Customer Service - Technical Support (Bilingual / Bilingue) - Worldwide
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: Date posted 06/27/2021
Areas of interest: Call Center, Customer Operations, Customer Service, IT Services/Support
Requisition Number: 854772EN212706
Client Reference Code: 854790
At A Glance
Must be Bilingual in English and French
Must have open availability
Training begins July 2021
Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role troubleshooting and resolving customer technology and service issues, including repair, billing, and accounts.
Profile: A tech-savvy problem solver who can multitask to repair a variety of services and equipment. SMB Tech Support Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
Are you ready for something new?
No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on all the latest Gazelle technology. We’ll help you develop the skills to be comfortable, positive, and adaptable while resolving all kinds of technical. Your dedication and resourcefulness, paired with the strength of our products and services, keep services flowing and customers satisfied. Your attention to detail is essential; you'll keep a record of actions taken and create documents that ensure your customers’ service histories are available for future Representatives. If you're ready to grow your skills, this is a role with a lot of potential.
What is the SMB Technical Support role?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Small and Medium-Sized Business (SMB) Technical Support Representatives make a real difference to their business customers and the company. You will provide over-the-phone support for a range of products and services, including accounts and billing, enhancements, and repairs. You’ll have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support and technician teams to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers’ sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
It's about learning and growing
This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. There’s a lot to learn, and our comprehensive, exceptional training can make you an authority on Gazelle's industry-leading products and services in about three months. After that, you'll be ready to handle advanced technical questions, process orders, schedule field visits, and more. The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of it, we provide training updates to keep you current on our newest products, services, and upgrades so you'll be ready for any question that comes your way. One-on-one time with department leaders and additional support give you everything you need to create a streamlined process for your customers and yourself.
With a deliberate path to success
We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. If it happened - they’ve seen it! Your supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Gazelle
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — comprehensive health care insurance options, dental and medical plans, flexible spending, family leave, and paid training and time off — we offer employee discounts, family and friends rate plans for Gazelle services and a selection of other programs to support team members and their families.
What is takes to get started
The minimum requirements for the SMB Technical Support Representative are:
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and French
High School Diploma or GED
· Provide support for users running Windows 10 and Mac OS
· Create users accounts in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365
· Reset passwords.
· Hardware troubleshooting and problem resolution, including coordinating repairs with vendors.
· Installation and support of desktop software and applications on a variety of operating systems, including MS Office productivity tools, and email services.
· Basic network troubleshooting and management.
· Manage trouble ticket queue: open, update and close tickets as work is completed.
· Troubleshoot and resolve various issues.
· Follow existing policies and procedures.
· Other projects as required
· 1-2 years of relevant experience.
· Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS
· Experience and knowledge in MS Office support, especially Outlook.
· Dedication to excellent customer support in the face of challenging requirements.
· Excellent communications skills English and French (verbal & written).
· Organizational skills and ability to coordinate projects across the facilities.
· Ability to resolve complex support issues, through research, testing and problem solving skills.
Originally posted on Himalayas