Client Partner, Brand Partnerships - Worldwide
Apartment Therapy Media
Apartment Therapy was originally launched in 2001 by interior designer Maxwell Ryan (nicknamed “The Apartment Therapist”) as a weekly newsletter for clients. We officially became an independently-owned company in 2004, and since then Apartment Therapy Media has grown to become the only media group dedicated to life at home. We are committed to teaching our audience real-life solutions by giving them tools to create happy, healthy homes through our award-winning brands: Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Cubby, and Dorm Therapy. Together, our portfolio engages a monthly audience of 47 million users across platforms, while our dedicated team of over 140 professionals collaborates from our sunny New York City office and locations across the U.S. and around the globe.
Apartment Therapy Media is looking for a digital seller to join our sales team and represent the Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Cubby, and Dorm Therapy brands. The ideal candidate must have strong client relationships across a wide range of categories. Expertise in strategic and creative sides of selling is required. We also look for a track record of closing new business and renewing high value accounts.
- Manage the strategies and tactics to drive revenue across key categories, with specific focus on Fortune 500
- Build a sales pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual goals
- Grow and maintain relationships with active and prospective ATM clients
- Develop smart, multi-faceted partnerships for brands that drive results
- Regularly attend in-person client meetings and events, travel to other markets as needed
- Extensive outreach to client list on a regular basis
- 5+ years experience selling digital advertising, content partnerships and experiences
- Proven success driving revenue and account growth
- Deep relationships with client decision makers, specifically those in Fortune 500 companies
- Experience creating and pitching complex, custom partner programs
- Closer with a bias for action and ownership over category growth
- Skilled collaborator and alliance builder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 base annually + commission
The above represents the expected salary range for this role. Ultimately, compensation is determined by level of experience, location, and other job-related factors.
Apartment Therapy Media is an equal opportunity employer that works to foster diversity and inclusion. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, orientation, religion, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas