Demand Generation Manager - USA
We are looking for a creative and data-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team at Measurabl. This person will work strategically to create and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase lead generation, account engagement (ABM), and deal closures within the sales team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution, and buying cycle
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing, and field marketing to define and establish campaign workflows
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales and show reps how to execute program elements on their own
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns for the different stages of the buyer journey through the funnel: nurturing, lead generation, and account engagement.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external resources, including digital marketing partners
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Develop a unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Sales channels
- Manage our email program, setting up content, tracking, scheduling, and technical requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a diverse, multiethnic and multicultural work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, decentralized environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong time management skills and ability to proactively react
- Ability to work independently, using direction/ guidance from manager
- Ability to use creative problem-solving techniques in response to time-sensitive issues
Education & Experience:
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that have helped others find success in this role at Measurabl. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person's potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
- You have 3-6 years of experience within a Campaign Management or Demand Generation role
- You have previously worked for a B2B company, SAAS experience preferred, with an understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- You have a creative mind for editing and proofreading marketing campaigns
- You are naturally organized, detail-oriented and data-oriented.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
Perks and Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Dental Insurance + HSA options
- Pet Insurance
- Holiday Paid Time Off (Black Friday and Christmas Week Included)
- Matching 401k
- Amazing, Inclusive, Diverse, Relaxed Culture
- 100% Fully Remote
- Flexible Work Hours
- $800 office set up fund for new employees
- Monthly phone & internet reimbursement
- Stock options
- Bonus potential
- $95,661 to $116,919 + DOE
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Measurabl, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.