Digital Account Executive (Minnesota) - Worldwide
19 days ago
Serving the People Who Serve the PeopleGranicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and its constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers with meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn. Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe. Want to know more? See more of what we do here. Granicus is hiring a Small-Medium Government Account Executive to join our team! We are looking for a professional, customer-centric sales person with a technology sales background in local government to grow our business and number of customers. Candidates must have previous experience successfully prospecting over a large geographical region. This is an individual contributor sales position that requires a high degree of autonomy, activity, and attention to detail. Granicus is a remote first company (this isn’t temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs. We're looking for candidates located in Minnesota or Michigan.
What your impact will look like here
- Managing the relationship of current Granicus customers
- Developing and executing a new business/prospecting plan for their territory
- Targeting, calling, and engaging prospects and working with them through the sales cycle
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline across the territory
- Qualifying client needs and aligning the value of your solution
- Collaborating with the extended sales team on opportunities
- Logging all sales activities and client contacts in Salesforce
- Focus on Granicus govService, GovDelivery, GovAccess and EngagementHQ solutions. https://granicus.com/solution/govservice/, https://granicus.com/solution/govaccess/, https://granicus.com/solution/govdelivery/ .
You'll love this job if:
- You have 2+ years of consultative sales experience and success as an individual sales contributor
- You demonstrate success prospecting and finding/closing opportunities via phone and in person
- You are experienced using some form of customer relationship management software to track leads, activities and opportunities (SFDC preferred)
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment, working under tight schedules to meet deadlines.
- You are passionate about working with clients to help address their challenges
- You execute a sales process in a solution sales methodology. This will require relationship building and great oral and written communication skills
- You can conduct product demonstrations and conduct presentations
- You are experienced and comfortable with technology
- You are experienced selling in a committee-driven environment, with multiple, cross-functional decision makers
- 20% travel required
Originally posted on Himalayas