Copywriter - USA
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing marketing tech startup based in Orlando, Florida. Statusphere turns consumers into a brand's most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 16,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Duties & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about tech and copywriting? Do curiosity, resourcefulness, and attention to detail guide everything you create? Are you a self-starter and seasoned writer who loves variety?
As a Copywriter at Statusphere, you will flex your copywriting muscles to create technical copy that educates and B2C copy that sells.
You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to create everything from technical content release notes and emails to product descriptions for B2C products, and more.
The perfect candidate for this role:
- Excels at getting their point across through writing in a clear, concise and entertaining way
- Loves to break down technical concepts just as much as they love building excitement for consumer products
- Is fueled by educating people on new topics, tech, products and ideas
Copywriting experience for a SaaS company is required.
Duties for this position include:
- Collaborate with internal departments to achieve internal and external marketing project objectives (such as e-commerce product copy, SaaS product updates, emails, presentations, etc.)
- See content through from ideation to publication, ensuring adherence to editorial timelines, accuracy, effectiveness, spelling, and grammatical correctness
- Optimize existing content to improve conversions and keep information up-to-date
- Ensure all content and copy is produced in adherence to Statusphere's values, mission and brand guidelines
- Ability to distill information in a concise, accurate and engaging way
- Assist in the execution of Statusphere's marketing strategy and assets
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in SaaS copywriting
- Meticulous level of attention to detail coupled with strong research ability and written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & possesses strong time management, personal organization & interpersonal skills
- High-performer with an ambition to learn the business of influencer marketing and how it relates to client goals and overall business goals at Statusphere
- Positive team player and problem solver with the ability to act and react in a professional manner while under pressure
- Nice to Have: Experience writing e-commerce product descriptions
- Full-Time remote position
- Standard working hours are 10am-6pm ET with flexibility
- Salary range: $48,000 - $60,000
- 100% Team Member coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Individualized 1-on-1 professional development coaching via Marlow
- Eligible for employee stock options after 1 year full-time at the company
- 4% 401k Match
- Flexible/Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- FSA and HSA offered
- Life insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Being part of a fast-growing company with opportunity for future growth & leadership positions
- Collaborative, innovative, positive, team-oriented startup culture
- Casual & vibrant work environment
- Get to try lots of new products!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are being intentional with each application and not duplicating efforts.
Interested in joining us? We can't wait to hear from you!