Cloud Engineer - Worldwide
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Locaton: Remote (US-Only)
Since 2010 InMarket has been a leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build effective audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales.
InMarket, which raised no venture capital funding to date, holds more than 27 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and its GeoLink self-service marketing platform was awarded the "Best Mobile Marketing Platform" in the 2023 MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program as well as having previously been named "Best Advertising Measurement Platform" (2022) and "Best Location Based Marketing Platform" (2021). InMarket ranked 280 on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list and its nationwide team is united across more than 20 states.
Who You Are
We are looking for a top notch experienced Cloud Engineer geared towards working with AWS, Terraform, and Kubernetes.
You build real products in the real world. You understand that off the shelf solutions vs building them yourself have tradeoffs and when to make the right decision. You have the ability to mentor junior engineers, and understand tradeoffs for scale, elegance of solution and time. You may have a preferred programming language but you're not afraid to tackle problems in other languages you've never used before. You love the fact that code is continuously tested and released for fast feedback. You are great at communicating and making sure decisions are made that satisfy multiple stakeholders.
Your daily impact as a Cloud Engineer
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and be exposed to AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Systems/Application Security and other technologies. We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high quality products.
Experience and Expertise
- 3+ full time years experience in DevOps or Cloud Engineering
- 3+ years experience working with kubernetes
- Experience working with Public Cloud ( AWS or GCP Required )
- Experience working with Linux and Containers
- Experience working with IaC ( Terraform Required )
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP Stack
- Experience scripting on Bash and/or Python
Nice to Have
- Supported multiple languages in production environments
- Experience with always on high throughput low latency web applications
- Worked knowledge of HPC systems on AWS or GCP using Spark
- Technical Certifications
Compensation Benefits Summary
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity Maternity Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $148,550 - $170,000.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/
Originally posted on Himalayas