Director, GTM & strategic Finance - Worldwide
24 days ago
WHO WE AREEach year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.Reporting to the VP, Finance, the Director, Strategic GTM Finance will be responsible for building and leading the strategic and go-to-market (GTM) finance function at Sword. Working closely with senior company and GTM leadership, this role will lead our company-wide, long-range financial planning process, as well as be responsible for GTM planning, revenue forecasting, and efficiency analysis.
What You'll Do
- Lead financial planning and analysis for the go-to-market organization. You will work closely with senior leadership to plan and track progress against both top line and expense targets, including key operating and financial metrics like quota capacity, pipeline health, bookings, commissions, marketing efficiency, and others.
- Build and maintain Sword Health’s long-range financial model and planning process. You will partner cross-functionally to align on long-term growth / profitability targets as well as key operational and financial model drivers and assumptions.
- Produce data-driven insights to help drive future growth and margin expansion. This will include competitive / market analysis as well as identifying strategies and opportunities to improve efficiency, among others.
- Lead financial analysis on strategic projects, including but not limited to new product introductions, new market entries, MA opportunities, as well as capital raises and investor relations support
- Create and maintain benchmarking analysis across various financial and operating metrics, comparing Sword to various industry benchmarks and peers
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with executives and senior leaders across every function and business unit within Sword. You will have direct visibility to senior leadership and be expected to play an active role in managing the business, leveraging data to provide guidance on strategy and investment decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience across FPA, strategic finance, or similar roles
- Investment Banking background is preferred but not required
- Proven track record of working with companies at a similar growth stage, preferably including IPO preparation.
- Strong financial modeling skills and the ability to navigate complex data to derive actionable insights.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues from diverse disciplines.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and drive projects independently
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with the ability to contribute to long-term financial planning.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting and analysis.
US Sword Benefits:Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance Equity Shares401(k)Discretionary PTO PlanParental leave
US Sword Perks:Flexible working hoursRemote-first CompanyInternet Stipend for remote workingPaid Company HolidaysFree Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:Health, dental and vision InsuranceMeal AllowanceEquity Shares
Portugal - Sword Perks:Remote Work Allowance Flexible working hoursWork from homeUnlimited VacationFree Digital Therapist for your familySnacks and BeveragesEnglish ClassSWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
Originally posted on Himalayas