Creative Project Manager (Contract) - Worldwide
Job Title: Creative Project Manager (Contract)
Location: Remote (US-Only)
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
InMarket is looking for a data-driven and experienced Creative Project Manager to assist our creative team to support our creative efforts on behalf of our clients and both internal sales and marketing teams.
As a key organizer on our Creative team at InMarket, you will have the opportunity to manage and coordinate projects across multiple workflows. You will work in our project management platform to oversee tasks coming in from 3 key areas: Marketing, Sales Support, and Campaign Creatives. You will work to enhance and improve our existing workflows to ensure processes are being followed and are as efficient as possible. You will also help to manage the creative team's metrics, ensuring bandwidth is managed and project guidelines are adhered to.
Your daily impact as a Creative Project Manager
- Act as a key point person for all incoming creative requests.
- Work with Account Managers, Sellers, and Marketing to gather all pertinent information and direction before turning a task over to a designer.
- Ability to decipher creative direction and communicate clearly what is required to complete creative projects with both account managers and sellers.
- Ensure project guidelines are adhered to.
- Work with the Creative team to ensure all deliverables and expectations are clearly outlined and met.
- Manage Creative team metrics to ensure bandwidth stays manageable.
- Work within our existing workflows while always looking for ways to improve processes and make creative requests more efficient.
Your Experience Expertise
- 1-2 years project management experience or similar role
- Ability to manage multiple workflows and tasks at a time.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Experience with Asana is preferred.
- Background in graphic design and knowledge of basic technical details (layered files, image resizing) a huge plus
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the targeted monthly salary Range for this role is $1,000 to $1,500.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/
Originally posted on Himalayas