational business requirements and provide appropriate expert advice and financial planning counsel.
- A natural leadership style of being transparent and promptly communicating with all stakeholders.
- Track record as an operationally-oriented finance executive with a well-rounded skill set across finance, controllership, and tax.
- Proven ability to plan, budget, model, and forecast with accuracy, and to know at all times where the company is in relation to internal and external models/targets for the current and successive years.
- Strong M&A skillset with previous experience successfully evaluating, executing, and integrating transactions.
- Experience with investor communication, possessing the ability to establish trust and build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in growth or private equity-backed companies is preferred.
- International experience is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.