Compensation Analyst - USA
Work location: 100% remote within the US
IMMEDIATE Contract Compensation Analyst position available! We are currently representing a client in the non-profit sector, seeking a compensation analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
The position will last for 8 months, remote opportunity. The applicant MUST have previous experience as a compensation data analysis including compensation survey submissions.
Under the direction of the Director Global Compensation, the Contract Compensation Analyst will assist in the administration of compensation programs and projects and enhancements to current compensation processes. This position is responsible for assisting with several compensation-related projects as well as maintaining data integrity.
Description of assignment and duties:
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, strategies, and techniques of compensation administration.
- Partner with the Director Global Compensation to support analytical assignments on a variety of projects including design, creation, analysis, and implementation of compensation programs.
- Assist in the execution, administration and provide analytical support for a variety of compensation-related projects to include WTW Global Job Framework, job architecture, salary survey participation, data trending, and job documentation.
- Provide administrative support in tracking compensation-related activities via the compensation activity report to ensure timely response, follow up and follow through of requests.
- Assist and support the development, writing and implementation of creative communications around all compensation programs including assists in the development, writing, editing, and modifications of standard operating procedures (SOPs), guidelines, procedures, as well as providing insight to HFHI s Compensation intranet page.
- Assist in various compensation related projects such as career pathing and pay equity plan administration.
- Apply knowledge of Human Resource and Compensation processes and best practices.
Required skills/knowledge/years of experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources/certified compensation professional (CCP) or comparable qualification.
- 3+ years of experience performing compensation data analysis including compensation survey submissions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and time-management skills.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, If statements, and pivot tables).
- Microsoft Access Database experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all data and decisions.