Compliance Analyst - Worldwide
21 days ago
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.As a contract Compliance Analyst at Tegus, you will play an important role in the implementation of the company’s proprietary compliance review process. Specifically, you will produce high-quality work product by: (1) reviewing and, if necessary, removing automatically flagged content; (2) analyzing full transcripts to ensure all potentially material information or otherwise confidential information has been flagged; and (3) conducting research to clear flags when you find information in the public domain or escalating flagged passages to the Tegus Compliance Operations Team. You will be able to set your own hours, working on transcripts on a project-by-project basis.
- Successfully pass aptitude testing and language skills tests.
- Enjoy reading industry-specific content and efficiently flag potential material or otherwise confidential information.
- Consistently produce output that meets or exceeds the expectations.
- Successfully exceed goals around output while maintaining high-quality work.
- 1+ years in securities, law, or business.
- English proficiency (ability to read complex business documents in English).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to manage yourself and your time with little oversight.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
Originally posted on Himalayas