Data Analyst - Multiple Levels - Worldwide
Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
Whatyou'll be doing:
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to find opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product and business through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Build and enable others to build business critical dashboards by developing scalable datasets in close collaboration with stakeholders.
- Design experiments across our multi-sided marketplace and interpret the results to draw detailed and impactful conclusions.
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You have 5+ years proven experience in using analytics to tackle complex business problems that cross multiple product/project areas and teams, ideally in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- You have advanced SQL and basic Python expertise, intermediate understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and causal inference methods.
- You are a wizard at building business critical dashboards/data visualizations (ideally within Looker, with strong LookML expertise)
- You love data storytelling, creating a compelling narrative by extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings / takeaways for executives.
- You enjoy communicating effectively and building relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The salary range for this role is 128k-170k
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
Originally posted on Himalayas