Claims Adjuster - Worldwide
29 days ago
The CompanyCover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People areBold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are notPerfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the roleAs a Claims Adjuster on our Customer Team, you will own the assessment and settlement of claims within their own settlement authority. To drive success in this role, you will have strong attention to detail and great organizational and time management skills. With a bachelor's degree, you will ideally have experience dealing with customers' litigations online. As the Claims Adjuster, you will review and assess customers’ claims through our owned XClaim platform, for a fast resolution and prompt payment. Regular collaboration with the Support team, as well as the Content and Complaints team, will be key in ensuring that agreed SLAs and NPS are achieved.
- Lead the day-to-day claims activities, including claims actions, emails, and payments
- Own the assessment and approval of new claims and complicated cases, whenever, within the authority
- Build rapport with customers to speed up claim’s resolution and process claims payments
- Own the communication with all relevant stakeholders (Support, Content, Complaints, etc.) working collaboratively as one team to achieve strategic objectives and ensure the best customer experience
- Lead the quality of our work, including presentation, accuracy, and detail of claims assessment, by meeting and exceeding the business KPIs
- Bear the knowledge of existing insurance guidelines, policy changes and regulations
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of claims adjusting experience, ideally handling Auto, Travel, or Medical claims.
- Must have active claims adjusting license(s) or the ability to quickly obtain licenses in applicable states
- Enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops
- Experience fostering and developing key relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
What you will have
- Problem-solving, advocating for customer solutions
- Driven, energetic and a “good enough is not enough” mentality.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why Cover Genius?Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean? • Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
Originally posted on Himalayas