Content Marketing Manager - USA
Content Marketing Manager
$70000 - $110000 / year
We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join us on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies. Let's grow together.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including a top-tier PPO medical plan, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be critical in driving Arcules' next growth stage. You'll help tell our story by creating impactful content to influence our ICP, shape our content calendar, and support distribution through various channels.
We are in the early days of building a growth marketing team at Arcules, so this will be an opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping and defining what marketing looks like in our company!
We are open to remote work for this role (US based).
- Produce content across various formats and channels; key content examples include blogs, sales enablement materials, web pages, email, and social media.
- Support our editorial calendar by developing and publishing content that helps build our brand, demonstrates our differentiation, and enables our go-to-market motion.
- Partner with team members in product marketing, digital marketing, design, and other cross-functional teams to develop impactful content that resonates with our audiences
- Work collaboratively to distribute content and analyze/measure performance metrics
- Make complex topics like VSaaS (video surveillance as-a-service), IoT, Cloud, and AI easy to relate to and understandable
- Optimize website content considering SEO best practices
Experience and qualifications
- You have 3-5 years of experience creating B2B content across a variety of content types, including blogs, landing pages, sales assets, social media, email, videos, and more.
- You're an empathetic audience-first storyteller. You're always thinking about the best way to communicate with your audience, regardless of the format
- You understand what a good content strategy that is mapped to a buyer's journey looks like
- You're a highly creative, organized, and detailed-oriented person who is able to write and create copy without sales-y language, marketing fluff, or technical jargon
- You've worked in a startup environment and love stretching yourself into other marketing domain areas
Arcules is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to an applicant's race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected category. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire. Arcules is not offering work sponsorships at this time .