Customer Experience Enablement Specialist - Worldwide
As the CX Enablement Specialist, you will use your builder mindset to implement and influence change at the organizational level. You will work closely with the entire Customer Experience (CX) team to drive customer success outcomes and ensure our team members have the resources, coaching, and training they need to excel in their roles.
Fleetio (pronounced "flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you'll be doing
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to developing and delivering unique programs, driving meaningful impact on customer outcomes.
- Leverage technology insights and data to create a culture of coaching; support rep and manager goals via structured and streamlined coaching.
- Consistently incorporate feedback into training programs to ensure the best-in-class, interactive, and engaging training experience across all KPIs.
- Execute on a comprehensive enablement strategy for the CS team, including onboarding, training, and ongoing skill development.
- Create and rollout strategies, frameworks, and playbooks that equip the CS team to better identify, engage in and close upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities.
- Leverage internal data and performance trends to assess the team's performance and skill gaps, implementing targeted training and coaching initiatives to address areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and develop resources and implement best practices to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with CS leadership to ensure alignment between enablement efforts and overall team strategy objectives.
- Monitor and analyze customer success metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, serving as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Participate in multiple aspects of the new hire onboarding curriculum, facilitating live sessions, Zoom sessions and providing coaching on asynchronous assignments.
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer success, onboarding, or implementation roles, and has supported customers at multiple stages of their lifecycle.
- Has the ability to simplify complex concepts and make them engaging.
- Possesses a quota-carrying role as a CSM or Account Manager. Being a top performer is a huge plus.
- Can adjust strategies, structures, and programs with a metrics-driven approach that is linked to the desired learning outcomes.
- Has experience designing and implementing scalable, repeatable coaching programs for CS ICs, leaders, and teams.
- Has Customer Success enablement experience in SaaS.
- Is a skilled sales coach and has 1:1 and 1:many training experience in a fast-growing SaaS environment.
- Has designed effective coaching programs and up-leveled coaching culture.
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally posted on Himalayas