Customer Service - USA
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) answers inbound calls from members and providers, inputs data, and provides a high level of customer service always extending courtesy and professionalism. The CSR handles inbound customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone and email while effectively recording communications accurately and consistently. Calls are predominantly "routine", but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. CSRs use a computerized system for tracking calls, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting and may assess needs, explain programs, and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
• Identify, evaluate, and prioritize caller needs, questions and concerns.
• Formulate plans of resolution and respond appropriately and efficiently.
• Maintain and restore customer satisfaction and partner with other teams as needed.
• Perform problem analysis, problem determination and recommended resolutions to the callers.
• in accordance with standard protocol.
• Proactively educate caller on program benefits.
• Meet or exceed established call center metrics, attendance standards and quality levels.
• Use computer tools to accurately process and document information.
• Develop rapport with callers and appropriately adjust communication style.
• Provide accurate information about programs and services.
• Escalate issues internally and follow up on escalated issues.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior experience in a customer service-related field preferred.
• Great communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• General working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Outlook
• Computer keyboard proficiency and internet navigation skills required
• Have the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-growing always changing environment
o Preferred but not required
• Minimum of 6 months of prior inbound call center experience
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Communication skills
• Ability to type 40 WPM
• Must be able to use a fax, copier, and scanning machine
• Must be willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly
• Must be self-motivated, a team player and have proven customer satisfaction skills
• Understanding of HIPAA privacy laws and compliance standards
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.