Customer Experience Specialist - Worldwide
14 days ago
Are you a customer experience builder and enjoy simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a buildup environment and enjoy the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech geek and/or marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Customer Experience team!
What your day could consist of:
- Develop a deep and technical understanding of the platform and customer use cases to be able to successfully advise customers on how to accelerate their business and achieve their goals using ActiveCampaign.
- Utilize technical skills to guide a high velocity of customers across multiple industries, company sizes, and levels of sophistication in their use of the ActiveCampaign software using multiple customer-facing channels (screen sharing, chat, and email). Typical enquiries can range from account issues, to diagnosing complex software issues, to basic marketing and sales strategy advice.
- Own the resolution of customer issues from initial contact to completion by monitoring and responding to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally. This may include troubleshooting, issue replication and cross functional team collaboration.
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions based on best practices for technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platformIdentify improvements to the product, isolate and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact and creative opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations.
- Identify opportunities for potential growth of customer’s services based on their need and collaborate with the appropriate teams to continue the conversation.
- Partner with development teams to drive stability and operational excellence, produce knowledge base articles, and foster a customer-centric culture of efficiency.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requestsKeep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability, and small business sales and marketing strategies.
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses.
What is needed:
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, live chats and phone calls per day and produce high quality answers.
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude.
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills the ability to relate to others under pressure.
- Prior experience in SaaS/Technical support is a plus.
About ActiveCampaign:ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 800+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.comAs one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions.
Perks and benefits:ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our fully funded Gold cover private health care, access to the Calm app for mediation, open paid time off policy, a generous quarterly allowance to outfit your remote office, hybrid working options, paid parental leave and a focus on career growth including access to personal development budget and professional coaching AND swag for days! ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members. Our core values: Start with trustMake the customer a heroCultivate inclusion diversityIterate everything, alwaysCreate WOWPursue growth with gratitude
Originally posted on Himalayas